[Master Discussion] - Second Limit Breaking with Alpha Aethers and Aether Gifts, Aether Reset Token - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

I don’t understand the point of this announcement. They have aethers up for sale in game and on the web store. They spent money. LB2ed their heroes and leveled them.

2 Likes

Ya you can buy 2 alpha aether a week plus they sold 28 and gave us 10 to 12 depending on your luck . And you could win them in chests and watching adds . I dont have a problem with people buying them . Just thought it take 2 more weeks to see this . I am doing fine in war . 20 wars in a row 300 pluss score . The game is getting harder . My old record was 13 wars in a row 300 pluss each war . I was getting 2 out of 3 wars no one broke me in one hit . Now that heros like guardian hippo are out happening much less . Me getting guardian gazelle costume and now having 2 is helping me vs cupido alfreaki costume quintus

I spy with my little eye…

Thar she blows!!!(a whole lot of money)….

2 Likes

Raids require more rerolls now. No big deal

5 Likes

It should be atleast 15 alpha eathers per quest: 10 for a 5* four for a 4* with costume and one for ai 3* similar to rainbow eathers.

1 Like

Aethers should be added to Rare quest and events completion rewards too.

1 Like

Hey @PlayForFun any news on this yet?

1 Like

Staff is working on it, but we have not received it in Beta, so it can not arrive earlier than late May / early June if we will test it in V58.

4 Likes

Coming 2025

20 characters of blanks

2 Likes

Oh by 2025 it will be Omega, Nu, or Xi aethers

1 Like

WE WANT 6K! WE WANT 6K! WE WANT 6K!

4 Likes

You could probably get 6k with fielding S1 double costumes who have highest power :slight_smile:

ran into him yesterday…

3 Likes

For your information (and everyone else), alpha aether sources and odds:

• mystic vision: 0.1% chance
  • rare wanted chest: 20% chance
  • rare titan: from 0.1% chance at loot tier 5 up to 10% chance from loot tier 14 and above (increasing gradually (not linearly though) in between)
  • war chest (the maximum tier at 80-100% participation): 10% chance
  • omega quests give 1 (guranteed) alpha aether on the last stage

Make good use of this :smiling_face:

29 Likes

Thx for the information. I have added it to the OP too.

3 Likes

This is great information! But now you have me wondering if you can data mine this, can you data mine all of the non-disclosed odds?

7 Likes

I was going to ask this. The odds of a 4 star mat in mystic vision would be nice to know.

3 Likes

Just talked with teammate about never getting one outside my summon, 1 minute later ….

That was my summon back then, not meant to frustrate anyone, kiss my luck :smile::fox_face:

6 Likes