🧙 [Master Discussion] - Tower Of Magic Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

so this is the official thread?

It as “official” as any other Discussion topics for any other events as it is created by players like @Guvnor or me and not by staff.

5 Likes

If there are ninja troops, I would expect that there will be a magic tower union, hope to attract 5* heroes from the summons, good luck to everyone :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t get Sergei but I’m still happy :grin:

11 Likes

Whee!!! Nadezha something came out of the Pokeball

1 Like

70 pulls but nothing but 3 HOTMs, what am I going to do with 8 Alexandrines now haha

2 Likes

30 summons and not a single 3 * hero event ?? All mines, tyrum and sh!t like that! F**k you for such a game will never make any money in a fraudulent game

2 Likes

Two typical pulls. :wink:

RNG loves giving me dark heroes. :rofl:

I’d just like a single Magic hero sometime.

3 Likes

As for now I received Belith, so it’s also as expected.

Had around 23,000 gems saved for tower…

For now, I paused about half way through my summons. First 5 coin + 30x were devastating - only got Anastasya (and classic useless Kadilen). The next 10x got me Anton and two Sergeis, so having landed all the epics I went for 1 last pull (with dupe Anastasya in it) and decided to call the day for now.

I still have gems for about 40 pulls + whatever the offers bring. Not too excited after the first half - at least I have Sergeis, but any legendary event would brighten the day. 23,000 gems is no cheap :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

12 pulls and got 2 sergei´s. He is the hero I wanted.

6 Likes

Did 2x10. Got Anton and the red and green 3* + Hotm (which I don’t even know if she is good). I guess that is ok…

3 Likes

I had enough gems to make a 10 pull.

I am super happy with Cristobal :blush: and Anton.
He will be my 1st 5* maxed sorcerer.

I still want a Sergei :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Congrats on your Cristobal, and Anton! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Will you power level Cristobal?

2 Likes

Brutal summons, two 10 pulls with no event heroes? 3 and 4* season 1

Lesson learned SG, you ain’t taking my money again for this event

4 Likes

I will. I have the mats : 12 tonics :yum:

Thank you @SamMe

1 Like

Very happy here, single pull Dawa and a very satisfying ten-pull, Cristobal and Sergei (yes! :heart_eyes:)

Wish I could powerlevel Sergei but gave all my feeders to Alexandrine who I got last Sunday. So he has to wait a little longer :grin:

9 Likes

Unfortunately not much luck from this portal :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like my pulls this morning. I did 60 and got only the two 3* event heroes, plus the HOTM. I really just wanted those 4* heroes… depressing a bit.

1 Like

Just another s1 summons portal! Thanks $g

Cookie Settings