šŸ”µ [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Justice - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

My team this time:

• Chef Boldtusk 4^75+20
  • Wilbur +18
  • G. Falcon 4^71+18
  • Yang Mai +19
  • C. Colen 4^70

Still unhappy with any particular team for this trial, so I went back to this mono red squad to see if it would go as well as it did the last time. Spoiler alert: it didnā€™t!

Mob waves werenā€™t a problem, and I entered the boss wave with everyone but Yang Mai charged, because I used her to pick off a corner mobling and preserve what I thought was a decent board. That did take her attack stack to +9, but it didnā€™t matter for long, because as soon as Wilburā€™s buff wore off, Richard hammered her and Colen, leaving me woefully short on firepower. Fortunately, a bomb, dragon, arrow, and a few healing potions got me back on track, and I got Richard and Justice down, but I couldnā€™t get tiles under Joon to save my life. Got him down without any more item usage, but I wonā€™t be trying this high-risk, high reward strategy again soon.

Monk emblems take Leonidas up a node. Finally settled on giving paladin emblems to Tyrum next, as I have very few emblemed three-star purples, and heā€™s super-useful, so a few nodes for him. Trainer hero to G. Jackal.

2 Likes

Made a little change, Iā€™ve put in QoH over Frida for higher tile damage. Also helpful with her taunt and card minions, so bosses will target only her. And Boldtusk C got Lbā€™ed.

1 Like

2022-Feb Justice, Trials of

Team Power 4094

Wilbur 4*+18,
Boldtusk c+4^75+18,
Cyprian b^4*+1,
Wu Kong c+4^75+18,
Frida 5*+1, Team

b.= base hero, no costume
b+= base hero with costume bonus
b^= base hero with maximum costume bonus
c+= costume and costume bonus
X^Y+Z= Rarity/ Stars X LB Level ^Y Class +Z example b.4^75+18

As a bonus X*+1, or higher, heroes cannot be accidentally used to level another hero

Battle items

[02] 5x Heal 500 HP
[02] 5x Harpoons
[06] 10x Mana 25%
[02] 5x Turtle banners

[x]= number of battle item used

Click for notes

Not a great team, no green hero ( strong color against blue Boss ) and the purple hero is the weakest ( strong color against 2x yellow Bosses )

Because of the Boss special skills brought Turtle banners instead of antidotes so team often accuracy debuff

Wilbur, Wu Kong and Boldtusk tied for Most valuable player

Costume Boldtusk has a decent heal and decent attack buff

Because of the synergy between Wilbur, Wu Kong and Boldtusk, the first, and second, stages very easy

Waiting for a complete cycle of LB quest on live server ( I missed some ), but probably LB Wilbur

Cyprian strong color against 2x yellow Bosses

FIN

2 Likes

My team this time:

• Heimdall +19
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Joon +19
  • Thorne +19
  • Raffale 4^80

Very disappointed with my last run-through, so a total shakeup this time - from mono red to no red. Also, been going back to give Thorne some emblems as an every day player for me. Heā€™s up three talents. I think the key here is C. Tiburtus. Def down without having to deal with spirit link (Wilbur). Doesnā€™t last long enough, but it gives Joon and Thorne that extra oomph when timed correctly.

Mob waves were no problem. Just fire Heimdall every time heā€™s ready to build up a nice HP cushion before the boss wave. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and fire at Richard, as the board seemed set up for him. After Richard fired the first time, I cleansed his attack down with Raff, and the second time, I reversed it with Heimdall. He went down after that. Justice fired, and it took a couple of turns to get Raff ready, but he got the job done. Boss Joon also fired once, but this is a beefy crew, so no worries there. Justice went down next, then Joon. Overall, pretty happy with this lineup, but I realize the tiles were with me. Two slow healers is a gamble, even if they are both mega-healers. Weā€™ll see if this holds up long-term.

