đŸ”” [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Serenity - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Used the same team as last time, except some levelling and emblems applied:

Bai Yeong 3/70
cRigard +16
Sonya +10
cScarlett +20
Chao +18

again, only used 2 axes for attack debuff at the beginning of the boss stage and a couple of minor and regular mana options, all for cRigard to keep everyone healed and buffed. it felt much easier this time though. Also, i put cScarlett between Sonya and Chao so they would get an attack buff from Scarlett when she fired. Leanna went down first, and never hit me thanks to Bai. Scarlett got off several good hits and that additional poison damage is now almost 200 per hit with the emblems and troop.

Trainer to Krampus, paladins to Sonya or Zulag, ranger to Tibs since he’s the next closest ranger i have to being maxed, or who knows, maybe one of my 3* rangers. Speaking of which, i’ll probably bring Tibs next time instead of Sonya. we’ll see.

5 Likes

Completed it quite comfortably with this line up :grinning:

3 Likes

Team:

double cTyrum - cTiburtus (18) (non-c version) - cSonya (9) - Cyprian (18).

Ended using 2 Super healing potions, 1 Dragon Attack, 2 Bomb Attacks, 5 Axe attacks.

3 Likes

Beat it with this team:

Pretty sure it is different from last time. I think Athena came last time. Anyways, avoided my attacking blues due to weak on mob color.

This is one of the few trials I still haven’t managed to get a healer for. Buddy’s minions are my pseudo heal. I recently reset him for all HP/D so his minions are noticeably beefier. I also used Boril to maximize full team coverage. Riposte and minions play weird, but what can ya do :man_shrugging:. I would rather riposte than not and the minion-heal is a good safe guard for bad boards.

Boss battle went pretty well. I used a healing pot for Justice of all heroes. Boril’s riposte had just worn off and Chao was already dead. Richard’s and Lianna’s mana were both under half so I figured I would let it go a turn. I triggered a massive tile cascade and both enemies charged, fired, and hit Justice. The fact she lived speaks to her sturdiness.

It was nice to take Tibs out for a stroll, he doesn’t get a ton of play. Same with c-Boril. I am sure I will change it next time on a whim, per my usual.

Ranger emblems stored for Athena’s next node. Paladin are sitting 
 for now. Richard is +19 and that last node is 250 emblems. I am weighing if that 20th node D boost is worth it or if I should start Justice. Other option is Cyprian, but I do not play with him enough to warrant them on him. Decisions, decisions :thinking: 

Trainer to Malicna. She is almost done (75/80)

I got Thorne to 3:1, then had some good luck. I got Malicna (current project that is almost done), my first Vivica from HA, and then Zimkitha from HA. I don’t have enough heroes to color level so I do them one at a time. When Malicna is done Zimkitha is next, then Vivica. After that Horghall and Thorne to 3:70. Thorne is stuck there but Horghall can ascend if nothing else comes around by that time.

:beers:

6 Likes

Same team, with just Domitia fully emblemed. Easy trial, the three bosses really love suiciding on Cyprian :joy:
Ranger emblems stored, paladin went to Cyprian, don’t remember up to which node.
Trainer to Elizabeth

3 Likes

My team this time:

Thorne +16
Tiburtus +20
Noble Rigard +20
Khagan 4^80
Lianna +17

Compared to last time, Lianna is up three talents, and I swapped out Buddy +19 for Khagan. What? Khagan AND Thorne - two of the most dumped-upon heroes in all of Empires and Puzzles - on the same team? Some people - like me - just want to watch the world burn, I guess. Seriously, Khagan hits harder than Buddy and has a color advantage on the mobs. This is already my best trial, and a harder hit-3 should just make it easier.

