[Master Discussion] - Second Limit Breaking with Alpha Aethers and Aether Gifts, Aether Reset Token - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

But is it gonna be an alpha eather quest similar to mirages of omega?

That’s exactly what it says.

1 Like

Do we know for how much longer we will be receiving free crystals each time the Aether Portal is here?
Originally I thought it was only going to be the first time, but it’s been each time so far. I feel like they will definitely stop it at some point, right?

I do not know, but I hope it will stay like this forever :smiley:

9 Likes

Same , well I prefer like this. rather than in quest form (eats WE and doesn’t necessarily get 5x free pulls like this)

4 Likes

I have updated the LB2 cost graphic as well as the hero listings to include all heroes released up until this week’s CF2.

AETHER POWERS/LIMIT BREAK 2 (LAST UPDATED: June 12, 2023)

5 Likes

Thx, I have added them to the OP.

does anyone know where i can see current qty of my alpha aethers? can’t seem to find it…

Inventory, materials, limit break

1 Like

thanks u kind sir/mam !

1 Like

I have many 4* and a few 5* but not much aplha eathers. Is it gonna be a quest soon?

It will not arrive before Version 59 is release for sure as the Alpha Tresury Quest was not in Beta yet.
Of course as we still not seen it who knows which version will it arrive… 59 / 60 / 61 / … ?

5 Likes

Thanks. 20 characters

Alpha Treasury Quest is unlocked by clicking all the alpha aether offers. Jay Kay no free stuff.

So what happened to the alpha treasury quest last time I looked some heroes had a buff in it and they don’t any more

1 Like

@playforl Thanks! This is really useful!

1 Like

Aether powers seem pretty awesome! Yet, the early activation is a backdraw not only to mane aether powers (eg. +50%health, defense against specials etc) cause there can be no use of them whatsoever. On the other hand, if Aether power is activated WHEN needed h the player eg. From a button in the icon of a character, then the usefullness will reach a new…maximum potential.

Seems to me that 3 aethers for 4* seems a bit too much.
(regarding that with 10 you can 2nd LB 5*)
Maybe 2 aethers will do just fine. Imho, many more 4* will have their 2nd LB with just 2 aethers.

Hey! I need some help understanding the requirements for LB2. In the table above, it says you need 1 5* aether , but when I wanted to LB2 a hero today, it required 2. At the first level and once more at the last. Did something change in the mean time or is that a typo? Thank you.

Unfortunately, the table includes only the costs of the break itself. Added to this are additional costs at each level (included in the graphic).

1 Like