Monk emblems grab a few nodes for Bjorn. Not sure whether to take Thorneā€™s 20th node or wait for a tome of golden emblems. Could start another lower-star paladin, or could start saving for Richard. Got my 12th scope today, so once I finish Valeria, it looks like itā€™s Richard or Russula. Trainer hero to G. Jackal.

2 Likes

This trial remains one of the hardest for me. The team:

Emblemed up Sumle to 17, mostly defense path, because i have lots and lots of monk emblems, and use him every rush war and the two trials heā€™s in.

the result:

Indestructible Zulag keeping my key 4* alive. Yang Mai got whacked by Richard right before this screenshot, she almost made it.

Monks to Wu Kong or Li Xiu i guess, Paladins saved for Dr. Moreau. Trainer to Mist #2.

2 Likes

Yang mai in joon outā€¦ dā€™andre is LB used one green potā€¦

Emblems padalin storage n trainer monk wilbur 2

2 Likes

Same team; this one works quite well.

Used a few antidote to clear blind/attackdown

3 Likes

So I changed up this team, because this one has been super hard for me, and I finished Moreau. so itā€™s now:

subbed Moreau in for Sumle now that heā€™s done, and threw some emblems on him. got a purple mana troop now too.

the result:

still used a couple of antidotes, because at one point things werenā€™t looking so good. everyone was half health or lower. Moreauā€™s blind really came in handy here, as one time Justice went off and only hit a couple people. that alone probably saved me. Moreau was one of them, though, and he was charged again, so i used the antidote so he didnā€™t miss. finished up nicely. best iā€™ve ever done in this trial i think. :partying_face:

Paladins to Moreau, heā€™ll eventually go to at least 18. Monks to Wu Kong maybe, he needs more defense for titans still. Trainer to Dā€™Andre #2.

Also, btw, who schedules these things all at once? Frostmarch, a trial, and do 4 season 2 stages on the day that Valhalla starts? thatā€™s a full dayā€™s worth of WE doing non-Valhalla stuff. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Same team one mana and green pot ā€¦

Everything in storage

3 Likes

Same teams, works really well. Bosses down without firing.

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Heimdall +19
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Joon +19
  • Thorne +19
  • Raffale 4^80

No changes from last time, as this crew seems to have done as well as any Iā€™ve tried.

No issues in the mob waves. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, and once again, it looked like the board favored going after Richard. Richard fired once before he died, and I reversed that with Heimdall. Justice actually fired a couple of times, but despite being slow, Raff was always ready to cleanse the blind, so that was nice. Joon and Justice went down pretty close to each other, and overall, the fight wasnā€™t too bad. Not a flashy lineup, but it gets the job done.

Not enough monk emblems for Raffā€™s first node; he seems to need a bit more survivability in wars these days. Decided to save paladin emblems for Richard, as I gave him scopes recently and will take him to 4^80. Trainer hero to Hanitra.

3 Likes

Some more emblems on this team:

cTibs and Moreau to +18, and put the ninja troop on Moreau.

result:

I can finally say I have a team that does this one well. :partying_face: No items used. Went in with everything charged and a purple diamond on the board and Joon went down right away. It still took a while to take down Richard and Justice but I had enough defense and healing that I didnā€™t even need to use an antidote for the blind / attack down.

Paladins to Moreau to get him up one more node. Monks probably to Tettukh, whoā€™s almost done. Trainer to finish Dā€™Andre #2.

3 Likes

C. Colen / C. Colen / C. Azlar / Drake Fong / Leonidas

Had to use 1 antidote and 1 healing potion in last stage boss wave because of course my boards had all colors except the two Iā€™ve bought to the battle.

