🧙 [Master Discussion] - Tower Of Magic Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

INSANE Tower of Magic pulls for Motega

5 Likes

Did 5 summons - Kailani, Isshtak, Oberon, Gan Ju, Ulmer

lovely.

1 Like

Cheaters family…just check Motega, Agrafena, Nadezhda, Cristobal…plus you have family bonus of stacking mana generated :scream::exploding_head::person_shrugging:

Just did a 10 pull and and all s1 heros until the 10 pull.

20210915_111803

And i was hoping for some of the 3* or 4* event heros still disappointing.

5 Likes

10-pull followed by 5 single:
Vivica, Boldtusk, Anton, Rigard, Oberon, Graymane, Gunnar, Hawkmoon, Kornel, Friar Tuck, Balthazar, Kailani, Hawkmoon, Gan Ju

Viv, BT, Anton & Kornel all new to me, and I won’t complain about a second Rigard since I already have his costume!

1 Like

Nice to see a fellow Aussie! Great video, thanks for sharing and congrats on your pulls! Super jealous as I pulled ~70 and only got 3 HOTM and no new 5* :frowning: I would have been okay with any of them haha

1 Like

OMG… :open_mouth: That’s so annoying… and i didn’t get one HOTM… so weird… I hope with your coins from the event you get lucky. Keep me posted mate. Where you from? I’m in Melbs!

I have an important question here, guys. I read these magic heroes’ passives. For example, Milena card says “On a fully charged special skill this hero has a 50% chance to give 25% mana to all allies that are not of ice element.” Then, does “on a fully charged” mean not only x2 mana charge but also x1 mana charge? If this passive can fire with only x1 mana charge, she can give 25% mana (50% chance) to her allies with only 5 ice tiles (23 mana troops, etc). WOW. Anyone knows the answer? Thanks in advance.

Yeah and to top it off I didn’t even get Sergei :frowning: Fingers crossed I get luckier with my later pulls. Haha yes now I’m stuck with I think 7 or 8 HOTMS and it just takes up roster space, cause I’m still too precious about eating dupe HOTMs. Ah nice one, I’m also based in Melbs!

1 Like

It looks like the blessing are changed in the live game.
I will update the OP later with the actual blessings during my progress.

6 Likes

Is it just me or this is more difficult than the Ninja Tower? Since I don’t have a deep roster, I was using there 3* until the 10th floor and even afterwards (as far as I can remember). Here the 3* die right away after the 5th floor.

So the pause didn’t last too long :laughing: Got inspired when watching @Buzrig 's video to do my remaining 40 pulls.

I got goddamn Richard and a dupe Alexandrine.

So in total that’s 80x + 5 pulls with 3 legendary dupes (2 classic + hotm), no event 5 star.

At least got all the epics including 2 Sergeis to keep, but the taste is still sour :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Not mine, but I find it very funny…

8 Likes

I thought it was just me, too. I officially hate this event :persevere:

7 Likes

So now we know the cunning plan. MT is so dreadful that everyone will now embrace NT with open arms.

1 Like

Yes, it is more difficulty.
The Ninja Tower’s maximum difficulty will be reached in 37 floors. (So at Impossble 12. floor)
The remaining 38 floors at Impossible questline will be beyond that…
The Final floors will be more difficulty than any other stages at any event including the last stage at Legendary as the boss HPs will be similar but you will have 5 waves instead of 3.

4 Likes

Felt the same way… Need to use 4* already after level 5… Otherwise 3* can only take 2 slash hits

2 Likes

My wizard seems to be broken???

He doesn’t have the family link?

Yes I know it’s Ulmer before someone misses the joke

7 Likes

4 x ten.

5* purple lady, Anton, sergei, 2x Kornel, dogool or something

Honestly not bad at all! had only one ten with S1 heroes. Just missing 4* Anastasia from those easier to obtain.

As for legendaries, not sure yet who is best for my roster. All look impressive.

4 Likes

worst ever 30pull :confused:

2 Likes