šŸÆ [75 floor version] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Heā€™s the secret ninja in training. :rofl: not many know it, but at night he scales walls and joins the others for drinks. He just likes the element of surprise and was booted from training for not adhering to the dress code. :laughing:

1 Like

Yes itā€™s true, in any summoning portal, you have a higher likelihood of pulling S1 3* herosā€¦ Check out the summoning odds. FYI

I do like this theory better thoughā€¦

3 Likes

All of my 3/70ā€™s, rejoice! :smile:

Ugh, always just a few hundred away from Top 1k :sweat_smile:

Also, summonsā€¦

So oddly enough, despite having awful luck in challenge event portals, NT has been strangely kind to me [in comparison]. I received my first Mica the 2nd ever NT portal, Jade (and dupe Mica) the following portal, and Cobalt the portal after that. Therefore, the only two ninjas I was missing were Garnet and Onyx.

So I saved all (but five) of my Tower Coins - earned from the event and from offers - til the last five minutes of the event. The whole while during the event, I kept ā€œswishingā€ the two ninja 5* I was missing - Garnet and Onyx - together [back and forth] on/off for days. I know itā€™s probably just coincidence, but 26 pulls in:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

How lucky am I?!

Only thing that bums me out is, Iā€™ll probably never pull Garnet now: the 5* ninja Iā€™ve always wanted most. I donā€™t do gem pulls in NT anymore, and now idk if itā€™ll even pay to buy the offers anymore eitherā€¦ considering sheā€™d be the only ninja that would be new. I mean, the sorta luck Iā€™d need to pull Garnet - out of five ninjas with a collective 1.0% odds - is insane. Iā€™ve done pulls in beta; I know how many it could takeā€¦

So am I really that lucky?!

I donā€™t think soā€¦

*Sigh* So this may be goodbye forever, Garnet :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

You are lucky :slight_smile: Although I understand your pain of missing Garnet, I would be happy to get her too, who wouldnā€™t! The odds unfortunately are not in your favor nowā€¦

I am in a situation, were I had Onyx of all 5* Ninjas and yesterday I got the second one :rofl: And it was all done in 3 pulls from the offer. Well, at least I can max him and use them both, maybe with Ametrine and get the family bonus :slight_smile:

Sure thing @SamMe

I pretty much just treated it like I do legendary Events. I did use the 4-1 green a couple of times earlier in the tower where it was double blue + 1 boss ninja but honestly I donā€™t think it helped. Should have just stuck to my guns and blasted through with the red team. Ended up getting in a muddle trying to kill with tiles which only works if you are using scrolls of Alteration and I wasnā€™t using them in the 20 to 40 range. So next time Iā€™ll just keep the red and smash through.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your teams and information @Cheds. :smile:

Wasnā€™t sure who you asked so I just replied with them anyway!

But hopefully this again shows the love that Khagan needs. Lowly poor S1 Slow hero who, as it happens, is an event Superstar

3 Likes

Wooo!
Still very far away from top 100 that I donā€™t think itā€™s doable. Might need to use more mana pots early to finish waves to stay in top 500.

I tracked the teams I used for the first time. I did use a few non mono teams that Iā€™m not counting below.
Blue: 20
Red: 6
Green: 7
Dark: 9
Holy:3

5 Likes

We have a few hitting the top 100 in Crew (and friends :joy:)

The items and replays needed is probably double to triple the items and replays needed for top 500.

So I applaud those that do it but I donā€™t see the spend worth the risk of not making it. Iā€™ll just get comfortable in Top 500 with my pipe and slippers and stay there.

2 Likes

Well I wonā€™t be replaying any levels. Also I have the same mentality as you do about getting 20 tornadoes back for top 1k. So I guess top 100 will be a no go for me :(.

My view was replays are cheaper than items. So a horror start board would just get the flee treatment and Iā€™d reload. I used 4 flasks total so 200 gems for 700 emblems. When I look at it that way itā€™s worth the spend

1 Like

I improved my score for this NT by around 140K points, compared to what I got last time.

I noticed that there is a difference of 200 emblems as rewards between the Top 5K (total of 500 emblems) and 10K (total of 300 emblems) tiers. And I was lucky to reach the Top 5K. :heart_eyes:

I got emblems almost equivalent to 17,000 alkashards from the Alchemy Lab. Haha. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yep top 5K is a noticeable jump up for sure.

You were so close to top 1k as well, next time you might squeeze in

Just me or is Ninja Tower the worst event in the game? 10 flags in 5 days is too many per day. Do 5 flags for 10 days. I donā€™t have time on weekends to do all that technical crap.

1 Like

I only used three teams throughout, and one team I used for 40/50 floors.

Main: Gazelle-cKiril-Frida-Cobalt-Lepus
Secondary: Gazelle-Gormek-cMarjana-GM-cMarjana
Variation on secondary: BT-Mist-Gormek-cMarjana-cMarjana*

*used only on floorrs 47, 48, and 50 where relying on minions alone with no healer was pretty risky

The idea is to boost attack while piling on as many layers of debuffs as possible (3 possible in total - defense, elemental, and special skill (Mist only)), then put in two heavy AoE hitters. It just so happens my blue team is the strongest in terms of damage output, so I used it for the majority of floors without green mobs. Mightā€™ve even used it for the floors with green mobs in the beginning since they go down quick anyway.

The red team isnā€™t quite as good in terms of damage output, but has the color advantage against green mobs, and was used past floor 20 where mobs get stronger and higher tile damage is appreciated.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to get the choice at the start of the Oni tower between 2 versions of the tower. A and B. Once you decide, the tower version is fixed for the current event.
A = the regular Oni tower
B = the same Oni tower but with only 1 stage with the same 147 waves (= 19x2 + 15x3 + 16x4). All at once - get as far as you manage with one single team, your best of the best. Only one Oni tower energy. Once is enough. No Oni tower energy bottles for this one.

Both versions should get a second ranking system that provides three times as many emblems as the regular ranking system:
Oni collectorā€™s edition

Ranking will be done according to

• total amount of activated Onis
  • ratio of activated Onis / visited waves
  • total amount of activated Onis of the whole alliance (similar to the Mystic Titan)

Alternatively, just give 10 emblems per activated Oni as compensation.

That way the tower length and the Onis may get more positive feedbackā€¦

Any chance weā€™ll see Ninja Avatars down the road?

Those who choose B option will crying out loud when the wifi signal is down or get sudden disconnect :joy:

1 Like

@Zack, itā€™s nice to see that one doesnā€™t need to climb the entire Tower in order to get more emblems. Hopefully this will make other players want to climb as high as they can so that they also get more than 3x each emblem at the end.

1 Like

I finally got good enough to complete the tower but, there are no ninja troops to summon (and nothing comparable).

1 Like