🧙 [Master Discussion] - Tower Of Magic Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

This about cover it?

8 Likes

I’m have several 5* yellows waiting to be ascended, but Mortega is the hero I most wanted from the Event. It wasn’t in the stars for me to get him though

I know you normally don’t compete in monthly challenge events. Why’d go all of the way here?

1 Like

@Ruskin505 , well yes you are correct… despite using gems, I’m curious to finish, and probably won’t be doing this next time, unless maybe there’s a change or want a bit of competition.

1 Like

The Tower of Magic portal odds were terrible, but I did get the one 5* and 4* heros that I wanted, Motega and Sergei! I also pull the rest of the event 3* and 4* heros along with the HOTM.

Space is really become an issue as more and more new heros are added to the game! I’m literally starting to feed duplicate leveled 3* heros to make room for the new 4* and 5* heros I get! 4* ascension materials was my initial problem! Now having enough roster space, is becoming the next problem! Keep in mind, we still have the Clash of Nights and the new costumes from the Halloween event still to come! :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I didn´t use it, I was most of the time full mana with the other blessings.

Well with hindsight that’s what I did… Spending creates expectation and when a 10 pull results in 0 event heroes then it’s disappointment. So skipped spending on latest S4 offer.
Let’s see what the rest of the year brings…

Cookie Settings