[MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help

This is the E&P forums. It exists for many simply to get worked up.

:beers:

3 Likes

thx Casual_gamer,

No bothering chasing it anymore.

Kind regards

I am starting to think not being able to connect is a good thing. For the measly price of a few lost gems I will be worry-free about spending at all once they cut ties with Google Store :+1:

1 Like

Doesn’t work and it’s not worth the effort. I contacted support. Will I get an answer and get your gift? Unlikely.

Not sure who is responsible for Customer Experience, but the hurdle to replace him/her is low

I can’t download the 350 game gift from the forum. Is this some kind of scam. I click on it and nothing comes up in the game, why don’t you send it straight to the game in messages thank you

3 Likes

Have you tried these steps on your device where you play the game ?

2 Likes

Having the same issues and I can’t find anywhere to contact the devs. Really frustrating

I am having the same issue.

I’ve tried to get the gift on two devices that I play the game on. On both I used the default browser (Firefox), but it won’t connect and keeps telling me that I should use the default browser on the device where I’m playing…

I even tried with Chrome and the “default” internet browser on my Samsung tablet. No luck.

And no way to open a ticket somewhere in game.

1 Like

Here it doesn’t work either, I’ve also tried several times with no results. it’s a bit frustrating though! why not just get them in the game?

1 Like

@Agneske @JiriRanes @Nephewsrock

Welcome to the forum there is solutions scroll up

There are some tips in the topic …

Yah gonna have to scroll up around post 215 :point_up_2: :slight_smile: staff answer in post 305

1 Like

The store will not tie to my game

Bonsoir, je n’arrive pas à récupérer mon cadeau

Tips to resolve it by Staff:

1 Like

Why not just gift those gems in the game itself because some people are not able to access them through the forum. I greatly appreciate the thoughtfulness, but don’t create more problems than it’s worth.

2 Likes

I agree i cannot acces my gems and now its gona go lost.they wont help me sent several emails each time same lame awnser

1 Like

Yes, I can’t get the 350 gems ofer…
Realy hard, gonna loose them… Grrr not fair…

By connecting to the website they are gathering information. Maybe see how many players there are. Also, did you see the expensive other offers? Maybe be, just maybe someone will spend 200… lol

1 Like

Feels like your going round in circles…

1 Like

The gems are just an incentive to get you to link the game to their brand spanking new money laundering store. LOL thoughtfulness …

1 Like

I can’t take my gems gift. Why?

1 Like