đŸ”” [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Justice - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

My team this time:

• Heimdall +19
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Richard 4^80
  • Thorne +c20
  • Raffale +18

Same team, but I reset Richard +7 to max D’Andre. Also, Raff is up six talents.

Played this one on vacation, which is why I’m late posting. Went about like usual - a slow fight where no one is really in danger. I thought about swapping in D’Andre for Raff to speed things up with the mana boost, but Raff is so dang good for cleansing Justice’s blind to all that I just stood pat.

Paladin emblems going back to Richard now. Undecided on monk emblems. Trainer to Griffin.

1 Like

Same team no items 

Emblems in storage trainer ana-bellle

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Heimdall +20
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Richard +3
  • Thorne +c20
  • Raffale +18

Same team as last time. Started rebuilding Richard after resetting him for D’Andre.

Mob waves were no trouble. Had enough tiles to fire Richard and Thorne a couple of times and still get recharged. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a green diamond on the board. Lots of green and blue tiles also. Consequently, Joon and Justice went down early and without firing. Richard held on to fire once, but it mattered not.

Paladin emblems get another node for Richard. Monk emblems saved for Leonidas’ superior talent. Trainer hero to Rhys.

2 Likes

catching up. pretty sure i used a variation on this team before:

but superior talents for cTibs, he’s a healer now too! :grin: result:

this went pretty fast, went in charged and bosses were halfway gone after the opening salvo. i could have saved Franz or Tettukh with a healing potion or two but they did their jobs. they each actually cast twice, that was enough, then i just needed to survive until i could throw a few more tiles and specials to finish it and of course Zulag had no problem with that.

Paladins to Sonya to get her to 20. Monk saved for now. Trainer to cSonya #2.

2 Likes

Same team no items

Emblems storage trainer papyrous

1 Like

My team this time:

• Heimdall +20
  • KISS Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Richard +8
  • Thorne 4^85+c20
  • Raffale +18

Same team as always. Richard is up five talents. Also, Tibs and Thorne have been LB for a while, but I just noticed I haven’t been noting that here.

Mob waves lasted only until I could find blue tiles. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a purple diamond with lots of purple tiles on the board. Held Tiburtus until I needed his def down again, and held Raff until Justice fired, because that blind to all is a pain. Really no issues using this lineup. Just wait for Richard/Thorne to do their thing enough times to end it.

Paladin emblems saved for Richard, but they will probably eventually go to Ludwig. Monk emblems saved, probably for Azmia. Trainer hero to Rhys.

2 Likes

Counterattack for the win, as always :blush:

Hoping to get Cyprians costume one day and a stack of emblems :pray:

2 Likes

Decided to be brave this week and bring not one but two 3* heroes to the finale:

I recently emblemed up The Shrub for a tournament and realized this would be a good chance to actually bring him out to play on offense. Gave Isshtak a few emblems because i use him occasionally in tournaments and events and i wanted the defense down from the monk side here.

No items! :muscle: :grin: the shrub did quite admirably, having D’Andre for the mana boost helped a lot with his speed (and Franz’, too). I was a little worried this wouldn’t be enough damage, but Shrubbear did his job and soaked up a Richard special quite nicely but then i was a couple of yellow tiles short of healing him when Joon fired and took him out. still, he did his job, and the battle was all but over though, Richard and Joon both died the next turn, so i didn’t have any concerns, but Justice went off on the turn after and Shrubbear’s disappearance left me open, but Justice missed 3 out of 4 thanks to Moreau’s blind, and then it was over shortly thereafter. a success! :smile:

Paladins to Kara, Monks saved for now. Trainer to plain Leonidas.

2 Likes

This was so easy it was amazing. No boss fired a special and I didn’t even come close to dying - I got lucky with boards. No items were used either.

cBoldtusk / Louhi / Wilbur / G Falcon / cTiburtus

I always remember now to use Louhi BEFORE Wilbur

1 Like

My team didn’t change much, except QoH is benched as Kara/Ludwig are just better paladin taunters.