Mobs were easy, per usual. Rigard + Tiburtus + Khagan almost wiped out wave 3 entirely. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and green and red diamonds on the board. Fired Rigard + Tiburtus + Khagan + Thorne + Lianna at Boss Lianna, and she was almost dead. Popped the green diamond, and Boss Lianna was history. Also recharged my Lianna, who unloaded again on Richard. Popped the red diamond, and Richard went down, while Khagan recharged. Chao did manage to meekly fire once against Tiburtus before I brought him down, too. Dump on Khagan if you want to; I enjoyed using him to mop up this trial on short order. And now they are planning to buff Khagan and Thorne? Yes, please. I still like them.

Ranger emblems take Lianna up to +18; she’ll probably stay there because the last nodes are so expensive. Really thinking about embleming Khagan next. Paladin emblems saved for Heimdall. Trainer to Raffale.

3 Likes

This probably won’t help anyone looking for tactics. Just wanted to show off my most OP Trials team :sweat_smile: #rediculous_bragging

Went into the boss fight with two different diamonds

Paladin emblems to Gunnar, Ranger ones kept for Lianna. Trainer to Frosth

6 Likes

I used to nuke the bosses but seems like I found a decent team with which I no longer need to do so.

No reset token :sob:

7 Likes

Same team as last time no change. Used health and two time stops.

Screenshot_20210516-092631

Emblems in storage for now trainer thorne.

7 Likes

I switched out my team from last time with a (not quite fully levelled) Lianna.

My team was Lianna, Chao, Costume Rigard, Costume Tiburtus, and Sonya.

The first two stages were very easy, but the final one really made me doubt my choice to take in Tiburtus over Guardian Falcon. The abundance of red on the board didn’t help. There were several times during the boss fight where the only matches possible were reds and the purple seemed to be absent almost entirely, meaning it was impossible to charge up Rigard or take advantage of the two dark heroes against Chao. Consequently I did have to resort to some items at the final boss stage, including 5 bombs, a few healing potions and a mana potion.

Very happy with Liana’s performance so far and hopefully she will be fully levelled by the time this trial comes round again.

I am also seriously considering whether it would be worth levelling up Khagan as he is my only 5* fire option for this particular trial. By contrast, Zulag is my only 5* option for dark heroes for this trial, but I have no hesitation in taking in costume Rigard rather than her.

6 Likes

C.Domitia +20 - Telluria +20 - C.Rigard +19 - Buddy +20 - Tiburtus +c.bonuc+20

Opted out Cyprian for Rigard for some extra punch in attack. It went just as easy. Maybe with bosses suiciding against Cyprian it would have been a bit faster, but just cause i got a pretty nasty final board. After an initial purple diamond, it dried completely. Still had no issues.
Everything saved for now, will bring Rigard to his last node just for the satisfaction of having a trial team fully +20 :joy:
Trainer to Magni

2 Likes

Been awhile, slight change to Feb team
Took out Triton put in 2nd Tibs

Good board to start and like Feb went very well and quick

Saving all loot

2 Likes

Changed it up this time because I finally got Tiburtus maxed. (yay!) i decided to bring him instead of Wonya for the defense down since dispel wasn’t needed. So, i went with this:

cScarlett between Tibs and Chao to keep them both buffed continuously. just noticed i need to fix Bai and Chao’s troops. i have yellow mana troops for both of them. d’oh!

the result:

This felt like it went SO much faster with Tibs on the team. monster waves almost went too quickly, and almost made it into the final board with nothing but green and blue tiles. so many, that diamonds were easy to make and clear them out right as the last monster died and i had a much more reasonable board, and everyone but Bai and Chao charged, but with a yellow diamond on the board. perfect. i hit everyone with the specials once and they were already down 1/3rd health. just had to do that twice again to finish basically. i lost Bai to a snipe from Leanna because i wasn’t paying attention and didn’t use an axe to debuff her, and of course she hit Bai, for 1050 hp of damage, :scream: instakill. he had already saved me from being hit by her twice, but the fight was almost over at that point so i was not concerned. i used the axe, though, to take out Richard right before he fired, which left me a pile of red tiles right under Leanna and she was gone. Chao is never much of a problem, but finishing him was extra easy with def down and extra purple tile power. special shout-out to cScarlett’s poison damage. i’ve really come to appreciate the little extra kick that 200+ poison does.

