[Master Discussion] Summer Solstice Summon 2022 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

I had 38 ETTs and scored eight 4*s. 3 of them were wizard troops, so it was quite haul.
It my math was correct, it should be about 21%

3 Likes

Did a 30 pull and got Nyx! Looking forward to maxing her!

13 Likes

Not only did you get Nyx at 0.2% odds, but you also snagged a Lepiota (even if she’s a dupe that’s still great) - congrats and enjoy testing out the new hero :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Yes she is a dupe but she’s great and I’m happy to get another one!

Was missing 600 gems for 10x so I got two of these cheap offers. Did a 10 pull, best I got was Sumitomo.

Not really looking forward to pulling here again. Lack of costumes in a world where S2 hero or good old HotM or event hero without a costume is just half-baked muffin is completely deterring. Well they brought it on themselves, I don’t care. Happy pulling.

5 Likes

True words!

They devalued this ‘‘amazing’’ portal by even larger power creep than before, thus rendering older heroes second league event… Inclusion of costumes will help a bit in further repetitions (such as black Friday).

I really, really hope that they will add costumed to BF 2022 portal.
All I want from this portal are rare and epic heroes and having them with their costumes would be awesome.
I hope you’re right @Cerevan_the_Omni :grin:

I watched a summon video on YT and someone got a ‘bonus draw’ of pulled Myztero - they were saying this could be a bug and perhaps it was supposed to be one of the featured heroes? Or is pulling Myztero possible even though it’s not stated in the odds?

2 Likes

I saw that video and I think it’s just a visual bug, because that person got 31 heroes from 30x pulls and they got a HotM. If Myztero was a bonus draw, they would have gotten 32 heroes.

1 Like

Saw this video also. I think on Black Friday you could pull Myztero as well. What was weird however is this was labelled as “bonus draw” and happened in the middle of 30 pull and not at the end where normally you would expect a “bonus draw”. Also, he ended up having 30 heroes pulled there +HotM which he got in another bonus draw. So Myztero wasn’t really a bonus draw, it was a regular hero pulled, only labelled incorrectly.

I pulled Gaillard from Black Friday summon and it wasn’t labelled as “bonus draw”. So I am pretty sure the guy just pulled Myztero, it wasn’t supposed to be any different hero. But he can always try the ticket.

1 Like

I got Gefjon and Kalø, so pretty happy with the results. (And two wizard troops in the Troop summon.)

3 Likes

I’m speechless…

17 Likes

Did 17 pulls, and not a single 5* hero. Not doing anymore pulls from this one, since the odds of pulling a legendary hero is roughly 0.01%, since there are ALOT of them. Not trying to discourage players from doing pulls, just not happy with this one.

6 Likes

still no costumes on these gates, nice scam :rofl:

Me in the morning : wtf is summer solstice…
Was it last year?
And god , another new heroes? Get out with this bait crap, no QoL = no money

1 Like

This portal summon is better for those who are new to this game or whose roster is not that deep.
For experienced players I think it’s a waste of money since almost all the 3s and 4s will be feeders and the 5*s (if you get one) will be either an old hero which won’t do much in the current meta of OP heroes or a duplicate. The odds are too narrowed for a specific hero.

I did some pulls in the Black Friday summon last time got 3s and 4s feeders and Alice and Khiona from legendary which are also not so great compared to recent heroes.

The gems deals are also expensive from other portals.

Overall it’s a pass event for me and I would better save my gems for upcoming latest hero events.

4 Likes

Is it stated in the odds

By that I meant there’s nothing stated in the odds about a Myztero bonus pull (which is what came up in the animation)

It is stated already, he’s probably lumped together inside the 2.3% pulls