[Master Discussion] - Empires and Puzzles Store Free Weekly Offers Tracking

Collected with alacrity. :rofl::joy:

for another offer its stated gems and do not show amount, its say with you others too?

1 Like

It was a bit lateā€¦ I was eagerly looking for it lol!

glad to see we are getting coins for past seasons too!

I would wait for Zynga to correct the offer before buying it.

i will not buy it but when i was checking it it seems that something is wrong and to put here info and not to open new topic, thanks

1 Like

I checked my post. Based on the contents of this offer, this offer looks like the in-game regular tournament pack. No gems included.

click here for my post

1 Like

Iv just been to the store, seems gems been removed from it as there prob none to purchase in the first place. Thanks for the info :green_heart:

3 Likes

I still have trouble getting them.
After a couple of attempts the yellow banner saying ā€œConnectā€ does NOT appear.
Iā€™ll try again and again until I eventually will get it (or Iā€™ll give up ā€¦)

I wonder if this was a paid item it would have worked any better ā€¦

PS: Interesting! If I switch the site to English (default is Italian for me), the free gift is no longer there! (still no signed of the ā€œConnectā€ button ā€¦ ). Iā€™ll try to switch the game to English as well ā€¦

PPSS: Nope :frowning:

Hi, are you on Adroid and have just updated new Android version? It might switch your default Browser to the original and not match with browser when you play this game, it happen to me and i can claim by change Browser in Setting. Hope this help!

I donā€™t know if itā€™s related.
In Safari I had the option to always request for the desktop site (Iā€™m on an iPad). I disabled that and reloaded the page. The yellow ā€œconnectā€ banner magically appeared!!!

Whatā€™s strange is that I didnā€™t have to do it for the past Dune coins ā€¦

Very unreliable!

This weekā€™s free offer :slight_smile:
Do not forget to claim it.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t Valentineā€™s Day in February? :thinking:

2 Likes

I tried it. The offer disappears when you connect the store to your accountā€¦

Buenos dĆ­as, aĆŗn sigo esperando el primer regalo de la tienda no me aparece nada, creo que como no gasto dinero en el juego no le importo a sg, gracias de todos modos

same hereā€¦ always ending in a loopā€¦ havenā€™t received one free gift even though i 've always tried it a few times. only brings more frustrationā€¦
@SGG, do sth about it, or you will lose a lot of players!

Hello, I have one questions about this store. I normally use apple dispositive iOs and now, with this external store, Iā€™m afraid that something similar will happen on Apple devices, like what happened with Fortnite. IĀ“m a active player and Iā€™m afraid to lose all my progress in the future, Iā€™m not sure if this is similar situation, can you clarify this doubt for me? Thanks

Do not forget to claim this weekā€™s free offer:

Also thereā€™s a special Christmas gift:

11 Likes

I searched for issues with the online store here on the forums. Was working just fine for me. I was able to collect all of them through the Christmas offer. But my wife couldnā€™t get it to send to her game. Now Iā€™m having trouble with the newest offer this week not showing up in my game. Tried clearing my browser too to see if that would help but nothing. Disappears and wonā€™t show.
I do enjoy and appreciate the free offers each week. So thank you SG. Hopefully someone can figure out why they arenā€™t working anymore.

Is there a new offer? :thinking:
If youā€™ve already claimed the free offer for the week, I wouldnā€™t expect it to work until a new offer is available. @PlayForFun is there a new offer to the Christmas gift you posted above?

Although the ā€œonline onlyā€ offers should still give you access? :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget to update the OP with those :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes