[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

I stated my condition just to give you (and anybody interested) an example, without hiding the extra of the small purchase.

The suggestion stays valid still: planning is a must anyway and, according to your time in the day possibilities, try for any mystic vision you can. :blush:

I don’t think there is a race among players because at the end of the day, your heroes and how you use them are the only things that matter. And the fun in playing, of course.

1 Like

Sometimes we have to pic up heros that we don’t even need or we already have… Fated summons hero list shouldn’t contain season 1 non costume heros…
Just imagine if someone pulled s1 hero in regular gems summon insted of event or non s1 hero, why will they again claim s1 hero in return (fated summon list)…

Just totally remove s1 hero from that list and add some past event heros in that list u can shuffle past event hero list after ur set time of period…

Tbh i brough 13 heros(1300 summons) from this current fated summon list and only 3 heros i actually needed from that list and took dups of some other…

2 Likes

Can someone please tell if pool of heroes will be changed in the future? Thanks.

Somewhere in april no date confirmed yet

4 Likes

Thor or Poseidan? Already got Onatel. Mats no problem on any color.

Poseidon by a wide margin due to his mana defense IMO. I think most here would agree.

10 Likes

I do agree. Pos is useful… But… I don’t like Thor. So really… Not much of a decision.

1 Like

I pulled Costume Poseidon at the end of 2022, and I have no complaints.

I’m no whale, nor f2p… more like a large mouth bass… I’m guessing there are a lot like me… and I like the 180 rotation. I grabbed 3 from fated, and slowed up since to wait for the refresh… stocking my coins and gems. It gives me time to level the ones I got. It’s a good pace.

8 Likes

Is anyone knew if the heroes in the Fated Summon are about to change? And if I have now 87 draws they reset to zero ?

New heroes in April
Your counter won’t be resetted

3 Likes

Hello there, and welcome back!

Do try the search function from time to time - it will show you the master topic with the
FAQ’s :slight_smile:

For your question:

How long will be the current options available ?

• According to @Elioty33 it will refresh every 180 days. I have entered the next expected dates what he has written to next post.
  • Staff said that they are still not decided when to refresh the options so this will might changed.
2 Likes

@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus merge with [Master Discussion] - Fated Summon.

All the answers are there.

4 Likes

Want to make the S1 heroes interesting? Put the first costume version of the ones with a second version in the top row… Marjana c1, Horghall c1, Magni c1, Vivica c1, Quintus c1.

That way you still have the newest premium version to sell and give players more options and reasons to summon.

10 Likes

When will the fated summon reset, im still in daze, my alliance members asking this query, i don’t know the correct answer :frowning:

Should be in April, but not official/confirmed.

@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus merge?

2 Likes

When fated summon will be renewed?

1 Like

Hello there

Do try the search function from time to time - it will show you the master topic with the
FAQ’s :slight_smile:

For your question:

How long will be the current options available ?

• According to @Elioty33 it will refresh every 180 days. I have entered the next expected dates what he has written to next post.
  • Staff said that they are still not decided when to refresh the options so this will might changed.
6 Likes

April I understand (every 180 days is what we suspect and has been apparently confirmed by customer support).

But in terms of which hero will be fatted or fattened up…the only one I can think of is Friar Tuck. Let’s pray that when the refresh happens Ratatoskr is not fattened up and transformed into Friar Tuck

12 Likes

There is a huge difference between fated and fatted or fattened indeed :rofl:

9 Likes