🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Nature - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard 4^75 +20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+c20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +15
  • Buddy +19

Same team as last time. Devana is up three nodes, and I should have noted limit broken Rigard before now. He was my first LB purple, obviously.

Another post where it’s almost too late after the battle for me to remember the details. Doesn’t help that this team just crushes things with all the hit-3 goodness. I know the mobs were of zero concern. I actually had to shuffle quite a few tiles to finish off one wave, so my heroes took a bunch of slashes, and I still never needed to heal. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, which is almost enough to end the battle by itself. I do remember that Chao went down first and no one fired. That should tell you enough about how well this team does.

Not enough ranger emblems for Devana’s next node nor druid emblems for Kadilen’s next node. Trainer hero to limit-broken Francine.

2 Likes

Changed it up a bit … Boar out rigard LB in wanted that attack up for the speicals :sunglasses:

Screenshot_20220306-170926

Emblems in storage … Trainer LB C.fran

2 Likes

So, i decided to go with this team again:

only real change is Devana up to 18, but much better troops all around.

the result:

this could have gone a lot better? :laughing: there was a giant unintended cascade at the very start and Chao, Brienne, and Horghall all charged and fired at once, causing the destruction you see here. cRigard did survive, briefly, and i used the mana potion on him to heal up what was left and somehow Scarlett and Devana survived to the end. Devana mostly because of her gigantic cats. :lion: :lion: :lion:

Rangers to Tibs or Buddy, Druids to Lepus probably. Trainer to Franz.

3 Likes

Checking in late. My team this time:

• Noble Rigard 4^75 +20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+c20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18
  • Buddy +19

Same team as last time, but Devana is up three talents.

Not too much to report here, other than my rangers are awesome. Could have swapped in Lianna or C. Domitia, but I like having the hit-3 synergy. Waltzed through the mobs and entered the boss wave with all specials charged and red and purple diamonds on the board. Fired all specials down the middle, used a dragon to set off both diamonds at once, which recharged Tiburtus and Khagan. That was all she wrote. Over in 1 move.

Ranger emblems saved for Seshat. Druid emblems take Brienne up a couple of talents. Trainer hero to Marcel.

I went with this team again:

Tiburtus finally got some emblems! He was on my tournament defense a couple weeks ago, so he got a bunch. having >800 attack really seemed to make a difference here too. also i checked the DoT during the stages and cScarlett’s / cKelile’s together adds up to 600/turn. nice.

result:

Not so much of a problem this time, no items used. i went in with everyone charged and then did get lucky and get a bunch of red tiles under Horghall right away. this battle was over quick this time. DoT took cBrienne out shortly and one last match of purple tiles under Chao and he was done.

I realized later I could make a mono green team for this, maybe I’ll switch it up and try that next time.

Druids to (c)Mel or Lepus. Rangers saved or maybe to Poppy. Trainer to Tettukh who’s close to being done.

3 Likes

I cannot remember when I was able to bring such powerful heroes and reach and complete the last stage. Growing up. Slowly. No regrets maxing out Sonya and Caedmon now, it surely helps. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Tibs and cadeom out guillbursti for a extra buff and c.snow white In… No items …

Screenshot_20220410-104851

Emblems in storage trainer killhare .

6 Likes

Not even sure what team I used last time. Costumes are a QOL killer for these trials.

4 Likes

I have a lot of powerful rangers, so I went this time just with druids to make this trial different. Luckily I could dispel Brianna’s attack boost before Horghall released his special. Otherwise, I would’ve lost.

Trainer for Whacker and emblems in storage as I don’t have a concrete candidate for them.

Take care. :wink:

6 Likes

Gulli’s overheal and counterattack meant they just offed themselves.

5 Likes

My team this time:

Noble Rigard 4^75 +20
Tiburtus 4^75+c20
Khagan +18
Devana +18
Buddy +19

Same crew as last time. Mob waves go poof. Excellent board for the bosses. Multiple specials from Khagan meant nobody fired. Too easy.

