🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Serenity - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

So, just finished maxing Lianna, so decided to bring her this time:

Lianna up to +15 so far, brought regular Tibs, Franz now +18.

result:

I really wanted to see how much damage Lianna could do with attack up, def down, and the Franz damage multiplier, but I didn’t even have a chance. I used her special to kill the last mob in the previous wave, and i set off a cascade trying to get her charged again and the tiles just melt all the bosses, even with 3000+ hp. Maybe next time i’ll bring Buddy and Jack O’ instead of Tibs and Moreau to give them half a fighting chance. :laughing:

Rangers to Lianna, Paladins to Moreau or Franz, Trainer to Isarnia.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +19 (with three levels of costume bonus)
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Compared to last time, Thorne was just short of having his full costume bonus. Probably should have dropped in Seshat for Devana to see if I could kill Lianna in one shot. Maybe next time.

Mobs were unremarkable. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Unloaded on the bosses and played quickly but casually, which allowed all bosses to fire. Chao fired twice. Didn’t matter; they all went down soon enough.

Almost enough paladin emblems for Thorne’s last node. Ranger emblems saved. Had planned to up C. Isshtak, but realized I haven’t finished base form yet. May save toward the hope of pulling the August HotM. Trainer hero to LB Thorne.

3 Likes

Same team as last time . This time, I was better prepared, and the board was more cooperative.

3 Likes

Same as always, and no items used with no deaths.

cRigard / Telluria / Tiburtus / Evelyn / Lianna

Always an amazing combination

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220710-125645

3 Likes

slight adjustment to the team:

Brought CB Jack O’, now +12, to take care of the monsters and green tile power (his attack at +12 is almost as high as Lianna’s! 847 vs 855 at +18 he’d be one point above even CB LJ) Regular Tibs for higher attack. Lianna now +18.

result:

I really wanted to see how much damage Lianna could do with attack up, def down, and Franz. here’s the answer: 1600 with one shot. and these bosses have about 2000 points of defense if i remember correctly, but that’s still about half their hp in one shot though (i think they have around 3500 hp). not bad, not bad at all. :leaves: :bow_and_arrow: :grin:

Rangers saved. still trying to decide if i should take Jack O’ to 15/18, or give them to Sudri because tournaments. Paladins saved for now, got plenty of good candidates for them though. Trainer to Azmia, who’s almost done.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +c20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Same crew as usual. Thorne finished his costume and got his last node.

Mob waves were barely a speed bump. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a blue diamond on the board. Fired specials, popped the diamond, re-fired Thorne, and Lianna was gone. A couple more matches took down Chao and had Khagan ready to finish off Richard. Took like three turns total. Love this crew, but would really like to add Tahir in August!

Paladin emblems saved for CoD, who I’m currently leveling to deal with all the minion spam. Ranger emblems saved in the hopes of landing Tahir. Trainer hero to CoD.

2 Likes

So, decided to bring Cyprian, because why not:

I did take Jack O’ to 18 after all. Brought him here to take care of the monster waves mostly, and for green tile power. I might limit break Lianna, she gets used a LOT.

result:

this went super quick again. I got a huge cascade right before the boss wave that charged everyone and somehow still left me a green diamond on the board still. i fired a round of specials, hit the diamond and somehow that triggered another cascade and charged everyone again. another round of specials and only Richard was left. i let him fire to see if he would finish himself on the riposte, and he did. thanks Cyprian! :laughing:

Rangers probably to Poppy. Paladins saved for Kara, or to Moreau. Trainer to Domitia, who’s almost done.

2 Likes

Same team no items

Screenshot_20220814-112458

Padalin storage ranger to 4* green slayer must remember her name … Trainer rhys

2 Likes

Almost forgot to post this time. My team this time:

• Thorne 4^85+c20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Same team as always, but Thorne is now limit broken, 'cause that’s just how I roll.

Same result as always. Mobs go down quickly. Bosses also go down reasonably quickly. Not much else to say. This trial hasn’t been interesting in a long time, and I like it that way.

Paladin emblems to CoD. Ranger emblems saved, even though Tahir failed to show during CF 2. I plan to do some S4 pulls I’ve been saving in hopes of landing him later this week. If he still doesn’t pop, I’ll go to plan B. Trainer hero to Costume Magni.

Orla. Only remember because I pulled her last week.

Also pulled him last week. Congrats on pulling him also. I wasn’t targeting him for sure, but he looks really good.

2 Likes

Congrats yeah both new to me too i have wanted orla to complete the 4* slayers. i guess i haven’t seen her that much prob due we only had 2 or 3 slayers events … Hence dont know the name haha

Yeah rhys does look good i havent tested out yet i prob fin maxing today iv got about 600 cleric emblems and noone i want to reset either.

2 Likes

Aodhan and Zhabog were the only four-stars I missed out on in CF 2. I guess I won’t get the most out of Orla without Aodhan, but she looks pretty beastly in her own right. If nothing else, she should be a stone-cold killer in a four-star rush tournament.

Mine is stuck behind Candy and D’Andre - my two realistic targets for CF 2 - for yellow feeders, but I’m eager to get him on the field when I can. Like you, I’m not exactly blessed with clerics, so his class is welcome also. Like everybody, I wanted Phenexa, but Rhys is looking like a pretty spiffy consolation prize.

2 Likes

Decided to swap out Telluria for my +4 Khepri (who I am using all ranger emblems on as soon as I get them).

cRigard / Tiburtus / Evelyn / Khepri / Lianna

I have not done the last stage yet (waiting for energy) but I don’t see how it would be difficult.

2 Likes

Same team no items …

Emblems in storage trainer bobo

2 Likes

Just finished Kara not long ago! so decided to go all Paladin today:

People like to hate on Zulag, but i love mine, I use her quite a bit. She was in a winning war hit today (as was Kara). :grin: Once I get Kara to 19, she’ll go to 19 too. Could have brought Tibs in ranger form, but i thought i’d go all Paladin for fun. D’Andre at 19 for the mana node and a magic/mana troop works wonders.

result:

No items, and it doesn’t look so bad but I really thought i was going to lose Kara. She can only soak up so many specials, and if a well timed blind from Moreau hadn’t made Lianna miss a shot, she would for sure have been gone, she was down to 300 hp or so at one point. she did her job though, as did Zulag. An unexpected cascade put in me in the boss stage with my purples charged, but not my yellows, and no yellow tiles on the board. Lianna’s first hit went to D’Andre and made but a scratch thanks to Zulag. then i got my yellows charged, and Kara ate a couple of specials and was looking pretty bad, but Lianna missed and i found some more yellow and purple tiles and everybody bounced back and it was over shortly after.

Paladins to get Kara up another node. Rangers for Poppy. Trainer to… Klaern. :roll_eyes: no other 4 or 5 star blue to work on right now. :man_shrugging: i hope some day he gets a buff. still might be usable in rush war i guess but i’d have to really be out of options to give him scopes. probably would rather do plain Richard first.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^85+c20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

No changes.

Waltzed through the mobs. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired everyone. Each boss fired once. Didn’t matter. Fight was over quickly.

Paladin emblems saved for D’Andre. Ranger emblems saved for Tahir. Trainer hero to Sanngrior.

1 Like