šŸ”µ [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Nature - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard +20
  • Tiburtus +c20
  • Khagan +13
  • C. Domitia +18
  • Buddy +19

Khagan is up four talents from last time. Also, I switched in C. Domitia for Lianna. Probably an even swap, at best, but Domitia is my home-girl, since she was my first TC20 five-star and one of only three five-star costumes that I have.

Mob waves were no issue, especially wave 2, which melted away from a Rigard + Buddy + Khagan triple play. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a green diamond on the board. Fired everyone down the middle, and then popped the green diamond, recharging Buddy, who fired again. Chao was down to just a sliver of health, but ready to fire, and hereā€™s where I made my mistake. I had a match-3 purple that I could fire down the middle at Brienne or down the left side at Chao, and I chose Chao so he wouldnā€™t fire. I know it wouldnā€™t have hurt anyway, but I was thinking, with the start I had, I might get a victory where no one fired. Eventually, Brienne fired instead, and Horghall fired on the next turn. Brienne followed up Horghallā€™s special by hitting Rigard, who died. If the fight hadnā€™t been basically over at that point, Iā€™d have been down my only healer, and that would have sucked. As it was, Brienne was almost dead - Domitiaā€™s poison did her in - and Horghall wasnā€™t far behind, so it ultimately didnā€™t matter. Just hurt my pride a little.

Not enough ranger emblems for Khaganā€™s next node. Druid emblems saved for Kadilen. Trainer hero also to Kadilen.

5 Likes

ok, got some new heroes and troops levelled and emblemed up to bring to this one. thanks to @rho for the cKelile embleming advice, sheā€™s almost maxed. hereā€™s the crew:

In hindsight, probably should have put cScarlett between Tibs and Devana to keep the attack boost going.

the result:

I probably didnā€™t need to use that bomb or those two mana potions, but they sure made things easier. Devanaā€™s dispel is very handy here against Brienne. Next time iā€™ll try without items. The bomb countered Brienneā€™s attack buff right before Horghall was about to fire (watch out for that! that combo is deadly) and the mana potions went to Ranger Rigard because i didnā€™t want to lose anyone, and, well, attack buff. This was actually a pretty easy fight.

Trainer to (c)Little John, figure heā€™ll come in handy during rush attack wars. Druids saved for Lepus, Rangers? hmm. got plenty for Devana, i could +20 her, even, so not sure. they had all been saved for Bai, now heā€™s sitting out this trial even. Heā€™ll probably be back for the Trials of Serenity. heā€™s the best counter to boss Lianna after all.

and may your trials not tribulate youā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Managed with no items, though C Scarlett died and C Kelile was very close to it. Everyone in the team has around +18 emblems, except Buddy whom I have at +7. Ranger emblems saved and druid emblems will go to Master Lepus once I max him. Trainer will go to Fogg.

4 Likes

done, still no Reset Emblem. Have they gotten toned down on the reset emblems recently?

2 Likes

Previous team: Gullinbursti, C Kelile, C Scarlett, Buddy, Melendor.

I tried this time with Gullinbursti +18, Caedmon with costume bonus +18, Buddy + 8, Master Lepus +6 and Melendor with costume bonus +18.

Unlike last time, this time I had to use several items, not at all satisfied of how the fight went. Not sure yet if it was not a great synergy (I tend to think it was not) or just today was not my day (poor results both in war and in raids).

Anyway , emblems in saving for future heroes and trainer goes to Brynhild.

2 Likes

Old team :

Old

New team :

New

Not really much needed to be changed here. This was always the second easiest trial for me (after Trials of Serenity). 2nd Alasie replaced by G. Owl for the fun factor. With all heroes charged even with 2/1/1/1 team, Rigardā€™s att buff, Gregā€™s crit buff and Athenaā€™s def drop increases the tile damage like crazy. Chao and Horghall didnā€™t even fire once this time and Brienne had no chance to do much after. No items needed in this trial (like always).