Ranger emblems saved for Seshat. Druid emblems finish Brienne +c20. Trainer hero to Gnomer.

2 Likes

So I decided to try something different just because, mostly green:

This seemed to have a good mix of skills for this. attack down, def down, dispel, SS def up, and mostly fast. Jack now has CB and he and Buddy are up to +10. I gave Kadilen the 20th node because war tank. Really hope to get a green mana troop at magic tower.

anyway, result:

went in charged and with a purple diamond on the board, but then didn’t get any green tiles for many moves, and a one two punch from Horghall and then Chao took out Jack and then Caedmon. Then some green finally showed up but I was suddenly a little worried because if Brienne fired then Horghall i was toast, but i managed to get enough green tiles under him to take Horghall out, and while Chao fired at cRigard, it was while I had Kadilen’s SS def up and didn’t hurt him too bad. Brienne then went off but Buddy’s attack down works as well as a dispel against it, so I managed to wrap it up pretty shortly after that.

Rangers saved for Lianna. Druids to Lepus or cMelendor. Trainer to Lianna.

2 Likes

Decided to try this line up. I had some good boards but It worked well. I was hoping mono buffs would add up but it happened too quickly.

2 Likes

Team in there no items

Emblems in storage trainer kalo

3 Likes

A little late to the party, but what can you do? This is probably the first time in a long time I went rainbow in a class trial. Skimming through heroes and realized I could with a team that made some semblance of sense and just went for it. The team:

Worked really well. No items used. Lianna did die near the very end when it didn’t matter anymore. I did mess up and not count turns correctly so The Tree fired right after Ferent’s riposte went down, so it goes :laughing:. My intelligence level is not news to me we’ll say. Magni’s fast D drop is really fun. Thanks HA!

A picture, so I am not definitely not lying! :+1:

I don’t remember who it the trainer, I think LB Glenda? Those 5’s take forever to LB …

:beers:

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard 4^75 +20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+c20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18
  • Seshat 4^83+19

Since last time, I finished and limit broke Seshat, and I grabbed Buddy’s emblems for her, so she replaces the happy elf for this trial.

Mob waves were not difficult. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Still can’t finish any one boss with the opening salvo of specials, but it’s getting close. Got Khagan recharged, and his second special finished Groot. Then recharged Tiburtus and the other two went down simultaneously.

With Seshat finished, ranger emblems are now going to Poppy. Druid emblems go to Belith. Trainer hero to Elkanen.

2 Likes

Same team killhare up some bling … No items

Emblems in storage trainer to zhuo yu

2 Likes

I used

cRigard / cTibs / Evelyn / Lianna / Gullinbursti

Gullinbursti died, i wasn’t really paying so much attention, and Brienne added the special then slash attacked Gulli and killed him, but oh well. No items were used and otherwise, I won easily.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard 4^75 +20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+c20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +18
  • Seshat 4^85+19

Seshat finished her limit break levels since last time.

Played conservatively, saving specials for the bosses, but it still didn’t take very long. Focused on Horghall and his mountain of HP first, and got him before he fired. Chao was about to go off when I found a purple match three under him. Brienne did go off, but was immediately dispelled, then killed.

Saving ranger emblems in the hopes of getting Tahir in August. Not enough druid emblems for Gobbler’s next node. He’ll probably lose them to my new Kalevala hero eventually anyway. Trainer hero to Elkanen.

1 Like

Catching up on the last couple of days. team this time:

Caedmon out, Lianna in. Lianna up to +15.

result:

CB Jack, Kadilen and Buddy tear through the mobs. I mostly wanted to see how much damage Lianna could do even against these bosses with huge defense stats, and you can see in the picture with attack up and def down, she still does over 1000 damage. :muscle: :+1:

Rangers to Lianna to get her up another node. Druids to cMel. Trainer to Arco.

2 Likes