🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Mysticism - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Was better then last team… Same team zeline has bling :slight_smile: no items used… Fire posion fiends nicely chipped away…

Need to put the better troop on zeline…

Nice board.

Sorcerer in storage nearly 2000 haha… wizard melina… trainer sergie

4 Likes

I tried with this new team and managed to finish without items, but my healers died in the end and Proteus and Elradir almost died as well, so I am still looking for the team to breeze through it :slight_smile: Unfortunately right now I also don’t have a lot of choices for this trial…

Wizard emblems to Cobalt, sorcerer saved for when I will max Xnophold and the trainer either for Sergei or Xno.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • C. Justice 4^80
  • Isarnia +7 (with 3 levels of costume bonus)
  • Krampus +20

Recently got my Isarnia into fighting shape (mostly), so I wanted to trot her out for this one. She replaces Sartana +18. In the early going, I was thinking I had made a mistake by only having two colors, but eventually, things got rolling, and I waltzed into the boss wave with all specials charged and blue and yellow diamonds on the board. With that kind of setup, you can imagine that destruction basically rained down from the skies on the bosses. Only Balthazar managed to fire (dang fast mana), but he was forced to fire at Krampus due to taunt, so that was no big deal. Over quick and easy.

Both Isarnia and Quintus are on node 7, which means tons of emblems for their next nodes. No movement there. Trainer hero to second Proteus.

3 Likes

TEAM

BATTLE

No Items. It was easy with 2 mana controls.

Trainer for C. Khagan
Wizard emblems for Isarnia
Sorcerer for Skittle :vampire:

2 Likes

Nice to see other people also let their heroes die instead of using battle items. :rofl:

It’s more fun not using battle items, sometimes.

3 Likes

Just realized I hadn’t gotten around to posting about today. minor team update:

Krampus is now +20 for the mana bonus, mana troop to 11. Proteus crit troop up a couple of levels.

result:

no items used again! though a little more difficult than last time. Ulmer went down fast, but then had a hard time getting tiles for anyone for a little while after that and Skittles really took a beating, they seemed to be picking on her, but her minions kept her alive. tiles for krampus showed up just in time for him to take the hit from both Balthazar and Quintus, and then the board turned in my favor, lots of green and purple, and the rest was easy. maybe next time i’ll bring some different heroes to mix it up.

Trainer to cTibs #2, wizards saved for now, Sorcerers to Sabina probably.

6 Likes

I switched Kiril Costume back to original Kiril for this trial. He kept my entire team alive, so no hero died, due to not using battle items. :smile:

Wizard emblems may go to second Proteus (just got him last Atlantis Rises); sorcerer emblems, and trainer saved atm.

Great job getting Krampus to +20, @Sam-I-Am! :muscle:

7 Likes

Yes I let 2 heroes die … it was at the very end of the battle… I knew I was going to win. :grin:

3 Likes

Sometimes I could benefit from using more battle items (instead of conservative use), such as for challenge events.

Other times, why use battle items when you can survive without using them? Less battle items used = less farming for crafting mats :+1::+1:

3 Likes

New team JF aodhan zeline out. Marcel francine milena in. One antidote used didn’t want to give me any blue tiles… :roll_eyes:

Wizard milena sorcerer storage trainer Russell.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • C. Justice 4^80
  • Isarnia +c11
  • Krampus 4^82+20

Compared to last time, I finished Isarnia’s costume and gave her four additional talents. Also, thanks to the Great Aether Mistake, I was able to limit break Krampus (woot!), so he’s slowly climbing toward 4^85.

Tried to work the board to leave a few blue and yellow tiles for the bosses. Used Kiril once, just to help wipe out a wave quickly, but Krampus’ minions would have been enough healing for the mobs. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Was able to take out Balthazar with tiles. Was trying to get Ulmer next, but I somehow set off a cascade that killed Quintus without me even trying, and again, without him firing. Ulmer did manage to fire on the last turn of the match, but Krampus’ taunt was up, and he had enough minions that the special literally had no effect on his health bar. Finished Ulmer the next turn. This trial might actually be too easy for me.

Not enough emblems for the next node on either Isarnia or Quintus. Trainer hero to Obakan.

1 Like

Team Last Time

Team This Time

Same as before, 2nd mana troop blue is now lvl17, 1st mana troop yellow is now lvl 23.

Battle

Decent board setup…

Finished without items,… very nice synergy team.

Reward

Both emblem keep for now, trainer goes to 2nd Sabina.

2 Likes

Kiril is limit broken but otherwise same as usual. Used one antidote to cleanse defense down.

