I’ve team melts the bosses. No items.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Frank +c20
  • C. Leonidas 4^85+18
  • Grimm 4^75+20
  • Little John +c20
  • Brynhild 4^75+19

Limit broke Leo’s costume since last time.

Good boards throughout in this one. Was able to fire Leo + yellow diamond on wave 2 and Grimm + blue diamond on wave 3, which really mitigated the mob damage inflicted prior to the bosses. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a yellow diamond on the board. Fired everyone and popped the diamond. The cascade left plenty of blue on the board and even replaced some yellows. I was able to make a second yellow diamond, which was basically the end of things with Leo’s EDD applied. For the first time ever, I think I finished this trial with no healing at all - not even firing Brynhild.

Barbarian emblems take Obakan up a node. Not enough rogue emblems for Francine’s next talent. Trainer hero to LB Guardian Kong, who is almost finished now.

2 Likes

Mine is similar:
Grimm 4/75+18/nordri 3/55+18/jott+18/frosty+18/Scarlett 4/75+18. Blues really melt… No items

1 Like

I decided to swap in Azlar for Kelile this time to see how it went. So, it was:

result:

No items. I went in with everybody charged and a pretty good board. fired everyone and made two blue matches under Scarlett and she was gone. had enough reds to charge Scarlett up again, then took long enough to find any more matches to charge up again that Azlar fired, but it was basically over at that point so i just let him fire and didn’t worry about it.

Barbarians to Zekena, Rogues saved for now. Trainer to cElena.

1 Like

My team this time:

• Frank +c20
  • Domitia +c18
  • Grimm 4^75+20
  • Little John +c20
  • Brynhild 4^75+19

I swapped in Domitia for C. Leo 4^85+18 because I forgot who I used last time! :crazy_face:

Tried to be liberal in my special usage during the mobs to preserve health for those out of range for Brynhild. Basically blew up wave 4 with a blue diamond, which I probably should have saved for the bosses, but it worked out OK. Fired all specials - prioritizing Azlar - and made a green diamond on the first move. Weak color, but there were a ton of green tiles, so it really worked out. Ended up taking down Scarlett on bleed damage. Continued blasting Azlar with Domitia until he went down, also without firing. Nashgar hit Domitia, and it’s a miracle he didn’t kill her, but she was still standing when he met his demise.

Barbarian emblems saved for Obakan, who is on the expensive 8th node. Not settled on rogue emblems yet. Was holding them to see if I drew Zagrog, but I’ve pretty much given up on that. Debating between Zila Lei and my new green project, Gnomer. Trainer hero to Jean Francois.

2 Likes

Same team … C.Francine is LB used two health pots …

Emblems in storage trainer c.snow white

2 Likes

Decided to switch up the team because i had a couple new things to try here now too:

Gormek finally got some emblems, Griffin got his for a tournament not long ago, and Zekena is a somewhat recent addition to my roster, and he got a boatload of emblems because he was a massive improvement to my team for purple titans. So, i thought I would give this a shot.

result:

I killed the monsters a little too quickly and didn’t go in to the final wave with anyone charged or the board prepped, and i was a little worried. I dumped tiles onto Nashgar, as he has the weakest hit, and managed to get everybody charged, and then did a ton of damage by casting Gormek first, then Zekena, Scarlett, and Griffin at Azlar, who took Zekena’s second hit with the bigger defense down. it wasn’t quite enough to take him out, though, and it was several turns before i could get them all charged up again, and all three bosses fired, but Frosty’s minions took most of the damage until i could fire off another round of specials and finish it. surprised that i got through it with no items used and everyone still alive. :sweat_smile:

Emblems saved for now, not sure who will get them. Trainer to Azlar’s costume.

4 Likes

Same team used some items cant recall the pic’s should say …

Screenshot_20220504-141107
Screenshot_20220504-141121

Everything in storage

4 Likes

My team this time:

• Frank +c20
  • C. Leo 4^85+18
  • Grimm 4^75+20
  • Little John +c20
  • Brynhild 4^75+19

Back to C. Leo instead of Domitia, who I used last time.

Mob waves went relatively quickly. I did spam Brynhild whenever it looked like I could recharge her quickly. A nice cascade in wave 4 set me up with a lot of blue tiles and a blue diamond for the bosses. Consequently, they went down very quickly, and without firing. Don’t underestimate LJ’s mana slow here. Bosses would still have fired but for that.

Barbarian emblems held for Obakan. Rogue emblems in storage for now. Will be targeting Arfanias in June, but if I fail to land him, they will probably go to Zila Lei. Trainer to Jean Francois.

