[Master Discussion] Black Friday Summon Event 2023 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

Sparklight was pleasant suprise.

Still no 5* red healer though.

13 Likes

I took her too… Don’t guess she’s worth leveling twice, unfortunately.

Cel is such a pain. Congrats on that pull!

2 Likes

I did 2x 10 pulls and got all 3* …that is why I am strictly a single pull gal… last try for new Astral blue 5* gave this:

Two HotM in row …I had to try

17 Likes

I did a couple of singles and got a dupe Tetisheri. We should quit while we’re “ahead.” :joy: :wink:

I know, I know… gotta catch them ALL

4 Likes

Spent many… minutes just to see All of the available 5*! well they are way toooo many! You have to scroll for about 10 mins just to pass them by. Anyway, think I saw a new card over there.

6 Likes

Did 30 pulls and despite chance of almost 70% to get at least one non-HotM 5* hero I got 6th Neema, Morganite and crap otherwise.

At least chests were somewhat nice, I need Damasci really badly. Still, I am quite disappointed because I didn’t get any non-HotM 5* hero since last 100 pulls or so. Please game, can you switch dropping Neemas for dropping other 5*, ideally Farrah or Cardinal Richelieu or something like that? Thanks.

Will do another 30x pulls later because there are those 200 gems per $1 offers coming in Valhalla, Underwild and Dunes.

5 Likes

Did a x30 and got Sparklight. Don’t know him well but seems legit. Bonus got Neema. Would loved a third one but I’m fine with this.

12 Likes

That’s from super elemental. Has been featured once already

1 Like

Same. Black Friday and Summer Solstice gave me some amazing 4*, like Kitty, Almur, and Zhou Yu.

looking at the odds and results though, I feel even more lucky that I got Bubbles this time, and Sobek last Solstice. could have ended up with much worse…

my commiserations to all those with bad summons luck, and hope you get better luck soon

3 Likes

To add my data to the mix - did a 10 pull, got one 4 star and nine 3 stars. Woooooo.

4 Likes

I just did my 10-pull and got Darkfeather, 6 4-stars, and 3 3-stars. All duplicate 3-stars, and Ptolemy was a dupe
And here is my bonus chest

15 Likes

80 pulls

Two decent 5​:star: duplicates. Two :poop: 5​:star: duplicates.
75 worthless 3 & 4 :star: duplicates…

…and one Guardian Hippo.

Wish I could have gotten more useful heroes. Might still before the week is out.

4 Likes

Feeling scolded by the system lol

2 Likes

:slight_smile:
15 pulls all new heroes

23 Likes

I’m firmly in the :dog::poop: camp. Did a 30 pull and then had enough leftover for a 10 pull and not one 5* not even the hotm.

The only two I got that weren’t dupes were zione (4* yellow from CoE) and zhabog (4* bard), both of which I’ll find a good use for, plus a dupe kitty is nice but everything else is just food.

I’m not normally super negative about the game but this has me downright bummed ngl

14 Likes

Tametomo and a neema

22 Likes

I did 1 free pull from gems on my alt account i rarely use and look who i got hahaha

18 Likes

My 1st 10x got me 3* and 4* only but the blue taunt hero from Untold Tales is def welcomed.

Maybe I will try another 10x later.

13 Likes

stop snickering at players! really super gem sale? Really? :smiley: :joy: :thinking: :rofl:

12 Likes