Even easier than with QoH. Took antidotes in case I have to get rid of blind ailment in case of bad board, but nothing like that happened. Att up, DD, red EDD, gives strong damage and Ludwig blocking all the SS while barely taking any damage because of link/taunt combination, is just golden, while he also boosts mana of Falcon/Drake and Drake blinding everyone means even less taken damage. Very fun indeed. Only Richard managed to fire his SS.

3 Likes

D’andre out tarlak in now +20
No items and nearly no heros either

Emblems in storage trainer not sure

3 Likes

So I just finished Ptolemy not long ago, and i had a boatload of emblems and have yet to ever use him, so i thought i’d give him a spin here. The team:

enough emblems to get Ptolemy to 15, and i brought Tarlak too, just got him from FS. not sure he needs a bunch of emblems for mostly titan duty, so just +1 for now. I was more than a bit worried that this team would not be sufficient. i mean, you’re basically relying entirely on overheal and tile damage, but the first two stages went smoothly, and this turned out to be pretty fun.

so, going into the final wave, i made sure everyone was healed up and charged and the board looked good. opening board after casting my specials:

one move later, after popping the dragon, Richard fired and killed himself on the riposte, and Joon was about to do the same:

and three turns later as Justice follows suit as well:

so, yeah it worked. :smile: Ptolemy’s heal is great! it was very neat to watch the health bar shoot back up because of the ailments they dished out, even though the fight was so short. i’m sure i’ll put him to good use elsewhere.

Monks to Ptolemy now, will take to 20 for the mana node. Paladins to Kara. Trainer to Joon.

2 Likes

I changed this up this time and went 3-1-1 which I never do unless I have to.

cBoldtusk / Louhi / Ludwig / Azmia / cTiburtus

It worked out very well. I didn’t use any items, I wasn’t close to any death, and I am pretty sure Richard killed himself on the counter attack, which was nice.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Heimdall +20
  • KISS Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Richard +9
  • Thorne 4^85+c20
  • Raffale +18

Same team as last time. Richard is up one node.

Mob waves weren’t super difficult. I did go ahead and hit Heimdall’s overheal each time it was available. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Held back Raff, but fired everyone else. Had a decent little cascade that almost finished off Richard. He and Justice fired on the same turn, which was convenient in terms of firing Raff’s cleanse. Nobody lived to fire a second time.

Paladin emblems finally get that expensive tenth node for Richard. Monk emblems saved for Azmia. Trainer hero to LB Rhys.

2 Likes

Same team went a bit better this time 

Everything in storage

2 Likes

one of these days i’ll catch up on the trial threads. i went with a double riposte rainbow for this today:

kind of similar to a couple of previous teams i’ve used. no big changes. cAzlar did go to 20 not long ago for superior talents i guess.

no items, but it was really hard keeping cIsshtak alive, but the defense down came in handy right at the end when i got them down to below 50% health, i hit him with the lizard then the lion, and crippled the bosses. they each took themselves out on the riposte again for the win. at least Azmia made it through in pretty good shape! :sweat_smile:

monks saved for now, Paladins to Falcon maybe now that Kara is basically done? trainer to Scoratek.

2 Likes

Just catching up. My team this time:

• Heimdall +20
  • KISS Tiburtus 4^75+20
  • Richard +13
  • Thorne 4^85+c20
  • Raffale +18

Same team as always. Richard is up 4 talents.

No trouble with the mobs. Started pretty good with the bosses, but mis-timed Raff. I cleansed Joon’s blind, but I should have held him for another turn or two so I could cleanse Justice’s. Fortunately, I didn’t actually miss that often, and I finished the thing in short order.

Not enough paladin emblems to take Richard up a node. Monk emblems to Shrubbear. Trainer hero to Mist.

3 Likes

I totally forgot who I use on this, but ended up going with

cBoldtusk / Louhi / Ludwig / G Falcon / cTiburtus

No items were used. No deaths. Only richard fired his special in the final boss stage.

2 Likes

I continue my 4* fun - another Trials completed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same team no items

Emblems in storage trainer jack o hare

2 Likes