[Master Discussion] - Superior Talents

Guys do we know how does superior withstand (50% ailment resistance) combined with toon passive? (75% resistance)

Do they combine directly such that ailment chance is only 12.5% ?

(25% passing through toon passive, then another half of that due to superior withstand )

@Zack @Elioty33 tagging two data gurus :grinning:

2 Likes

No they don’t combine, the Toon passive is a second draw/dice roll if it wasn’t resisted in the first place.
But your math seems correct, I’m just not a fan of the use of “combine” since it’s two independent rolls.

5 Likes

Thanks @Elioty33 ! It is just my non-native English so apologize for the misuse word :wink:

3 Likes

No problem, when it comes to numbers, maths is an universal language so I got where you were going :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I have updated my graphic to include the balance update and change to the costume bonus for the Classic Family as well as added all costumes so far released. Thanks for updating the OP @PlayForFun.

8 Likes

Thx, I have updated the OP.

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master Discussion] - Master Emblems, Master Talent and Superior Master Talent

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master Discussion] - Master Emblems, Master Talent and Superior Master Talent

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Master Discussion] - Master Emblems, Master Talent and Superior Master Talent

I have updated these two graphics for the OP also @PlayForFun. Thank you.

7 Likes

Thx @Zartanis, I am adding it to the OP.

4 Likes

Great graphics
You thought about adding also the superior master talents ?

2 Likes

Thank you @alonyor. I will put an overview together next weekend for the superior master class talents.

3 Likes

Thanks @Zartanis your work is appreciated, and more than useful.

1 Like

I couldn’t find a master discussion for the Master Talents, but here is the overview of these as requested @alonyor @PlayForFun.

4 Likes

Thx, I am adding it to the master-talents topic.

1 Like