[Master Discussion] Black Friday Summon Event 2021 - FAQ, Discussion, Offers, Summons Results

good point. not much longer to wait is there? I’m tempted to do some pulls, but I think the details of the portal and the odds will be the biggest telling factor to how many pulls I might do.

3 Likes

RNG PLEASE BE NICE TO ME!!! :pray:

5 Likes

I don’t see Ratatoskr, the 4* hero from season 3. Thanks so much for putting this list together.

Just like TOL, this is a horrendous portal to chase heroes. But if you just want a new hero out of it, it’s a great portal

6 Likes

I’m just easily excited :nerd_face: and sitting in anticipation of the next fun thing!!! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ratatoskr is a 5-star. Just correcting. I mean no offence.

1 Like

@PlayForFun thanks so much for your efforts. You are doing an amazing job!

1 Like

Odds are:

Rare Hero: 71.0%
Epic Hero: 26.5%
Legendary Hero: 2.3%

Highlighted Legendary Hero: 0.2%

2 Likes

No S1, No trainers :+1:

Now I’m waiting for lots of Pics from others…
:joy::joy::joy:

Well I’ll take her! New single pull

6 Likes

The offers are disappointing.

US$3 for 500 gem is worse than the cheap offers we get on Day 1 of Challenge Event, Day 1 of AR, Day 3 of VF and Day 1 of Season 4 etc., where you get 200 gem per US$.

They should have made it US$3 for 700 gem.

3 Likes

If anyone opens any chests for BF please share loot

Agree the offer is meh… For Black Friday.
Nothing special about the offer.
Except 1070 free exp only for your troop lol
Consider it 2.5 free ETT :joy:

6 Likes

Toxicandra and Grazul from 10 pull on my Alt account. I like this portal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Managed to get one of the new ones!

41 Likes

black fridays deals are a total joke. worse than usual offer…
everywhere the offer at the moment black fridays is very attractive (cheaper than normal)

4 Likes

Exactly. Quite distasteful to include expensive gem offer, one of the worse ones.

3 Likes

I agree offers are disappointing, but it seems that these are only pre-black friday… The Real Black Friday offer is going to unlock on… well yea, on Friday.

The portal, however, looks pretty, even though the cost isn’t a discount at all.

So far, 20 summons got me XNOLPHOD or whatever the hell his name is.

So far so good. Only Quartz is unhappy.

23 Likes

Did a 30-pull. Here’s the results along with the 3 bonus chests:

9 of the 30 were new heroes for me, including Director Zuri!

22 Likes