[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

Do we have a date for the Fated Summons? Would prefer to save my summons

Yep, i have the date down on my calendar as ”scroll up and read the 500 other responses to this question”!

6 Likes

There is now a counter in the Fated Summon itself. Says ~22 days for me, iirc.

5 Likes

Honestly, what’s the point of including 5 S1 heroes in Row 1… This is like 20 FS choices but automatically going down to 15…

SG needs to replace the S1 heroes with old event heroes.

2 Likes

To pad out the options so the larger spenders have more options to pick. a large portion of players wont even get to choose half, so it does help make the choice easier.

If you just pulled quintus’s second costume… You might want a second one. So instead of starting back up a tc20 which can take forever, or waiting to pull him again… Hey… I’ll just pick one up from fated.

Honestly… Seems more reasonable to have all 20 s1s available, but only choose a max of 5.

3 Likes

You have alfrike unleveled? Why? i know she is obv best for only vfast format, but she is the most dominant hero in that format

Because I drew Nox and Amethyst right after taking her in SE. She’s next on the purple list, though.

2 Likes

Sorry, I think got all of mines and the summons is no longer there. Thanks for the info

To make room for S4 heroes when they are ready, maybe?

I dont think we’ll see them until they decide to release the pay for balance costumes for S4 heroes. We might start gettng event heros which is what I expect

Costume gives you the base hero plus FS only base S1 hero, no costumes, so it’s not helping with other costumes. As per current offerings, S1 in FS is lame.

Mitsuko is sorcerer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was hoping for S1 with at least one costume, its really lacks any sense to have five S1 heroes without costume at the list.
Seeing Mitsuko there is some kind of “surprice” which will be changed hopefully.

Besides of that, its seems legit for sure.
Bera is no brainer first pick for me.

1 Like

There are some heroes from previous SE that I would love to get if they are featured again

Mother North, Arco, Lewena, Onyx, Lepiota, Cobalt, Alfrike

Even Quartz

4 Likes

anyone get this countdown in new version or will be shown when is forced to everyone

I m 100/100 too and these rumours made me worry too! glad they are not true. who are you taking man? :slight_smile:

Going to take Lord Loki first then perhaps Bera for some nice synergy with February HOTM.

1 Like

i don’t want to sound rude, but i really don’t know if this information is really true, because so far (as far as i have researched) it has not been confirmed by sg itself. I finished s5 and did all my summons…

I don’t think in the next round also to get to 100 summons, because there is no further season and thus for me not enough coins.

I would rather want to pull a specific hero from the next set…

My biggest fear right now is losing my progress :cry:

2 Likes

They keep saying that progress should be preserved and @PlayForFun even recommends making a screenshot before the new Fated summons, just in case something goes wrong. @CertainHeredity

3 Likes