1 Like

Same shizzle no change no itemsā€¦

Ranger store driud serge trainer marcel.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure what team I normally use here but went with the pic below this time around

No items uses. No immediate plans for emblems.

1 Like

For me, itā€™s an easy quest with my 2 Gullins and the extra HP.

Druid emblems for my 3rd pig :grin:

1 Like

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard +20
  • Tiburtus +c20
  • Khagan +17
  • C. Domitia +18
  • Buddy +19

Khagan is up four talents from last time. Thatā€™s all. Still no druids that can outperform any of my rangers for this trial.

Mobs were not worthy of comment. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a green diamond on the board. Fired everyone, popped the green diamond, and then a purple match-3 took out Chao before he fired. Horghall fired once, but Rigard reversed him, and it was over pretty quickly after that.

Ranger emblems take Khagan to node 18, where heā€™ll probably stay. Druid emblems take Kadilen to node 6. Trainer hero to Francine.

1 Like

Same team no itemsā€¦

Emblems in storageā€¦ Trainer Russell.

1 Like

My team this time:

Noble Rigard +20
Tiburtus +c20
Khagan +18
C. Domitia +18
Buddy +19

Khagan is up one talent from last time. Otherwise, no changes.

Super easy trial as long as I get a few purple tiles. Took down the mobs easily. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired everyone down the middle, then got a purple match under Chao for the kill. Recharged Khagan, and it was all she wrote. No boss fired, and Tiburtusā€™ initial defense down never even wore off.

Not enough druid emblems for Kadilenā€™s next node. Ranger emblems saved for Devana. Trainer hero to Francine.

1 Like

Same team no itemsā€¦

Screenshot_20211226-135103

Emblems storage (ranger be finley one day)
Trainer LotL

1 Like

Screenshot_20211226-095753

Plenty of health due to gulli, and ferant hefty counterattack made it an easy one.

1 Like

No items. Debated using an antidote after horghall fired but I wanted to be able to say ā€œno itemsā€.

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Noble Rigard +20
  • Tiburtus 4^75+c20
  • Khagan +18
  • Devana +12
  • Buddy +19

Posting late, but wanted to note Devana checking into her first class trial for C. Domitia +19. Maybe not a straight upgrade, but something new to try. Also, Tiburtus has been limit broken.

Donā€™t remember much about this since it was a few days ago, but I know I got Horghall before he fired. Chao fired a couple of times - darn fast mana - and he always seemed to target whoeverā€™s mana was full. Also, I never managed to time Devana right to dispel Brienneā€™s buff, but this one was never in doubt.

Not enough emblems for the next node on Devana or Kadilen. Trainer hero to C. Francine

3 Likes

Gave balbar a testrun in the first stages, but switched to red/purple for the last round:

In the bosswave, my tiles ran out; then I remembered PoV wanted 3 dragonsā€¦

Next time Iā€™ll probably put devana and gulli back in; they are much more impactful then costume Kelile/Scarlett

1 Like

Same team forgot picsā€¦
No itemsā€¦

Bling in storage trainer dā€™andre LB

2 Likes

Swapped out Gullinbursti for Alby

No items used
Emblems to alby

2 Likes

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options ā€” did you have any healers available for your team?

Yes, I have Alberich, 2x Melendor, 2x Gullin, 5x C-Rigard, Helo, Belith, and C-Friar Tuck. :crazy_face:

• Boss Brienneā€™s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

Yes, I brought Seshat. If I didnā€™t have her Iā€™d probably use Melendor.

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

I swapped out Chakko with Viscaro. Other heroes unchanged.

• What items did you use, if any?

I used four small health pots on Alberich for comfort.

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, whoā€™s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

Iā€™m saving the emblems and 3* trainer atm. I usually rainbow feed a single hero or two, however I try to feed 3* trainers on colour.

3 Likes