🧙 [Master Discussion] - Tower Of Magic Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

u will get it soon! Mr.MC
 njjoy

1 Like

Hello! I think it’s a shame that you brought this tower out like that. it is not possible to compete the tower without the use of diamonds. this is extremely unfair and I hope it will be adjusted as it creates an imbalance which only favours players who spend money 
 I would like some clarification and I wish that you continue to design the game in such a way that everyone, regardless of whether you spend money or not, can play the game completely.

6 Likes

As a solution to this horrible mistake, I suggest that you send 5 bottles to each player in the game and change them

3 Likes

may be one extra bottle too, incase we messup~~~~
lol:)

2 Likes

It seems to me that SG is selling out here. Constantly new events and heroes that are not adequately tested. The Tower of Magic is a prime example of an unbalanced event. In addition, one is still forced to spend diamonds to end the “event”.
Ridiculous what SG has delivered here

4 Likes

So here we go finally
Ninja tower has in total 75 levels but we have only a total of 50 free tower energies
If you want to complete the tower you need to buy 5 flasks for 250 gems

When it was on beta devs said there isno complains from beta testers
fakers here said dont worry, SG wont cross this limit and they will give more energies per day (lol) or give free flask ( big lol)

Now its real from pay to win to pay to play
its useless to have only big whales on beta and many fakers to defend every SG’s decisions to make it look legit, you just dont care about real player’s opinions

free players are stuck forever with s1 and few useless underpowered hotm
bunch of new heroes coming every month for pay to wins, now bunch of event every month for pay to play

Cmon SG, at least just have the guts and telll us loudly : WE S.H.I.I.I.I.I.I.T on the face of all free players

20 Likes

Hi all,

did a ten pull earlier and got 4 exact same heroes (dolgoon). I wasn’t even dreaming of a 5* and only slightly hopeful for a 4*.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 33.2% chance of summoning Dölgöön.

• 55 times out of 100, you’ll get Dölgöön by pull 20 (5,200 gems)

So according to this I have done the equivalent of 4 separate ‘Successful’ 20 pulls in ONE 10 pull?!?

I have been gaming a long time and had more than a few run ins with RNG. Something here doesn’t smell right. What are the true odds of me completing this fantastical feat? Got to be really low right? I mean it compounds each time. I feel like I’ve won the lottery, only in a bad way

Has something similar happened to you?

FYI this isn’t about money I have no problems there, it’s the splinter in the mind thing. I hope someone can explain this in way other than ‘bad luck’ as if it’s happening to lots of people then it isn’t bad luck, it’s normal and the odds don’t seem credible.

0.04% apparently according to a probability calculator I found on Google! (Long time since i studied statistics!)

Based on. 10 pulls, 3.9% prob of getting him 7.9/2 3*heroes, and pulling him 4 times

1 Like

2 x 10 pulls in this event got me 5 x Dolgoon, 1 x red 3* and 2 of the 4*

Thank you. Seems incredible.

So I’m not on my own as well. I got 10k gems after that, If this doesn’t get addressed (and the odds of that are lower than my pull) there is no way I am putting anymore money into this game. Did pay for the yearly VIP though

It‘s simple: Illuminati.

Nah I’m more likely to assume incompetence and/or ignorance in situations like this. Blatantly dicking your customers over isn’t a great long term business plan.

3 Likes

this is my odds in 30 pull😕

1 Like

It’s quite a good pull in a way. Like me getting 3-4 poppies when I pull S4. 10 pull.

Last round : 10 pull got me 8x S4 3/4* (all dupes for me) plus 2x S1 3*. That was considered a “vast improvement” for me since I routinely receive 10x S1 3*

Even unlikely things happen
 In the first ninja Portal I pulled six 4* troops in a row with tokens. And it was a total of seven 4* troops in eight consecutive pulls

1 Like

Ouch, not even one of the 3*.

1 Like

Yikes! I toyed with doing a 10-pull to see if I could land Sergei. Thanks for reminding me why I should hang on to my gems instead. For FTP, they are too valuable to waste on crap like this. I don’t even like the three-stars in this event enough to be content with one of them.

5 Likes

I did a 10 pull, only got season 1 heroes as well, and I’m already on a terrible killing mood. Can’t even imagine your situation.

Bad Luck Protection Please!

1 Like

This particular event is super hard
Even for the normal stages I am already feeling it. It’s not fair SG is not giving us flasks, totally absurd, who does that: you are deliberately kicking us FTP to the curbs. Not fair. Our hoarded gems are better spent elsewhere without no good guarantee pulls.

I demand you increase the energy to 15 per day.

Fix up SG

Meanwhile the whales have finished the event.

4 Likes