So, trainer to Master Lepus, Paladins to Sonya or Zulag, Rangers to Tibs, but I have a bunch, so I may only take him to +12 or so, and save the rest for when i get Bai maxed, in like a year. :laughing:

4 Likes

MY TEAM:

Screenshot_2021-05-16-17-55-47-164_com.smallgiantgames.empires

This was the hardest challenge until now. I lost a first try as Chao and Lianna trespassed Gunnar’s sharing damage once and again.

In the second try, I focused on Chao first until he died. Then it was easy to control the battle with time stops. Richard wasn’t a big threat.

Trainer to Glenda, paladin emblems for QoH and the paladin ones will be saved.

Good luck and take care. :wink:

5 Likes

Managed to finish this one with rainbow and no healer
 Which is strange as i tend to struggle with last stage without proper team.
Too bad there wasn’t reset token.

3 Likes

Team Last Time

Team This Time

No change

Battle

Decent start at boss wave

Finished without items
 :muscle:

Reward

Paladin and Ranger keep for now, trainer also keep, 2nd nordri is maxed, and start leveling 2nd Jott, I’m not sure if I can max in time for Mythic Titan, let see
 no rush though
 :wink:

4 Likes

Lianna is up one talent, and Khagan is up 4. Also, Heimdall is in for Noble Rigard +20. Rigard is a faster healer/attack buffer, but when you gots Heimdall, you uses Heimdall. :slight_smile:

I wiped out wave 2 with Tiburtus + Khaghan + Thorne just for fun. Ended up firing Heimdall to overheal and didn’t get him recharged for the bosses, but everyone else was. Made one green match to charge him, then fired everyone, leaving Lianna basically dead. A few more matches, and all the bosses went down without firing. I still feel like one day, I’ll find a way to kill Lianna with just my opening salvo.

Not enough emblems for Heimdall or Khagan’s next talents. Catching up some blues with costumes after leveling Krampus and Raffale, so trainer goes to Graymane.

4 Likes

I forgot to post this last time, but I still want to post it anyway because this is another moment for me when I did not use any battle items to complete a trial quest. I am happy that my roster is getting stronger as my selection of heroes for each trial quest expands.

2 Likes

Why is no one posting here yet for the current emblem quest? Haha. :laughing:

Anyway, I used a slightly different team from the previous iteration of this trial quest, since I have new options to use. 4-1 Ranger-Paladin team as follows:

I was able to finish the trial quest without using battle items, once again. I am glad that my roster is getting stronger.

I am planning to use Paladin emblems on my Chick Jr. once he is fully leveled, as he will be part of my Rare event team sometime soon. For the Ranger emblems, I would like to complete Khagan’s talent grid, so I am saving them for him. I hesitated to level him before, but I have been loving to use him in my battles lately. And the trainer hero is saved for future use to complete the final levels of a hero I am working on.

5 Likes

I almost changed up my team but i’m kind of glad i didn’t, it ended up being tougher than i expected. only change is Tiburtus is now up 4. so it’s:

Bai 3/70 - cRigard +16 - Tiburtus +4 - cScarlett +20 - Chao +18

the result:

The bosses really picked on cScarlett in the middle of the fight. direct hit from Richard and Chao one right after the other took her out. purple tiles were non-existent for the longest time, but Bai kept Lianna from killing anyone, he’s so very good that at. I used three bombs because PoV, each well timed to take out one of the three bosses. Board really turned around at the end, but Richard still managed to take out Bai before it was over. look at all the purple tiles at the end there! :laughing:

Next time i might bring cBoril just to mix it up. He served me well in the trials of Justice. Probably replacimg cScarlett.

Trainer to Lepus, Rangers to Tibs probably. Paladins to Sonya or Tyrum.

3 Likes