⚖️ [Master Discussion] - Tower of Styx Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

So far i prefer this tower then the others, sure im prob gonna hit a wall and not clear it but im not going to lose a hero i can least try again with the same team …
Iv always liked the class quests, iv leveled heros back in the day to clear them like awge … Dont get alot of love :cry: but done me good…
losing hero’s to the curse in the others is a major turn off for me so far I’m liking it :+1:

Good luck in yah pulls and in the tower :green_heart:

11 Likes

The thought process thinking of teams to create with limited classes is really fun. For sure the most interesting so far and the blessings are super helpful!

8 Likes

Loved this tower. Its my favourite one by far @Petri please consider the same patter or idea for new ones. Its really fun to play along with just few classes. On the other hand curses are frustrating and stressful.

Good gaming to all and good luck summoning

6 Likes

The greatest benefit this tower has to be the lack of curses. It greatly helps a bunch in not worrying about having heroes locked out permanently. THOUGH, this event does make me realize that I either am lacking in healers in every class or that the game needs more healers in every class that isn’t a Legendary hero. This tower’s going to be hell of a lot of fun in that regard.

Asking for others’ opinions on this: is this event suffering from a similar issue as the revamped Costume Quest? Where the bosses aren’t adjusted for the quest and doing a lot of damage/with high stats before we’ve even reached the halfway point?

5 Likes

Blessings, blessings, which one?

• 250 hp+ for below 50% mana? Does it mean just heal or potential overheal?
  • +25% healing?
  • +15% critical?
1 Like

I think this tower is the first I enjoy. No curses, fun to play.

No summoning luck. As always rubbish received.

1 Like

Did 31 ETTs. 1st token netted me this -

Next 30 tokens got me a regular green mana and all 3*. As i said in my game chat, it can only go downhill from there and it sure as heck did!

Had leftover coins and did 1 freebie and got this -

Basically this is normal for me so i’m neither happy nor disappointed, just meh like normal.

5 Likes

It’s a scam if no one gets the new troop… I got 1 with 32 pulls… Below the rate… But not so far off.

1 Like

I’m staring at the screen trying to decide on this dilemma now. I’m not going to choose the +25% healing so it’s between the other 2.

If the 250 HP per turn is overheal, then I would choose that. If not, then I’d go with the +15% crit. So that’s the crucial question, and I don’t have the answer… does anyone?

(Btw the first blessing I chose was the +5% attack per turn stack, this is my 2nd blessing choice.)

Edit: since I can’t wait to choose, I went with the +15% crit change for this one. Looking at the list of blessings in the OP, I think I will get another shot at the +250 HP per turn down the line so maybe I’ll still choose it later if it turns out to be overheal.

1 Like

1 Like

I will say I liked the soundtrack for this, it’s different from the usual. And before someone inevitably replies ‘there’s music in this game?’ (which yes there is) it’s probably the most intense piece in this game

2 Likes

Personally, I am selecting critical as much as I can, I have 2x15% so far, so that is a really good chance, especially if you do mono or 3-2. Tiles are what I am relying on personally as I try to take 2 healers and I don’t have hard hitters like all the new heroes that are out, so I have to try and think about what I personally need and will help me.

2 Likes

This portal is a problem. I don’t spend on this game much these days, but the fact that the entire list of event heroes are not available is just crazy. The developers know that some people will pull with everything they have to obtain all the 5* a portal has to offer, so they are starting to release these heroes in such a way that these people do it EVERY SINGLE TIME THE PORTAL PRESENTS ITSELF!!! These people are amazingly predatory it’s criminal!

8 Likes

Yeah kinda sucks… i used my saved up gems for a 10pull, only to realize afterwards that not all heroes are available. But i guess thats on me, pobably didnt read the thread properly.

It is what it is…

2 Likes

So far, the Styx Tower feels like less of a slog, and even though I’ve only done the first 10, I think I am enjoying it more.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: , predatory? 100x yes, criminal not really in my opnion. It’s their tricky and studied way to gain as much money as possible. IT is what it is. Personally i will wait till the moment when all heroes will be realesed.

2 Likes

I absolutely love this joke that Elena recognised Charon from Soul Exchange :rofl:

15 Likes

Tower chests stage 20 & 25:

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

16 Likes

Pure luck :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow. That is indeed LUCKY! I pulled a red one too:

:rofl:

7 Likes