🏯 [Master Discussion] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

My assumption would be that the three “tower” events we have (Ninja, Tavern of Legends, Magic) will altermate. Thus probably October.

2 Likes

No player knows for sure.
One potential is a three month rotation between ninja, magic, and tavern.
Other option is tavern remains every 8 weeks and magic and ninja rotate in the other 8 week slot.

3 Likes

Anybody knows when the next Ninja Troop Summons be coming out?

Nobody knows for sure. Right now, there are three events that can occur in the “tower” slot in the schedule: Tavern of Legends, Ninja Tower, Magic Tower. Maybe they will just alternate, so that Ninja Tower is next month. Maybe there will always be an alternation of “Tower” / “Tavern”, so that the next Ninja Tower is in November.

My best guess is October, though.

1 Like

Thanks mpolo. Just as my thoughts, with the tower of magic around, most probably would turn that way. . Dang, a lot of us have been waiting for the ninja tower so get with the ninja troops summons. . Guess we’ll just be saving ETTs some more.

The mathematician would answer with ‘When Ninja Tower appears’. :rofl:

Now yeah, since there is not known pattern for MT, NT and ToL, it can be little less than four weeks but also 8 weeks from now on.

Is Tavern of Legends the same as Ninja Tower and Tower of Magic? The latter two appear in Quest screen as a square on the right side, like Mythic Titan, while Tavern of Legends appear as a normal quest, if I recall properly…

They appear differently, but they appear in the same time-slot.

1 Like

Wonder when is next ninja troops summons

Next ninja tower event but no one knows when that comes around. Assume four or eight weeks.

Well, I’m not waiting for it. My troops need food.

Cookie Settings