[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

Hi, i’m hesitating if I pick a hero on this fated summon or wait. I’m not really excited by those current heroes. Any suggestions? Wait or pick who and why. I don’t care about titans, I want a pick for raids and wars. Thanks!

I would use the fated summon for utility. I doubt they’ll ever be that exciting. Fill in any holes in your roster.

I agree, take Tarlak or Skadi or a unique hero. Even Poseidon is solid. They each have their place depending on your focus.

2 Likes

Mitsuko will be an asset if you have the 4AM and emblems.

Skadi for less beefy minions.

Freya is decent if you need a purple tank or for overall protection. Her minions will pair well with other minions.

Onatel is good for mana control 3x.

Seshat is a decent dispeller. Her minions only protect herself though.

Depends on what type of defence teams you come up against, choose someone that will fill a gap in your roster.

4 Likes

I have chosen 8 now. That’s 800 failed summons (recorded). Should be more cos I forget to check the counter sometimes. Pretty sure I went beyond 800. Maybe 850?

I record my summons but I don’t total them by month. 800 over 2 months 5 days = Ave 12 failed summons per day. :flushed: That’s like getting a parking ticket daily for 65 days straight.

No wonder I am suffering from Summon Fatigue.

I stopped playing that common game after I secured my rainbow 5* defence team. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

When is the next fated summon due?

According to @Elioty33 February 6.

4 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been following the thread. Thanks for that. I suppose no guesses yet as to who will be featured ?

1 Like

Nope, once there will be then, probably you will see it here:

1 Like

Yes but might still be a placeholder. Hopefully more info with v54 or 55 later.

6 Likes

Till refresh…. No gargoyles / lunar pulls…

Level up current & collect mats.

5 Likes

Why 99 and not one hundred? What are you saving the last pull for?

4 Likes

I got Mitsuko, Tarlak and Ariel so far.

Was also thinking about Onatel previously but I got too many yellow projects so she is no longer on the priority list. Won’t be able to level her up any time soon.

I am standing at #58 in the current counter… Will save my pulls in Jan and wait for the portal refresh… Hoping for better green and purple ones in the next fated summon gate.

2 Likes

Excellent question… will answer on 6- February… the date you gave :wink:
&
Hopefully save $$$ for a vacation ! :sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

I understood you stopped pulling because you want to keep your counter for the next set but why stop at 99 instead of 100 already?

3 Likes

So you wanna skip the Jan hotm? 1 pull hotm, now that’s a challenge.

I took those that will fill a hole in my roster, even if I can’t level them straight away since FS list will refresh.

Onatel was it.

Then I picked the ones that I wouldn’t mind dupes for. Ariel (have costume). Poseidon (one never knows) Seshat, Mitsuko. That makes 5.

It got tougher after that. :joy::rofl:

Went by marginal utility. Picked Skadi. No. 6

I am now reduced to Novelty or Trivial reasons:
• Thor. Only cos I don’t have him.
• Rat cos I like his avatar.

It will be an interesting decision for No. 9, when I reach another 100. What will it be ? :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t feel need for any hero from the list left…. & why to block more roster space.

@Tidyup : You r correct…will do few pulls for shot at Jan HoTM & wish me luck to get her in one pull….

I got EHTs in today’s tournament loot & not running to do a pull for 2nd Pengi was funny… as I :innocent: saw the 99 :rofl: !

Cheers :clinking_glasses: to the New Year :tada:

1 Like

The feeling is awesome when you get your hotm on the first pull of the month. Did it before with Tahir

4 Likes

Hmm but just because your counter is at 100 doesn’t mean you have to pull a hero from FS, you can just let it sit at 100 and wait for the refresh. And for the 100th summon you do to fill up the bar, it will be a feeder anyway, not going to waste a roster space.

3 Likes