[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

Indeed really easy this time, not sure why, played mostly 4 star heroes and used no items at all.

Usually I play mono in the boosted color, but this time the boost wasnĀ“t all that important so I went for red/blue

With CWilbur for additional blue tile damage. Junaid for boosted sniper damage/heal and then 3 blue heroes. That way I had 2 colors to do tile damage with and two colors for healing/shooting.

The reflect never was a problem. very few monsters chared before dying and the few that did got killed with either red or blue tiles or Junaid. beginning of next wave blue shooters fired. For the final stage boss wave I kept a blue diamondā€¦

I checked this thread to see when the recent purple Mirages of Omega quest occurred. It was last January, right? I definitely missed it when I went on vacation. I guess my Ludwig will have to wait for more months before he could be LB :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just what the title says:

Is there a formula of which I am unaware to simply predict / calculate the stat growth for a hero from non-LB to LB?

Andā€¦as a parallelā€¦it is just the raw stats (Att,Def,HP) that increase, right? Not the numbers in the Special ability?

1 Like

This will probably get merged, but until then take a look here:

The info youā€™re looking for is in the original post at the top :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Is there a formula to calculate the stats of the heroes in the first limit break?
And tb now in the second limit break that will come with the Alpha Aethers?
@Petri, Please, could you or any other staff member help us?

Database of 5* LB heroes - Player Guides - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum

1 Like

This will probably be merged into: [Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion
Where that info is provided for the original limit break in the main post. If you check the current beta beat topic on the new proposed 2nd limit break, that has the current info for the 2nd limit break (as seen in beta).

2 Likes

@PlayForFun and @OAlexisO, thank you so much for merge.
And @Pnjk1954 for answer

2 Likes

I have the exact formula to compute any heroā€™s stats at any level, including LB1 and LB2 levels (got some numbers from beta testers to help me figure it out on the LB2 levels) but itā€™s a bit of a mess, at least for LB1 and even worse for LB2.
I should probably make myself a master topic with all my tips and guides to gather it all in one place and I could share the formula there.

What do you need it for? It isnā€™t that straightforward, especially that you need to know the heroā€™s base stats (ie stats at rank 1 level 1).

5 Likes

Iā€™m not in such a hurry.

This can wait for your master topic. :wink:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Do we know which aethers will come next, and which order they now rotate in? Any info gratefully received. TIA

[Master Discussion] - Mirages of Omega (Limit Breaker) Quest - Guide, Sharing & Discussion
Happy reading.

2 Likes

Yes, I have added it there.

7 Likes

This is outdated. Can you update? I refer to this a lot

Yellow this month, green, blue, purple, red

I have extended my previous post.

Hi @PlayForFun your post says Red this month? But itā€™s yellow isnā€™t it?

Donā€™t think itā€™s right thanks

Itā€™s this order,
:musical_note: Red, (orange),yellow, green, blue, purple,(pink,brown,white,black).

Hope you enjoyed that, itā€™s yellow this month, then in that order.

1 Like

Canā€™t beat a bit of Tayo! The huge modern city with twenty inhabitants :laughing:

1 Like