🏯 [75 floor version] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Unfortunately and most likely they will change it to match infamous magic tower so that f2p players will have to spend more gems to finish events and will eventually be in situation that they cannot collect enough gems for 10 summon without paying for them if they are willing to finish all events. And then some people will say it’s your own choice.

I hope im wrong.

2 Likes

As long as they don’t downgrade the first 50 floors I’m not going to worry about it. However I do appreciate it will annoy some people who have a realistic chance of competing.

Seventy Five Characters

I hope they buff Jade in this release. She really need a buff.

These new heroes will arrive in the next Ninja Tower

1 Like

And here the changes on the event itself:

Доброго дня всім. Хто знає коли саме почнеться подія Вежа Ніндзя?

Translation to English: Who knows when the next Ninja Tower start ?

Answer:

If SG follows the 28 day event cycle, then it will stat at November 10.

3 Likes

Please note that Alliance Quest is replacing this month’s Ninja Tower event. The next Ninja Tower event will be in November with new content added. Our apologies for any confusion caused by this!

^^ does this mean the alliance quest is about every 3 months does anyone know ?

1 Like

I have no information about the new rotation…

4 Likes

Hola cómo estás. Cómo se hace para ser beta ?

I am not sure what is your question exactly, but if you want to apply for Beta, then watch the following category to see when application is open:

2 Likes

New event was beyond disgusting and all keeping ETT for ninja now this only money draining events? Me and my alliance we stop paying money and opponents are unbearable absolutely no balance and being maximum sabotaged because negative comments on forum. But i am glad i convinced another 3 to join me the new game its time we teach this clowns they’ll be not getting any more money because board wars heroes anything is unbearable anymore and so frustrating why i have to play 4 minutes and on the end to lose when i know i gonna lose from the very beginning and on top of that i cannot quit the game from the menu until the opponent finish me so irritating and mathematically calculated because some dummy payed some money zero balance zero tolerance and why not telling me from start “dude you gonna lose this one”. I think needs players to be categorized in groups heavy payers not bother to play against them board absolutely not random and not gonna let you win and normal. I think its time we teach this developers lesson by playing this game less and less and not paying for a while and leaving negative comments here or on playstore so the new players knows not worthy even thinking about not to mention start playing although i think that’s already happening forum have no positive comment anymore!

Salut j’au un problème avec le jeu il est bloqué au début et j’arrive pas à y accéder svp aider moi

When is the next Ninja tower, I finally got good enough to barely beat it and I want it back!

So if I’m reading the ninja tower updated event, are they doing it like the magic tower? They going to put it behind a paywall? Excuse me… Use gems to finish it.

I finally got good enough to beat it. Let’s go. I did my fair share of missing out on stuff because I was too weak once. Ninja tower kicked my butt until the last one. I want it back

This month and 75 floors for 250 gems like magic tower.

1 Like

1 Like

And teams are weakened if they have multiples of one color. I suspect “impossible” will be literal this time.