[Master Discussion] Black Friday Summon Event 2021 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

Thank you! :pray:
And good luck

1 Like

Ferant and this chap from 21 pulls total so far

Excited for a new hero to me, don’t have QoH and LOTL who he loves being paired with :joy:

7 Likes

Decided to pull 50 and thankfully on my last 30 pulled Miki, he’s one of the few 2019 HOTM I don’t have. Nothing spectacular from the chests though.

11 Likes

I’ve done 2 10 pulls

Really not what I wanted. I needed a quality 5* Green tank Ideally or a heavy hitting Green for titans. but you know any 5* would do sometimes.
Was also hoping for some 4* ascension materials in the 10 pull chests instead I got Crates of meat some rogue Emblems and a small and Med Either.

What I got .
New heroes
Buddy
Dolgoon
Squire Wabbit
Rudolf
Lady Woolerton
Jarvur

Dupes
Agwa x2
Shadereave
Mack
Sergei
helo
Jarvur
Namahage
Grevle
Frosty
Wacker
Melia
Dolgoon
Gato

2 Likes

With no season 1 stuff in there I decided to blow all my gems on this portal.

Got two new legendaries out of it (Lord Loki and Margaret). Plus two new three stars that I didn’t have (Jack and Maeve). 24 pulls in total, so not too bad. The rest were mostly 3 star with a few 4 star duplicates.

Not sure about Margaret. I know she was rated as pretty dire before the buff but am not sure what she is like now. Lord Loki looks to be fun to use, but I just ascended Alexandrine with my scopes and have none for him, so it will be a long time before he is ascended, if ever.

5 Likes

Congrats Dessertrose. That’s a nice haul.

1 Like

I love it that the pulls are so random here. I see all range of heroes from Red Hood through Lord Loki to new Ninjas. It’s hilarious lol. I actually enjoy watching all the youtube videos from pulling here, even in languages that I completely do not understand. So sad I am over the budget myself and all gems spent on Ninjas (though I got 2 of the 3 new ones so no actual regrets). Maybe I’ll spend some of my December budget here now, depending on what the offers tomorrow are. I love it.

13 Likes

This portal is so great. There’s no possible way to have expectations lol just hit the summon button and wait to see what randomness pops out. Decided to give a 10 pull a go and snagged Zenobia. Love it!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t mind this portal coming around not only on black friday, but other days as well throughout the year

3 Likes

Gave in to temptation with a 10 pull. 9 duplicates plus Jade. Good addition but rest is food.

11 Likes

levelled up Esme…

chest:
Screenshot 2021-11-25 224924
levelled up Esme… and Chest:
Screenshot 2021-11-25 225048
Teltoc bagan. I made 5x pulls with PoV coins aaand (?!)

9 Likes

3 new

15 Likes

In tomorrow’s new Black Friday offer I am expecting an epic trainer troop as V43 release notes contains that.
I will not buy that offer.
If somebody buys it from here, then can you tell me how much XP does it gives during feeding so that I can update the Trainer troop related topic ?

I am expecting 1600.
(Or if not, the maximum 2000)

2 Likes

Oops…

Sorry, I jinxed it

How about every month?

1 Like

I did just 6 pulls. I don’t have a big roster thats why i pulled and i made to pull three new useful 3 stars and my second purple 5* star .

The other 3 * was Hisan but i forgot to take a pic.

12 Likes

I spent way more on this portal than I usually do and probably should be done for the next year. However, I did get the following heroes (all of which are new to me):

Prof. Lidenbrock
Alice
Garnet
Kunchen
Saoirise
Santa
Ludwig
Balbar
Guardian Gazelle

Sergei
Gobbler
Wren
Cillian
Guardian Jackal
Lady Woolerton
Boomer
Valeria
Jack O’Hare
Merlin

Frosty
Skrekok
Kornel
Edd
Aderyn

Edit: I also got a D. Blade and Tome from the chests plus a boatload of emblems.

18 Likes

This surely is a mistake??? They put out the worst offers on black friday sale??? Surely they didnt update to correct offers? Every month you get better offers for 100 euros than this for black friday!

2 Likes

Same as previous years… Just that it is now from G.Panther, not Black Knight lol

3 Likes

I seriously hope, they reconsider, otherwise its distastefoul for once in a year event, which resolves around best offers…

1 Like

Cookie Settings