2 Likes

Alwats easy. Just need health pots sunce my only healer is Brynhild. But Miki and Joyt make light work on the bosses since all 3 are red. I jusr set myself up with lots of blues and they are dead within seconds.

No health pots or anything else used. Peters almost died though

2 Likes

Always fun to mix it up when you have something new to play with:

Just finished Gretel this morning, and cElena can come to this one. Gretel’s D is very low, so i put cElena in between Grimm and Gretel for maximum riposte impact.

result:

This was fun. Went in with everyone charged and a full wall of minions and had a red diamond on the board i think. I fired everyone except Gretel, popped the diamond and Scarlett and cElena were already almost charged again, I think i needed one more red match to charge cElena again. the bosses were all pretty low on health already thanks to a couple of blue matches and right as Azlar charged i hit him with Gretel and he shot himself in the foot, lol. then Scarlett hit Elena and Grimm and killed herself on the riposte. Nashgar fired again shortly after, hit Grimm, and did the same thing. Frosty’s minions were enough to mostly protect everyone from the few hits they got, but it’s interesting that there weren’t any left at the end.

Barbarians to Gretel, need to decide what path to take, may ask around on that. Rogues saved for now. Trainer to Junaid.

1 Like

Ametrine out bellerive in one health pot used

Emblems in storage trainer cillian

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Frank +c20
  • C. Leo 4^85+18
  • Grimm 4^75+20
  • Little John +c20
  • Brynhild 4^75+19

Same team as last time.

Used specials liberally throughout the mob waves when I saw they were picking on LJ early. He’s out of Brynhild’s heal range. Managed to get everyone recharged for the boss wave. Felt pretty good that I had some up-the-middle matches for Azlar, but I wasn’t able to stack heavily enough to take him all the way down. Scarlett fired once, and then a cascade got away from me and charged all three bosses at the same time. Thought I was toast, but everyone just barely made it. Azlar then bled to death, Scarlett went down on the next match, and Nashgar followed soon after.

Will go ahead and save barbarian emblems for Obakan’s 19th and 20th nodes, but all those will go to Kage once I finish him. Rogue emblems stored, as I’m now thinking of leveling Russula to go with Kage for bloody battles, since they both have very fast mana. Trainer hero to Sun Shangxiang.

2 Likes

Easy. Easy. No items were used and no deaths.
My biggest annoyance was Scarlett dodging about 2 or 3 specials and made the match last longer than it should have, but nevermind lol

Peters / Miki / Brynhild / Jott / Grimm

2 Likes

Oh boy! Since this trial was today, I used this as an excuse to finish embleming up my latest toy from HA8:

It’s the yellow death squad! Jackal to +20 just now, crit troop for the added crit bonus and defense. Frosty for heal, Scarlett to aid with survival purposes.

result:

Not bad, no items used. i really ran out of tiles in the middle and boss Scarlett went off with a lucky shot and hit all three of my yellows, so the tiles that did show up didn’t do much when they needed to. Azlar went off, but hit him with Scarlett just before, so he didn’t do much direct damage, and got Frosty charged in time to bring everybody back up and the minions took a bunch of the burn too. a bunch of yellow then finally showed up right as Scarlett’s debuff wore off, and they were all gone in a flash. :boom: :smile:

Rogues saved for now, maybe for Domitia, maybe some for Zila Lei. Barbarians may go to (c)Azlar to get him another node or two since he’s on my rush defense, or to Gretel. Trainer to Ilmarinen.

3 Likes

Realized halfway in the trial I took costume Grimm, so no regular DD. Didn’t matter; a 3 stack of buffed blue tiles was enough to kill the bosses with edd.

3 Likes

Two health pots used … Fran out ametrine in

Emblems in storage trainer lady locke who is now finished :green_heart:

2 Likes

Jott = <3

I remember when I first pulled him, similar to Miki, I was disappointed until I realised what he is useful for and how easily he can kill enemies (in titans, events, stages, and trials)… him and Miki combined are my MVPs for sure

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Frank +c20
  • C. Leo 4^85+18
  • Grimm 4^75+20
  • Little John +c20
  • Brynhild 4^75+19

Same team as last time, but I’m starting to think I should shake it up some. Not sure how yet.

As usual, got the mobs before they inflicted too much damage and entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Still, none of the tile damage seems to do enough to get these bosses before they fire, even Azlar, who is slow. Almost lost Brynhild, of all things, on this one, since I didn’t get many green tiles. Used a couple of antidotes and more than a couple of healing potions to keep everyone alive after Azlar fired, but everyone was still standing at the end.

Barbarian emblems saved for Obakan’s last node, at least until Kage is ready to take them all anyway. Having a complete paralysis by analysis over what to do with rogue emblems. Trainer hero to LB Sun Shangxiang.

2 Likes