🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Serenity - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Congrats! It will get easier as your roster gets deeper and you ascend more 5*s

2 Likes

For my own future reference. Btw Richard hits like Lepus with that attack buff and two layers of defense debuffs. :wink:

2 Likes

Actually I misspoke (typed?). Does his health boost apply to health pots? My bad.

:beers:

1 Like

Ah. Then yeah. I think I’ve noticed how minor healing pots will do significantly MORE healing.

And since I didn’t have one healer for Trials of Serenity, I had used him primarily for the healing increase buff. Switching him out must have made a slight change from the usual “difficulty” during the boss wave of the last stage, but I still managed to survive and I guess having two heroes keeping their defenses down and minions didn’t affect much.

2 Likes

I made it through the final board with this team:

wasn’t even going to try until I realized I could take my cRigard and cScarlett and then realized I had a chance. only used a couple axes and bombs mostly for the attack debuff and some mana pots to keep Rigard charged and everyone alive. Lianna still took out Bai, Scarlett and Chao, but by that time I had worn them down and a few strikes from Sonya took them out.

1 Like

Congrats man. May I suggest bombing? Seems like a cheaper way to get there. All you have to do is survive the monster waves with only one item slot for, say, minor mana potions for your healer (I lacked a healer so I was forced to survive on a batch of Super Healing pots instead this time). The rest of your slots should be Axes, Dragon Attacks and Bomb Attacks. Usually some of those items are saved, but all of the boss-heroes in these trials have slightly below 4000 hp, so you can blast them into oblivion with an arsenal of 4500. If you hit them with some tiles prior to bombing, it will be cheaper item-wise as well since Time Stops are more expensive.

Edit: If you go with mana on snipers fully charged, it would be even less expensive item-wise, and you can use your remaining minor mana potions to charge a sniper or two for another hit. Just keep the damage evenly distributed amongst the three final bosses so that bombing has the best effect possible.

2 Likes

Posting late for posterity. My team this time:

Thorne +16
Tiburtus +20
Noble Rigard +20
Buddy +19
Lianna +14

Lianna is up three talents, and I remembered to change Tiburtus out of costume; otherwise, the team is the same as last time.

This is the easiest trial for me, and it isn’t even close. Mob waves were unremarkable. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Focused on Lianna, since she’s in the middle (i.e. takes the brunt of my spash damage dealers’ attacks). I think Richard fired once - and was immediately reversed by Rigard - and Chao also fired, but whoever it hit yawned. The boss fight was over quickly. This team just has great synergy for ending the fight before it really gets started. And more help is coming. I’m currently leveling Khagan (red splash damage against mainly green mobs) and Heimdall (to replace Rigard; attack boost plus instant overheal instead of HoT). Both have the potential to make this trial even easier.

Not enough ranger emblems for Lianna to grab another node. All paladin emblems in storage for the aforementioned Heimdall. Trainer hero to Krampus, who’s getting really close to being maxed.

1 Like

Team Last Time

Team This Time

Forget to change Tibs CB, which is better since there is only 3 bosses.

Battle

Decent start on boss wave…

Smooth without items…

Reward

Emblems Ranger need more for Onyx, Paladin keep for later.
Trainer goes to Glenda :muscle:, I decide her 1st, Thorn with costume will ascend later, I like blue cleanser support, I have enough scopes for Thorne, but after finish Glenda 1st.

3 Likes

Same here. I just finished Glenda and shot her to +13. Working on Thorne now, although mine will be stuck at 3:70 waiting for scopes behind Raffaele.

1 Like

My team this time:

Came back to “normality” choosing stronger heroes than the last time. It was very easy.

QoH protected my team really well and once she lost her minions, Chao fired to Seshat.:sweat_smile::rofl:

Trainer for Glenda, paladin emblems for the next node of Wish and the ranger ones to take Buddy to node 19.

Take care. :wink:

4 Likes

Is there a token today ??

Team Last Time

Team This Time

Battle

Decent start at boss wave… not all mana charged,…

smooth without items… :muscle:

Reward

Ranger, Onyx is max, I plan only +19 for ranger. So, keep for next candidate, maybe Gejon or 2nd Buddy+8 to use troop lvl 17.
Paladin keep for now.
Trainer goes to Thorne :muscle:

What do you end up with your blue @Muchacho ?

@Annjul, no token today.

4 Likes

Always very easy. No items used. No lives lost.
Telluria / cRigard / Eveyln / Tiburtus / Lianna

Somtimes I use a second tiburtus but today I decided to use Telluria instead.

2 Likes

Took this same as last time, used alot of items
Haha :joy:. I did change my troops on Athena and chao.