No plans for emblems right now

Old team :

Old

New team :

New

Same as the other trial with wizard class, Onatel/Proteus for stealing/stopping mana.
Same as the other trial with sorcerer class, Mitsuko to cut mana, but here also blocking Ulmer’s SS and also I’m sad I’m still missing Kiril’s costume, would gladly use it for this trial.
My Mitsuko got awfully targeted by slash attacks and got killed, but I still needed no items to finish it.

2021-Dec Mysticism, Trials of

Team

Kiril b.4*+1,
Sabrina b.4*+18,
Proteus 4*+18,
Anzogh 5* 3.70,
Kailani c+3* 3.50,

b.= base hero, no costume
b+= base hero with costume bonus
b^= base hero with maximum costume bonus
c+= costume and costume bonus
X^Y+Z= Rarity/ Stars X LB Level ^Y Class +Z example b.5^85+15

Battle items

[04] 5x Heal 500 HP,
[06] 10x Mana 25%,
[04] 5x Harpoons,
[02] 10x Antidotes

Notes

Click for notes

Most Valuable Player is Proteus 4*+18,

Tied with Harpoons ( see iron sink below )

Closely followed by Kiril b.4*+1, and Sabrina b.4*+18 ( together they fight crime )

Slow mana speed Kailani c+3* 3.50, is strong against 2x Purple Bosses but is hard to keep alive as a 3* hero

Kailani c+3* 3.50 is replacing Slow mana speed Skittleskull 4* 3.60 ( only strong against 1x Blue Boss ) and both have roughly the same stats

Anzogh 5* 3.70, gives the team Red normal damage / tile damage / matching damage

Too many purple Sorcerers in my roster weak against 2x purple Bosses

Too many purple Wizards in my roster weak against 2x purple Bosses

Iron sink

Click for iron sink details

Currently I am using excess iron to create harpoons

Per 1* crafting ingredient, used to make harpoons,

Damage to target 107
Attack - 2.85 % / - 3.57 %,
Defense - 0 % / - 4.28 %,
for 0.8571 turns

and

13.5 k iron consumed

Harpoons!!!

(The Great Yellow Whale ( apologies to Herman Melville ) or Harpooning Vivica in Trials of Fortitude and Friar Tuck in Trials of Piety)

([Warning!, Tip, Danger!] :notes: Drunken Santa ( apologies to the Irish Rovers ) or Battle item targeting and harpoons in Santa’s Challenge)

([Tip] One trick titans absolutely hate or Harpoon vs. titan vs. STUNNED titan or Hidden information about harpoons)

FIN

1 Like

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • C. Justice 4^80
  • Isarnia +c14
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Compared to last time, I finished Krampus’ limit break levels, and Isarnia is up 3 talents.

Yawned through the mob waves, and toward the end of wave 4, managed to create both a yellow and a blue diamond. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Fired everyone - no targeting required with this group - then popped the yellow diamond, since there were far more yellows on the board than blues. Triggered a Giant Cascade of Death, which in course popped the blue diamond, and when the smoke finally cleared, both Balthazar and Ulmer were gone, and I’d only made one move! Taking down Quintus was elementary after that.

Not enough wizard emblems for Isarnia’s next node. Not sure what to do with sorcerer emblems since getting Quintus to +19, so just holding those for now. Trainer hero to limit-broken Tiburtus.

2 Likes

Bit late… Same team fran and milena up some bling no items used…

Everything in storage…

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Shredder Kiril 4^75+20
  • Onatel +19
  • C. Justice 4^80
  • Isarnia +c14
  • Krampus 4^85+20

Same team as last time. Maybe by next round, C. Francine will be ready to join in place of C. Justice.

Spammed Krampus throughout the mob waves to build a meat shield of elf minions in lieu of healing. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a yellow diamond on the board. By move two, Ulmer was ready to fire, but before he could, he unceremoniously succumbed to my army of elf minions. Wouldn’t have mattered if he had fired, as Krampus’ special was active and would have negated it anyway. It was just fun to see the little elf guys get their day in the sun. Quintus went down next, then Balthazar. Not as quick as last time, but no worries with this group.

Wizard emblems take Treevil up a couple of nodes. Sorcerer emblems in storage for now; will probably eventually go to Dolgoon and Marcel, but Francine + costume has been eating all my green feeders since, like, forever. Trainer hero to Merlin.

2 Likes

Bit of a change fran Kiril out… Adohan and LotL in… No items used…

Wizard for JF sorcerer got loads so lotl will be 20 then chesiere cat… Trainer finely

1 Like

Same team. No items.

2 Likes