🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Piety - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

My team - love counter attack when being a tad underpowered :smile:

billede

2 Likes

Joon out bang mai in … No items …

Cleric snow white … Monk trainer storage

2 Likes

Malicna out. Mist in. No items used.

It took me ages to complete the final stage. I think I’ll swap out Mist and Bertulf next time.

Emblems and trainer saved for now.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Queen Sabina +20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Leonidas 4^85+c18
  • Raffale +5
  • Hansel +18

Raff is up three talents from last time.

This trial still takes too long with so little firepower, but it didn’t seem as onerous this time. In particular, I noticed Tuck’s heal wasn’t as bothersome as usual. I just kinda found myself letting it go off and dealing with it instead of actively trying to prevent it. Joon went down first, and he’s the only real damage threat anyway. Tuck next; then Boril.

Cleric emblems still being stored, but I’m starting to level Elkanen basically just because I should be able to take him straight to +20 when I finish him. He should help on this trial by giving me a decent damage dealer. Monk emblems take Raff up a node. Trainer hero to LB Onatel.

2 Likes

Forgot my updated team for this trial. Changed my team completely, as previous one was too passive. Back then I only had Wu as my titan buffer, but finally I got some better ones now - Bertulf, C Wilbur and also Franz, so why not use C Wilbur in this trial? It was a lot faster and easier done now.

2 Likes

This was a nice easy one for me today.

Joon / Mother North / White Rabbit / Ptolemy / Mist

No items were used. No deaths.No reset emblem

I do hope trials will be updated and made a bit more challenging, maybe have more waves or so then there could be more bosses, and one exchange add more emblems for us. Wishful thinking, I know.

2 Likes

I thought, what my team for this needs is some oomph. who can i bring for attack buff? oh, cUlmer i guess:

result:

Not the greatest idea. he did fine in the first two stages, and then died in the first wave on the last one because the slash attacks are too much for a 3*. used a bunch of items to get through this, because i nearly lost each hero at some point in the finale. next time i’ll bring Sumle or Tettukh back. anyway, captured the bosses stats above, you can see why cUlmer would never have made it at the end anyway. :sweat_smile:

Clerics to Mist or Hansel. Monks maybe to Wu. Trainer to Wu costume.

2 Likes

billede

My team this time around -I sure felt lucky getting Wilbur in last Atlantis :blush: Poor guy just got levelled and I am always out of emblems. In time :pray:

4 Likes

Catching up from the weekend. My team this time:

• Queen Sabina +20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Leonidas 4^85+c18
  • Raffale +7
  • Hansel +18

Raff is up two talents. Otherwise, it’s the same group. Help is in the offing with Elkanen approaching final ascension and more than enough cleric emblems to take him as high as I want. Also, Rana is somewhere in my yellow queue, and even unemblemed, she would be an upgrade for this trial. My team should look very different in 3-4 months.

This trial sucks, as always. No real problem with the mob waves. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Tuck’s heal made up for not annoying me last time by annoying the crap out of me this time, especially when he resisted my mana controllers. The trial took forever, as usual, but nobody was really in danger of dying due to mega-healer Raff.

Cleric emblems still in the pile for Elkanen. Monk emblems would go to Raff, but I’m thinking of resetting him for costume Wu to boost my four-star yellow bench. Trainer hero to Norns.

1 Like

Oh boy. my least favorite trial i think. Switched it up again:

Skittles just recently got her emblems back, and so i thought green stack for tile damage and her attack down would help. Tettukh to +17, he always comes out in war.

result:

semi-disastrous as usual. :sweat_smile: it seems like Joon always targets Mist first, since she’s the real threat, and he can one shot just about anyone. Also, he manages to resist everything. attack down, silence, whatever. Also, did you know that boss Boril can resist time stops? that’s… interesting. bombs to mitigate slash attacks and Joon, time stops to prevent the Friar and Joon from firing. mana pots to Rigard to keep from dying. i eventually killed Joon with tiles just before he managed to kill me, and eventually Rigard and Malicna mopped up the other two.

Clerics to Hansel. Monks saved for now, maybe more to Tettukh, not sure. Trainer to Kara.

2 Likes

Catching up from the weekend. My team this time:

• Queen Sabina +20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Leonidas 4^85+c18
  • Raffale +7
  • Hansel +18

Same crew as last time. Elkanen was almost ready at 4^70, but I know the emblems will make a huge difference, so I saved him for next time.

Mob waves were not problematic. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, focusing on Joon, which went pretty well. Tuck healed a couple of times, but I didn’t notice it as badly. After Joon fell, Boril was pretty easy, and Tuck by himself didn’t take long, either. Mostly a good board, I guess, since nothing else really changed.