Screenshot_20210411-093500

Ranger Athena will put her to 18 and then give more to tibs. Padalin in storage.
Trainer Thorne.

8 Likes

Used the same team as last time, except some levelling and emblems applied:

Bai Yeong 3/70
cRigard +16
Sonya +10
cScarlett +20
Chao +18

again, only used 2 axes for attack debuff at the beginning of the boss stage and a couple of minor and regular mana options, all for cRigard to keep everyone healed and buffed. it felt much easier this time though. Also, i put cScarlett between Sonya and Chao so they would get an attack buff from Scarlett when she fired. Leanna went down first, and never hit me thanks to Bai. Scarlett got off several good hits and that additional poison damage is now almost 200 per hit with the emblems and troop.

Trainer to Krampus, paladins to Sonya or Zulag, ranger to Tibs since he’s the next closest ranger i have to being maxed, or who knows, maybe one of my 3* rangers. Speaking of which, i’ll probably bring Tibs next time instead of Sonya. we’ll see.

5 Likes

Completed it quite comfortably with this line up :grinning:

3 Likes

Team:

double cTyrum - cTiburtus (18) (non-c version) - cSonya (9) - Cyprian (18).

Ended using 2 Super healing potions, 1 Dragon Attack, 2 Bomb Attacks, 5 Axe attacks.

3 Likes

Beat it with this team:

Pretty sure it is different from last time. I think Athena came last time. Anyways, avoided my attacking blues due to weak on mob color.

This is one of the few trials I still haven’t managed to get a healer for. Buddy’s minions are my pseudo heal. I recently reset him for all HP/D so his minions are noticeably beefier. I also used Boril to maximize full team coverage. Riposte and minions play weird, but what can ya do :man_shrugging:. I would rather riposte than not and the minion-heal is a good safe guard for bad boards.

Boss battle went pretty well. I used a healing pot for Justice of all heroes. Boril’s riposte had just worn off and Chao was already dead. Richard’s and Lianna’s mana were both under half so I figured I would let it go a turn. I triggered a massive tile cascade and both enemies charged, fired, and hit Justice. The fact she lived speaks to her sturdiness.

It was nice to take Tibs out for a stroll, he doesn’t get a ton of play. Same with c-Boril. I am sure I will change it next time on a whim, per my usual.

Ranger emblems stored for Athena’s next node. Paladin are sitting … for now. Richard is +19 and that last node is 250 emblems. I am weighing if that 20th node D boost is worth it or if I should start Justice. Other option is Cyprian, but I do not play with him enough to warrant them on him. Decisions, decisions :thinking:

Trainer to Malicna. She is almost done (75/80)

I got Thorne to 3:1, then had some good luck. I got Malicna (current project that is almost done), my first Vivica from HA, and then Zimkitha from HA. I don’t have enough heroes to color level so I do them one at a time. When Malicna is done Zimkitha is next, then Vivica. After that Horghall and Thorne to 3:70. Thorne is stuck there but Horghall can ascend if nothing else comes around by that time.

6 Likes

Same team, with just Domitia fully emblemed. Easy trial, the three bosses really love suiciding on Cyprian :joy:
Ranger emblems stored, paladin went to Cyprian, don’t remember up to which node.
Trainer to Elizabeth

3 Likes

My team this time:

Thorne +16
Tiburtus +20
Noble Rigard +20
Khagan 4^80
Lianna +17

Compared to last time, Lianna is up three talents, and I swapped out Buddy +19 for Khagan. What? Khagan AND Thorne - two of the most dumped-upon heroes in all of Empires and Puzzles - on the same team? Some people - like me - just want to watch the world burn, I guess. Seriously, Khagan hits harder than Buddy and has a color advantage on the mobs. This is already my best trial, and a harder hit-3 should just make it easier.

Mobs were easy, per usual. Rigard + Tiburtus + Khagan almost wiped out wave 3 entirely. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and green and red diamonds on the board. Fired Rigard + Tiburtus + Khagan + Thorne + Lianna at Boss Lianna, and she was almost dead. Popped the green diamond, and Boss Lianna was history. Also recharged my Lianna, who unloaded again on Richard. Popped the red diamond, and Richard went down, while Khagan recharged. Chao did manage to meekly fire once against Tiburtus before I brought him down, too. Dump on Khagan if you want to; I enjoyed using him to mop up this trial on short order. And now they are planning to buff Khagan and Thorne? Yes, please. I still like them.

Ranger emblems take Lianna up to +18; she’ll probably stay there because the last nodes are so expensive. Really thinking about embleming Khagan next. Paladin emblems saved for Heimdall. Trainer to Raffale.

3 Likes