🧙 [Master Discussion] - Tower Of Magic Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

ok thx…for 5 star which one that you want most?

To be honest, without spending money I would be happy with any of them.

If I could wish one, probably the red or yellow. Fiends or revive are 2 skills I don’t have and something new to play with is always funny.

2 Likes

I have a question here. In the normal stages, heroes that got a curse or five curses can’t be used anymore. If so, is it also impossible to use them in the “impossible” stages? Thanks in advance.

No, if some of your heroes/costumes received the maximum number of curses in Normal Questline, then they are not usable in Impossible Questline either.

2 Likes

Thanks for your info.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice share tips,@Boolz_San_CK thanks,… why you do not pick at least one mana increae 50% on boss wave?
Do you think not valuable over the other?

3 Likes

at first, you have to get to the boss wave first to get that blessing (go for that blessing if you are new and you know you can’t make it till the end, time when that is kinda over-mana)
after, there are other ones who are more important

but yeah, overall, 'till the bosses you have to make it through so you need all you can get atk+ crit+ mana+ def+, in that order.

as i see it, from the distribution of the blessing availability, in the beggining you will survive so atk+ is thrown to the player; after you have to survive, so def+ is thrown to the player.

p.s. make sure not to get stuck into a ‘xmas situation’ - MN vs MN endless battle - in which you will lose due to curses. strike first and go big on atk+crit.

p.s.2
crappy thing that you have to waste gems to make it to the end. i will assess the situation after 1 magic tower and decide if it is worth doing it again in 2/3 months. (decided not to research AL-last level cause you need to pay 200 gems; boo you SG! i’ll wait for my dblades)

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your picks.

My first priority is all types of mana giving blessings becoz, my hero specials will do the job, if they fire faster… & building the mana blessings from early makes the whole process effective & super FuN !

Also, the initial +5% attack / defence are too small = will be easily off-set by charged heroes…

Thereafter, will prioritise : +critical, +attack & +defence stacking… to build up BiG till later stages !

1 Like

so this is the official thread?

It as “official” as any other Discussion topics for any other events as it is created by players like @Guvnor or me and not by staff.

5 Likes

If there are ninja troops, I would expect that there will be a magic tower union, hope to attract 5* heroes from the summons, good luck to everyone :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t get Sergei but I’m still happy :grin:

11 Likes

Whee!!! Nadezha something came out of the Pokeball

1 Like

70 pulls but nothing but 3 HOTMs, what am I going to do with 8 Alexandrines now haha

2 Likes

30 summons and not a single 3 * hero event ?? All mines, tyrum and sh!t like that! F**k you for such a game will never make any money in a fraudulent game

2 Likes

Two typical pulls. :wink:

RNG loves giving me dark heroes. :rofl:

I’d just like a single Magic hero sometime.

3 Likes

As for now I received Belith, so it’s also as expected.

Had around 23,000 gems saved for tower…

For now, I paused about half way through my summons. First 5 coin + 30x were devastating - only got Anastasya (and classic useless Kadilen). The next 10x got me Anton and two Sergeis, so having landed all the epics I went for 1 last pull (with dupe Anastasya in it) and decided to call the day for now.

I still have gems for about 40 pulls + whatever the offers bring. Not too excited after the first half - at least I have Sergeis, but any legendary event would brighten the day. 23,000 gems is no cheap :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

12 pulls and got 2 sergei´s. He is the hero I wanted.

6 Likes