Cleric emblems saved for Elkanen. Monk emblems take C. Wu up a node. Trainer hero to Rana.

3 Likes

Took this no items joon in for WR

Everything in storage

3 Likes

Got a couple of new toys, but the real question for today is: can Hansel and Azmia save me from this ^%$* trial? the team:

boy did i dump a lot of food just now to make this emblem and troop situation happen, but these guys all get used a lot in war and tournaments, and i was planning on working on the green magic troop anyway, but with this Hansel and Tettukh both charge in 9, as does Azmia.

but would it work? would it be enough firepower without Malicna? result:

I’d say pretty well! no items used. Accidental cascade put me in the boss stage without everyone charged and it really took a long time to find any blue tiles as the board was pretty bad for a while in the middle. Mist / Hansel / Tettukh did a good job of shutting them down while i could find some blue tiles, but Hansel died to multiple slash attacks hitting him back-to-back (those bosses know who the threat here is! :laughing:) before i could heal and get the riposte back up. Alexandrine’s D is pretty good, she took a Joon-blast and was still over half health, and finally found the tiles shortly after and she bounced right back, and got the riposte up and the bosses mostly took care of themselves the rest of the way with slash attacks on the riposte. i’ll probably try this team again to see if it works out better with a better board.

Clerics will probably go to Alexandrine now that Hansel’s +19. Monks saved for now, not sure who to give them to now that Azmia and Tettukh are +20, maybe to Joukahainen i guess. Trainer to Kara

2 Likes

Ariel and yang mai out … Rhys and hansel in … No items …

Cleric rhys wow great hero … Monk storage trainer saiolse

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Queen Sabina +20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Elkanen +18
  • Raffale +10
  • Hansel +18

Still looking for some more firepower for this trial, so I tried Elkanen in place of Leonidas. Also, Raff is up three talents from last time.

Elk gives a color advantage against the mobs and Boril, which was noticed. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Wilbur made sure that Joon’s blast never put anybody in danger, and again, it felt like Tuck’s heal wasn’t as bothersome as it is sometimes. Still a long-ish fight, but not as awful as it has been. Maybe I should pair Leo and Elk and drop a healer. That’s a relic from when I was running Hansel and Gafar together, and it didn’t take much for one of them to get in trouble. Elk and Leo are much sturdier.

Monk emblems take Raff up a node. Cleric emblems saved for Candy, then for Rhys. Trainer hero to Candy.

2 Likes

I totally spaced out and forgot who I use for this trial normally and even looking at my roster, I just couldn’t figure it out haha.

So I decided to go with:

Mother North / Ratatoskr / Louhi / Wilbur / Zenobia

Everyone is with emblems except Ratatoskr, he has no emblems.
Zenobia died because for some reason Joon kept attacking her and my green tiles completely dried up so I had no healer. I used 3 minor anti-dotes in total.
I did revive Zenobia with my Mother North though.

2 Likes

oh boy! one of my least favorite trials. :laughing: I decided to mix it up again and try a double riposte team because Boril never sees play. the team:

I thought I might be completely crazy for not bringing Mist, and that this could easily go very poorly.

result:

went in charged but it started off poorly when Boril manashielded himself from Hansel and LJ resisted Tettukh’s silence. :roll_eyes: and it definitely got a little hairy in the middle after all the bosses went off, because Joon hit Tettukh twice but with Azmia’s riposte up and a ton of overheal he did a TON of damage to himself and didn’t actually take Tettukh out. It took a while to finish after that and the team was really beat up at one point, but Alexandrine and Azmia brought them back and then some, and the bosses mostly took care of themselves with slashes on all the riposte. so, yet another double riposte success in a trial! :muscle: :grin:

Clerics to Alexandrine probably, love her. she’s gotten a lot of use lately and not just for titans, glad i maxed her, well worth the scopes. Monks saved for now. Trainer to Vivica.

3 Likes

Hansel out purple chick in no items

Monk storage cleric rhys trainer milena 2

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Queen Sabina +20
  • Wilbur +20
  • Elkanen +18
  • Raffale +15
  • Hansel +18

Same team as last time. Raff is up five talents.

Because of the circumstances of the past week, I forgot about this advice to myself. Maybe next time.

Mobs were straightforward, as usual. Boss fight was slow as usual. Wasn’t able to shut down Tuck with Hansel thanks to his monk talent. Wasn’t really in danger of dying. Just took a long time to overcome multiple heals.

Not enough monk emblems for Raff’s next node. Cleric emblems saved for Rhys, but he’s a long way from done. Trainer hero to D’Andre.

3 Likes

Purple chick out snow white in jabberwok up to +20. ryhs LB and up to +15 … No items

Cant with stand death :joy:

Cleric to rhys monk and trainer to jabberwok 2

4 Likes