Monk emblems saved. 963 now. Li Xiu should receive some one day.
Paladin emblems saved. 1086 now. Captain Diamonds will receive some.
Trainer went straight to Captain Diamonds belly because I have no room for keeping him.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been in the curiosity to emblem and break C. Tibs for a while. Would you mind sharing your experience with him? I lack on purples and I think he would help! Thank you in advance and grats on that good team :slight_smile:

My team this time:

• Heimdall +19
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Joon +19
  • Thorne +19
  • Raffale +3

Raff is up three talents from last time. Thought I might have my own Richard ready for this trial, but he was about a level and half short of max, and I didnā€™t want to go with no emblems.

Mobs were pretty straightforward. Fired Heimdall as often as possible to maximize overheal. Pretty good board going into the boss wave. All specials charged, and a green diamond on the board. Richard fired once, but was overwritten by Heimdall. Joon died before firing. Justice fired once, but the board was so good, I had been able to save Raffā€™s cleanse for that. Done and dusted.

Paladin emblems saved for Richard, who will be ready for them tonight or tomorrow. Just a few monk emblems short of Raffā€™s next node. Trainer hero to Hanitra.

1 Like

I just emblemed mine up a couple of weeks ago for a tournament and he did quite well there on my defense. I use his regular form more often on offense though, because i like the bigger hit and the 6 turns of defense down. I went all attack with the emblems on the base form, and that gives you defense on the costume, so if you use the base form in offense, and the costume on defense in tournaments, that works out well.

The emblems really made a difference, his special seems to have so much more impact than before. I probably will limit break him after iā€™m done with Rigard, Proteus, and Moreau, though, because heā€™s one of my only good purple damage dealers.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ve made it for us. Went attack path for base version too + LVL 24 mana troop. This is how he ends up:

1 Like

My team this time:

• Heimdall +19
  • KISS Tiburtus +20
  • Joon +19
  • Thorne +19 (with three levels of costume bonus)
  • Raffale +7

Compared to last time, I got and began leveling Thorneā€™s costume, and Raff is up 4 talents.

Mob waves arenā€™t too bad on this one; I just use them to overheal with Heimdall to prepare for the bosses. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Targeted Richard, as heā€™s easy to hit an wonā€™t resist status ailments. His first swing, he only targeted two and missed on due to blind from my Joon. Second swing, he hit three, but he fired right after Justice, so I was planning to fire Raff for the cleanse anyway. Speaking of, heā€™s sometimes too slow in PvP, but Raff always seems to be ready right after Justice fires in this trial. Love that dude. By the time Richard fell, the other two were in low health, and being able to ghost tiles made the rest elementary.

Paladin emblems saved for Thorneā€™s last node, since I got the costume and will follow through on my intent to make Uber-Thorne. Not enough monk emblems for Raffā€™s next node, although he may get reset so I can beef up C. Wu Kong when heā€™s ready. Trainer hero to the aforementioned costumed monkey.

4 Likes

Decided to switch it up, because I just finished embleming up a couple of heroes and thought iā€™d try them out because hey, itā€™s a trial:

Thought Iā€™d give Tettukh another go, and Franz went to +18 for a tournament i think. Moreau was supposed to get those emblems and go on my defense once he hit +20. but as you can see, that hasnā€™t happened yet. a couple hundred short now.

result:

I went in with everyone charged, and surprise! Joon resisted everything. both Franzā€™ debuff and Tibs def down, and then Tettukhā€™s silence. pretty annoying. then who does Joon target first? Dā€™Andre of course, and i was quickly without a healer. yikes. thankfully Richard went down immediately, and Moreau kept Joon and Justice from completely wrecking my team. this was very close, but once Joon went down, i figured i could make it and let Justice fire one last time before I finished her with tiles. no items, but this felt maybe closer than it looked. if Joon had fired again i would have been in real trouble. next time, Iā€™m bringing Zulag back.

Paladins to Moreau, Monks saved for now, but Wu may go to 20 now that i have his costume for tournaments. Trainer to Gretel.

3 Likes

I went with Elizabeth, Thorne, Heimdall, Costume Tiburtus and Clarissaā€¦
Went through all levels fine, no battle items usedā€¦
Trainer went to Octros

4 Likes