🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Serenity - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Same team as usual, no items, pretty easy, no plans for emblems.

1 Like

Same team no items…

Everything in storage…

1 Like

2021-Dec Serenity, Trials of

Team

Tiburtus b.4*+18,
Khagan b.5* 2.60,
Frida 5*+1,
Boril c+4*+1,
Buddy 4* 3.12,

b.= base hero, no costume
b+= base hero with costume bonus
b^= base hero with maximum costume bonus
c+= costume and costume bonus
X^Y+Z= Rarity/ Stars X LB Level ^Y Class +Z example b.5^85+15

Battle items

[02] 5x Heal 500 HP,
[20] 20x Heal 100 HP,
[10] 10x Heal 225 HP,
[00] 10x Mana 25% items

[x]= number of battle item used

Click for notes

With no viable healers, I refuse to use a red 1* healer for this trial, it was all about the battle items

Most Valuable Players was a tied between Frida, and c.Boril, ( together they fight crime )

c.Boril with Pseudo 5* Defense stats and all ally counter attack

Frida for Damage to target, and nearby, Blue Elemental Defense Debuff, dispel, resistance to attack debuff, solo family bonus ( 1x unique family member on same team ), Elemental link undispellable Green defense buff,

Tiburtus was strong against 1x Yellow Boss, has very nice special skill Ramming Pulverizer plus Pierce for enemy defense buffs

Buddy was strong against 1x Blue Boss, basic/ rainbow defense debuff, attack debuff, minion pseudo healing for caster and nearby

Got Buddy this month with a lucky Epic Hero Token ( used up my luck for the month )

Khagan is strong against 1x Red Boss, if survives to Boss wave, can give caster, and nearby, defense and mana generation buffs, but mostly to do red normal damage / tile damage / matching damage

See also

An old post

([Mar 3, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss! - #3 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +16
  • Tiburtus 4^72+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • C. Domitia +18

Compared to last time, Heimdall is up one talent, and Tiburtus has been limit broken.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, and this ain’t broke. Just Tiburtus and Khagan we’re enough to wipe out a mob wave, which is fun. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Unloaded on Lianna, per usual, and I did kill her before she fired. Chao fired twice and Richard once, but no real challenge here.

Holding paladin emblems to see what comes out of my Challenge Festival summons. Ei-Dunn may get them if no one better emerges. Ranger emblems held for Devana, who will be maxed this week. Trainer hero to Zila Lei, which helped her max her special skill while still at 2^49! She’s a quick study!

1 Like

My team this time:

• Thorne +16
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +14

Going with a little rainbow team action this morning, with Devana in for C. Domitia +18. Devana doesn’t pack quite the punch, but the mobs wanted none of her beeftastic lynx minions, so I think this was a win. Also, I finished leveling Tiburtus after his limit break compared to last time.

Mob waves go very quickly. Tiburtus + Khagan wiped wave 2 in about 3 seconds. Thorne + Devana + minion wiped wave 3 in almost as good a time. Used wave 4 to recharge everyone and create blue and purple diamonds on the board. Entered the boss wave, fired everyone down the middle, and on the first move, triggered a cascade that popped both diamonds. When the smoke cleared, all the bosses were still standing, but in very low health. Richard managed to charge and fire, but even with his attack ailment, Tiburtus fired immediately after for the triple-kill hit.

Out of other paladin projects at the moment, so Thorne gets his 17th node. Built him for attack, but the extra shields won’t hurt since I use him all the time. Not enough ranger emblems for Devana’s next node. Trainer hero to Valeria.

2 Likes

Same team as usual, no items. Went into bosses with everyone charged and they went down quickly.

1 Like

Swaped out d’andre and tibs for falcon ©rigard…
Falcon up some bling… No items

Had to use throne special on a mob with little health as had nice board… Take axes nxt time…

Pop diamond Was game over after that really…

Padalin storage ranger finley (one day) trainer finley.

1 Like

Same team no items …

Emblems in storage trainer white rabbit

1 Like

My team this time:

• Thorne +19
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Compared to last time, Thorne is up three talents, and Devana is up four.

I love how easy this trial is with this group. Nothing fancy; just good synergy and hard hitters. Took my time through the mob waves, except wave 2, where I went Heimdall + Tiburtus + Khagan for the 3-second kill. Ended up with a yellow diamond on the board and all specials charged going into the boss wave. Fire everyone down the middle, and as yellow isn’t strong against any boss and there weren’t too many yellows on the board, I moved a few tiles and ended up with a blue diamond instead. That let Thorne fire again, and the match was almost over by then. Both Chao and Richard fired, to almost no effect. Tiburtus’ initial defense down didn’t even wear off before this one was in the books.

