🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Decimation - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Did complete have no screen shots … Cant recall what i took… Haha .
Need to sort me self out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The Reds

1 Like

Second straight trial where I decided to try out a new toy, so here goes. My team this time:

• Kiril 4^75 +20 with double costume bonus
  • Poseidon +19
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Onatel 4^85 +19
  • Waddles 4^75 +20

So far, Waddles has been pretty good in PvP, and since Magni 4^85 +c20 doesn’t help that much here - the extra def up is not necessary - I decided to see what the duck could bring to the table. The answer was “not much,” at least for this trial. And that’s because with two slow-charging bosses who get their mana generation further limited by Onatel (i.e. still the queen of my roster, after all this time), none of them actually charged up to be affected by SMA. If all I need to do is hit hard, I might as well go back to Magni for that.

Fighter emblems saved for Scoratek. Wizard emblems saved for… not sure yet. Trainer hero to C. Proteus.

2 Likes

Took the frog out

Emblems in storage trainer frog

1 Like

Green Power

1 Like

Same team frog now finished think im gonna 2lb

Emblems in storage trainer some red dude healer :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

And my last color in these trials (Yellow)

1 Like

4* rainbow…

I almost forgot how amazing Proteus is… But lately I’ve been fighting him more and more often :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still no Emblem Reset, it has been months since the last one.

I went with 2x Green, 3x Yellow for this
Onatel, Jana, c2 Viv, 3/70 El Naddaha, Frog Prince

I actually had to use a couple of minor mana (for viv) on the first wave of the last stage, they almost killed my 3/70 El Nad haha

2 Likes

Been a long time since I changed anything for this trial, but I needed a testing ground for a new tool in my toolbox. My team this time:

• Onatel 4^85+20
  • Poseidon +20
  • Isarnia +c18
  • Kiril 4^75 2c+20
  • Balur +14

I probably would have leveled Balur eventually anyway, but the buff kinda spurred me on. Put him in place of Magni +c20. Balur is average speed but hits harder, and Magni’s def up overwrites Kiril’s. Practically speaking, it had no effect on this trial, which is always pretty easy, but it was nice to see what Balur could do.

Fighter emblems saved for Balur. Wizard emblems saved for maybe Arges, eventually? :man_shrugging: Trainer hero to Jabberwock.

2 Likes

Blue…

2 Likes

Took this

Emblems in storage trainer gestalt

Actually need to put more emblems on loki at some point … On me todo list :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Took this

Mised the money shot :roll_eyes::wink:

Emblems in storage trainer c leo

Yup loki still on to do list

1 Like

1 Like

I’ve had my team for this one locked in forever, but I felt like changing it up today. My team:

• Kiril 4^75+20 with 2x costume bonus (no toon, sadly)
  • Onatel 4^85+20
  • Balur +20
  • Sun Shangxiang 4^75+20
  • C1 Sartana +20 with 2x costume bonus (again, no toon)

Swapped out Isarnia +c20 and Poseidon +19. Sunny can give the 44% def down at average vs. Isarnia at slow and Poseidon’s days as a good sniper are long gone; Sartana hits harder.

Did this make a huge difference in my performance? No. The trial has been easy for literal years. But it was nice to shake things up a little. If the board were really crappy, I’d have to worry about Sunny dying, but it wasn’t.

Fighter emblems held for probable FS pick G. Panther. Wizard emblems saved for… maybe Arges, eventually? Trainer hero to LB Ametrine.

2 Likes

Doing a bit of wizard training this time around

Emblems in storage trainer toon kaghan

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Fighter training

Folk died due to frog poison so no money shot.

Emblems in storage trainer too

2 Likes