[Master Discussion] - Fated Summon (Counter doesn’t reset on list change)

This was the old unconfirmed estimate

Re Fated, this is the new estimate. The confusion is caused by people continuing off the old estimate. Yes, Aprilish it seems.

Re SE this is unchanged - I understand it’s always been 4x a year and on schedule for Feb

All the above subject to revision by those guys upstairs of course (potentially making us look like fools) and anything new the Oracle and his assistant finds out

Hope that assists

1 Like

Im almost to 100 again in fated summons. I heard that it may refresh in February. Has anyone heard anymore about this as to when it will happen? Or who may bel in the pool this next timee?

It was confirmed… Wont come until april

2 Likes

I still have got to do my first FS. 81/100 right now.
I Don’t understand how some F2P can do much more pulls… I’m a pretty active player (3-4 hours a day), complete al quests and events but I rarely get good loot like EHT. Exactly 5 since FS started. Really frustrating… Do I play in a wrong way or something? :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

February is soul exchange, we are looking at every 180 days for Fated. If you scroll far up you will find the same info on the thread but it can take a moment to get to. I decided just to pull someone for SE and reset the counter, we still have a few months. May as well reset it

Thank you! I appreciate the confirmation

Well, I stopped pulling when there was first info about FS. So I had about 2 months’ worth of additional free pulls. What’s more, I collected gems for the last year and could do a 30-pull now with them.
Still have some reserve EHTs, as I didn’t pull much from Christmas portal (and not gonna pull from Lunar) and keys (I wait for more second 4* costumes to be released), so I will probably be able to do a second pull from Fated before April.
In detail, I did 108 pulls from the beginninng of FS and still have coins to do 48 more pulls when appropriate portals will open. In over two months I should get the remaining 44 pulls.
But if someone can make more than 5 pulls from Fated, then for sure they are not F2P.

1 Like

Hi, f2p here also. I have a hard time believing anyone who is strictly f2p has done 5 fated pulls since October. That is 500 summons, surely they’ve had to get some extra in there. Maybe they are c2p and purchase the valor pass or small deals. I just pulled my first one beg of January and am a very active player, 5 is just hard to believe imo

7 Likes

@elioty33 specifically identifies April 6 as the FS date in the Soul Exchange thread

1 Like

I’m C2P (Valor Pass sometimes and santa booster this year) and I stopped pulling when I heard of this feature. So I saved all of my EHT and used them on Morlovia (around 30) and did a x30 on Black Friday (planned anyway since spring/summer), I was able to claim Onatel at the beginning of December (obviously the rest of pulls were done win coins in other portals :laughing:); and I’m currently close (95/100) to claim Seshat, using some of the EHT of Santa Booster in Lunar year and finishing the event. (No 5* so far in this second round in any portal :upside_down_face:).

So, as every resource in the game, planning is essential and this forum helps A LOT with insights of future events/portals.

3 Likes

I’m cheap to play… Mostly pov and occasionally the $1/pull tower deals…

I pulled freya from fated… I’m at 84, so I’ll likely take Onatel. But i have roughian, so I’m waiting till February to start any pulls back up, but i saved gems, 7500+, keys, 207, s5 coins, 2400, and I’m not pulling in the legends this time, there’s 7. So… 500 maybe be a bunch, but if you have been saving a while… Definitely possible.

1 Like

Nope, the only way FTP can do a fated summon or multiple fated summons is that they saved or hoarded coins in anticipation of fated summon (with a very long foresight)…or they are someone like me who returned to the game in Sept 2022 and didn’t do all the seasons (hence had a lot of coins hoarded up lol)

2 Likes

what if you have the summon meter at 100/100 and the list of heroes refreshes? do you still have the free summon for the new list of heroes?

1 Like

Yes. The list can refresh but your meter will not. It’s in the FAQ.

@PlayForFun : move to main thread? Thank you

1 Like

You can’t compare f2p with c2p. I can’t plan more than I do now.

I play every event, seasonstage and quests. I also saved my EHTs for Morlovia (17).

I am not able to buy PoV, can’t buy any offer, don’t get any freebies (be it on the website or ingame). I don’t get jack #%@^ in Belgium.

PoV alone would give me an extra 9pulls + 600 gems each month.

So it’s not about planning. You are c2p. You have an advantage over me, who is (unwillingly) pure f2p.

1 Like

You are not alone, worry not. I´m still on the way to my first Fated Summon. :slight_smile: By the way…That name of yours…

For the Alliance or For the Horde?! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thnx :slight_smile:

Deathwing is more like: for my own! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Otherwise for the horde ofcourse! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Haha, good point!

Eh! For the Kaldorei! I guess we cannot agree on everything…

:smile:

2 Likes

Hahhah… I have expected 6th of February. That ruined all my planning… it is pitty

1 Like

I am f2p and got my first hero from FS in December (31st yeah welcome to the team Ariel). Now I am at 18 again. I saved more than 25 summons for Morlovia, a douzen for Christmas, lots of Costume keys and s5 tokens were saved after reading about the new FS counter.
Got six EHTs since christmas, one from event, one from MV, the others from chests and titan loot.
Chaining 14* titans gives a few EHTs, three elemental chests every month gives one or two, the monthly challenge event gives 1-3, war chests and MT (1% best attack gives most times an EHT, 1% best damage often). Got one from W3K loot too. So I get something between 70 and 90 EHT every year…

Happy gaming

3 Likes