Paladin emblems in storage, maybe for Thorne’s last node (because I have a soft spot for Thorne and would build Uber Thorne in a heartbeat if I ever got his costume), or maybe for Richard, who is again upcoming as my next blue project. Ranger emblems in storage, maybe for Devana’s 19th node (beefier minions) or maybe for my up-and-coming purple project, Seshat, who I was ecstatic to see come out of my HA 10 recently. Trainer hero to the aforementioned Richard.

3 Likes

Team:

Results:

1 Like

Same team… Kaghan is up some bling and rigard is LB. No items …

Emblems in storage trainer snow white

1 Like

So Bai Yeong got benched, and Dr. Moreau is now in, because he does what Bai does, but better:

not a lot of change otherwise, moved the troops around because i have more purple 4* troops.

result:

not a problem. almost got to the boss stage a little too fast because of minions eating up the monsters. Chao went down in a heartbeat. Lianna did snipe Rigard and Devana once each but they held up (she only managed to kill one of Devana’s lynxes). Moreau’s blind kept the bosses missing while i tried to find some purple tiles. Richard did go off a couple times still, but between Zulag’s defense and Moreau’s blind, it hardly did anything.

Paladins for Moreau, Rangers to Tibs, Trainer to cMagni.

2 Likes

billede

Not many great choices for me, but crawling through this last stage and survive is improvement with every trial. It took a long time before I was even able to do that last stage of this.

4 Likes

Same team. No items. This is one of the easier ones.

1 Like

My team this time:

• Thorne +19
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Same crew as last time.

Mob waves were barely a speed bump. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and purple, yellow, and red diamonds on the board. You can imagine how that went. Chao fired, but no one else. Bosses were done in under 3 turns.

Paladin emblems in storage for Richard, who is nearing 4^60. Ranger emblems in storage for Seshat, who is nearing 4^10. Two nice new weapons in my arsenal soon. Trainer hero to Richard.

4 Likes

Went smoothly trough the mobwaves. Too smoothly; my specials weren’t charged, and the board went bad… of course the 2 healers I had were singled out and went down first.

Had to bomb boss liana or I would have lost…

4 Likes

So, I decided to mix it up a bit, because I had a couple new toys to play with, and everyone has more emblems since the last time:

That’s now CB Jack O’Hare, also now +10 (was +4), and Franz, now +7, cRigard now at a full 20. Tibs to 18, Moreau to 18.

result:

This had to be the quickest I’ve ever finished a trial - two moves! I went in with everybody charged and a green diamond on the board, fired cRigard then Franz then Tibs, then Moreau then Jack, and Richard and Chao were already almost gone. popped the green diamond, and Richard and Chao were gone and Lianna hardly had any health left. popping that green diamond formed a purple one. popped that and done. wow, thanks Franz. now if only i could figure out how to make you work this well on titans. :laughing:

Paladins to Franz or Moreau, Rangers saved for Lianna. Trainer to cMagni.

4 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +19
  • Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Heimdall +20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18

Same crew as last time, but I did nab Thorne’s costume from HA 10 on Friday, so he’ll be getting costume bonus stats soon.

Mobs went down easily, as usual. Tiburtus + Khagan is about all it takes. Was all set up with red and purple diamonds at the end of wave 4, but one little mobling in the corner wouldn’t die, so I popped one, which popped the other going into the boss wave. Oh, well. :man_shrugging: Heimdall’s attack up, plus Tiburtus’ defense down, plus three splash hitters puts a big dent in these bosses. Got just enough tiles to take down Chao before he fired, which is a trick, since he has fast mana. Got Tiburtus charged again and eliminated Lianna and Richard before they fired also.

Now that I got Thorne’s costume, I’m saving paladin emblems for his last node. Ranger emblems to Seshat, who got maxed and limit broken this morning. Trainer hero to the aforementioned shiny, new Thorne costume.

5 Likes

Throne out snowwhite in … This went a bit bad haha … Had to use two med mana to not lose … The board wasn’t kind in the boss round . .

Can I have even more Yellow tiles please haha

Everything in storage .

@Sam-I-Am maybe ill bring franz with us forgot i had maxed +20 :roll_eyes::+1:

3 Likes

Yup snow white out franz in … No items …

Bosses after fired specials was over quick …

Everything in storage :green_heart:

1 Like