[Master] - Tome Items (Experience, Ascension & Golden Emblems)

If I understand it correctly it will just max your five star hero from 4/1 to 4/80.

3 Likes

Check the official announcement linked in the OP.

It’s specific in “Rare Chests” aka the coloured ones.

1 Like

Thanks, but than maybe they should change the description on the items themselves.

I was sure it will be like 10 or 20 levels. 80 it’s great. I wonder if you can move from 3/70 directly to 4/80 or you first need to ascend to the 4th ascension.

You’ll need the AMs :slight_smile:

Sgg aren’t that generous :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

I have filled the OP form the official release notes:

Maybe SG forgot the “Rare” in the in-game tooltip or the release notes was incorrect ?
We will see once somebody gets it from a normal chest.

As the Rare was missing from the english version too.
Maybe Staff will clarify this. @Petri ?

2 Likes

So, are these out now? I thought we were waiting for the forced update.

It was forced 2 hours ago.

2 Likes

Lmao, that was my best guess :rofl:

1 Like

Not that exciting anymore if you can only level from 4/1…

Anyway, yet another “upgrade” that is supposed to milk us. No thanks to such QoL.

4 Likes

Oh well it’s still pretty good. I’ll take it if I get one within the next 80 years. :joy:

3 Likes

My personal feeling is that I only read rants by you…

They add something free - what’s wrong with that?

yes, they will bring it for sale at sometime in the future, but that’s the nature of their business.
And don’t forget - the game keeps on being developed and raised by the spending of many people, making it available for everyone…

And there should be also another tome item which replaces 4* AM…

We can’t have all in one and for free, otherwhise the servers would be soon turned off…

18 Likes

I’m ok with it. It takes quite a lot to ascend on the 4th ascension so it’s good to have the option to do this in one click. If I get Epic one I’ll probably keep it for the last 5 levels as they consume the most feeders and food.

2 Likes

wow thanks for sharing… no wonder the drop rates are so low!

I think I would have preferred a less generous experience gain for a higher drop rate though… ah well

3 Likes

That’s cute, I don’t recognize your nick at all :woman_shrugging:t2:
Do you even know what a rant is?

Just pointed out that something as rare as those items are not improvements. Let me know when you get one of those with 1% chance, good luck.

Yes because the game has not been making money for years and devs are sleeping in cars.
Happy spending to you!

9 Likes

Not likely

This is just so players will hear about it, then buy it when offered in a bundle

See Aethers

FIN

9 Likes

Does this skip the level up skill roll?

If so, most useful on 4* 3.65+, and 5* 3.75+, heroes

FIN

2 Likes

We will see once somebody use this…
Or Staff is providing some clarification in the upcoming announcement what they talked about last week.

I would use it on 4/75 hero only if I will receive any…

2 Likes

Idk about skill, but I’d use it ONLY on 5* 4.75 heroes, as I’m always struggling for food and feeders (same way I’m saving 4* trainer heroes)

1 Like

we shouldn’t just have something paying either. I’ve been playing for almost 3 years now I’ve spent some money, I have several heroes, I don’t complain, I have items, I don’t complain either, but it’s sad for a person to open for a month every day 2 chests and kill titans every day to win the wars and open bau and the only ascension item gained in the month, was the monthly task that you earn item.
My friend who introduced me to the game, plays since 2017, took 3 years to win the first blue 5*, 5⭐ costumes have zero, the event heroes have 1, isn’t that great?
It’s sad for someone who has been playing for so long, doing all the events and spending so many hours with no return.
Zynga’s sad greed.

5 Likes