[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

I think it was mentioned that it was related to the activation of the museum as it considers costumes and heroes as separate (you get gems for the hero, and again for costumes). That kind of makes sense. They just didn’t realize the impact on other aspects like the FS counter.

2 Likes

Yeah, I guessed so. My question wasn’t expressed accurately enough.

I got two from costume … Red chick in Valhalla… So it has been that way for a lil while.

1 Like

I didn’t accuse anyone, I was talking about that in general.
It’s a lament, don’t worry :wink:

3 Likes

Understood. Wanted to have @PlayForFun 's back, just in case. He catches enough crap around here from folks that think he somehow works for SGG and is responsible for all the stuff they don’t like that shows up in the beta beat. Dude does an incomprehensible amount of thankless stuff around here. Just want him to know we appreciate him.

8 Likes

Personally I think it came when they started working on the item summon (ie aether summon). The museum didn’t change anything about how summons or heroes and costumes are handled by the game. However, item summon gives items to the player but don’t grant any point towards FS. And on the other hand, costumes (the thing you actually pull) are just items too but coming from summon portals that do grant FS points. So I think they introduced the bug when they made the item summon and specifically configured in such a way that it doesn’t grant FS point (but the implementation does grant it for items too by default), and suddenly costumes started counting for FS.

3 Likes

I have noticed my c2p mates have invested extra then before to costume and CF1 lately, perhaps they will continue they unusual behaviour in S2 and S3 if this bug would remained.

2 Likes

May I know whether aether summons counted to the FS?

No they don’t count towards FS. You had the answer in my previous post just 2 posts above though :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks, and please forgive my bad that scroll over long reply.
:face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

I pull Lord Loki the only hero I needed from the list and now waiting another six months for Frigg.

5 Likes

I grabbed Grimble… solid hero in my opinion.
I will most likely grab LoLo next and Malosi after if I am feeling generous on the next Costume Chamber portal :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I posted this in the Valhalla topic too but…

I got Lord Loki from FS, then did a Valhalla pull with 350 gems and got a second Loki with his costume

18 Likes

I guess that’s a win, enjoy your two Lord Loki :muscle:

8 Likes

Good! It’s double the trouble

1 Like

I used a lot of draws six months ago, but I never got a legendary player. There are some preferences that the game offers to some players, and there are players who did not get legendary players. There is great injustice in the game. Please make a balance for the distribution of legendary heroes

1 Like

This is a great idea :bulb:

1 Like

That already exists and is called Fated summon

2 Likes

Blockquote
The store alone will give around 6 free pulls

Hi, I’m free to play as well. How do I get these free pulls?

@XAn0nyX By this forum you should:

1. Click on this icon (from PC or from your default web app)

2. Click on this other one

3. Now you are in the Store. You should connect with you account

4. In the store there are many paid offers but even one free weekly offer:

Reclaim for free every week to get free summons once in a while.

3 Likes