[Master Discussion] Black Friday Summon Event 2022 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

You have TWO 5* total, then I think you’re on the right track. BF could yield some lackluster 5*s, but yeah, the drop rate is high, so that’s the way to go. Xmas, you’re looking for Pengi or M.North, even Krampus.

2 Likes

In brazil, prices are extremely high for a mobile game. In every aspect. Even considering dollar value It’s still out of any proportion.

There’s no black friday here at this point. And…
Well. The portal is still a room full of dupes if you think enough. I wouldn’t use any bought gems there anyway.

1 Like

Black Friday began and still very much is uniquely American. It’s history dates back a long time. Thanksgiving (a holiday only celebrated in the US), is always the 4th Thursday in Nov. It is a Thursday, but to accomodate people visiting family, Friday was also made a vacation day from work in most businesses. At some point the Friday after Thanksgiving became the official start to the Christmas shopping season when businesses recognized that all those people off from work were happy to spend time at stores. Special sales soon followed. The day is called ‘black Friday’ because retailers enjoyed big profits from large sales. A business is ‘in the black’ if it is making money and ‘in the red’ if it is losing money. Because most places don’t make the 4th Friday of November a vacation day from work, Black Friday is unlikely to ever come to Brazil except through internet shopping.

3 Likes

then your decision is correct! Black friday is a good portal for those with few 5* as any hero you get will be significant upgrade :slight_smile:

good luck!

5 Likes

Whoa. Thanks for the history class. Sounds amazing. The prices doesnt chance significantly here. Mostly, there are better payment conditions but no big price decreases.

In my opinion, black friday portal is specially good for people like you. With 13k gems you probably will end up with at least one 5*.

Good luck also in xmas portal. :people_hugging:

1 Like

This portal is great for two types of players in my opinion. Those with limited rosters that are almost sure to get a bunch of new heroes, and the super whales only pulling for the featured heroes. If you’re somewhere in the middle the dupes don’t seem worth the gems.

That said, I have had amazing pulls in this portal. Again, I pulled when I had only been spending in the game aboout 3 months. So it was an awesome portal for me. Good luck!

8 Likes

350 for one pull…haha sure…the greed never ends…
Know what ??
LMAA.

Nightmare 2048, no it doesnt. Is with all the other Styx heroes.

Krull32, ever had a look at other games? 350 per pull is not a lot considering it’s the first time there has been an increase in the price for these heroes. And there’ll be deals that more than make up for it.

Well yeah, now it is since it was added after my remark. :smile:

Gill-Ra comes to mind.

Not getting costumes makes this already useless portal even more useless.

Why waste resources to pull in an OVER-crowded summon portal at a HIGHER cost which has heroes whose costumes are introduced in the game
But
NOT being made available here….

That’s outright blah-blah !

The only juicy draw will be the secret hero & the two OP masquerade fellows….to tickle LudwiG & BUFF gang…!

• Any guess about their %…… even tough all will fell, it’s my day :wink:

Best is to wait for the actual masquerade event & Tavern of legends….
Unless, one has a good budget OR Luck :rofl:

Above points shared as per experience of last year’s BF….

4 Likes

Don’t underestimate him. Bane is multi-seasonal. I get at least one from every pull.

1 Like

I pretty much have every hero in the portal, so not this time, but keep an eye out for future portals lol.

I know people lie here, but I have no reason to lie. I mean, I just admitted how upset I am with myself that I summoned and said I wouldn’t. How is that a flex lol. Come on dude! I’m honest to a fault sadly.

If you want I’ll post pics or screen shots to prove the pulls, I keep them all in case someone like yourself decides to run their mouth and basically call me a liar. Cheers!

EDIT: first post also, bravo my friend lol!

11 Likes

Small world finding you here!

1 Like

Is there a hero that you dont have?

2 Likes

What’s up man, glad to see you here! I’ve got everyone I want and then some, but you know I’m missing a lot of heroes. Just not worth it. If I had the cash to chase the featured heroes I would, but the portals are stacking so hard I have to cut back. I mean I did 450 pulls in styx that I didn’t really intend on doing. Got super tempted by Charon so I’m done til next month. I have 27 dunes pulls and I’ll buy a few offfers but no heavy pulling again til next month. Cheers!

2 Likes

How many of the 5* Styx did you pull??

Are EHT’s able to used to for the Black Friday summon event?