🏆 [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I actually just found out that I don’t have enough materials to get him to LB2+20/5. It’ll be a while. They probably have someone else better and more worthy by that time. And with my luck, it’ll be close to a year after that hero’s release until I pull it. Or actually, never pull it…

1 Like

Got shaal too! I’m going to max him bc he fits my roster so well and he’s nerf proof as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Still unsure if I will be doing Covenant Quest anymore, but for what amounts to my final pull in it (taking notice that the “rotation” of non-featured heroes doesn’t really change up much), and was amazed for getting the current HOTM and then my final pull being the W3K dude.

Needed some new holy heroes anyway. Had finished Zora not too long ago. Will post screenshots later.

ADD:

5 Likes

Finally! After using 35 pulls, I got Shaal!

She’ll be one of my next projects.

10 Likes

Sha’al be one of your next projects

Okay, I’ll see myself out

3 Likes

I was looking for the date I got Grimsteel and was looking for (goblin) in the featured lists.

Small correction needed @PlayForFun thanks

1 Like

Thx, I am making the correction.

1 Like

Not bad for a 10x pull

21 Likes

Awesome. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Thanks, when Joon appeared first I thought oh dear, then Nautica appeared I thought that’s nice and then Fungustine popped out I started thinking how is that possible haha

3 Likes

guess not my luck

4 Likes

Ouch :persevere:

2 Likes

Finally!!! Been trying every portal. Would have loved almost any in this portal so happy to get at least one in 30 pulls. Hopefully Fun will be featured again at some point

Planning on flanking Nautica with C Hathor and Grimsteel, with Lemonwood and Mena on the wings.

9 Likes

Where is the covenant quest?

Two covenant portals within the last couple of weeks, and with the “improved” path of adventures, no way to get coins outside of purchase.

2 Likes

The covenant quest only arrives every second month.
So we will not see it before August.

2 Likes

Wait a sec…

So we can get 2 portals in 1 month, but will only receive coins every OTHER month?

2 Likes

Always been like this since the beginning though :thinking:

3 Likes

Didn’t made any pulls in June and nothing in July so far but this Covenant lineup was definitely worth it. Did about 120 pulls but I am more than happy with the results :heart_eyes:

Covenant for the win!

14 Likes

Thats enough healing for the world war 3 survival. Congrats. I am saving all my gems for Costumes but you guys are making me want to split summons - half for costumes and half for covenant.

My only hold is… even epic costumes are worthy (dont own many) but epic and rare pulls in covenant will be probably useless.

Anyway, congratulations!

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope you also get something nice and shiny out of this portal :wink:

2 Likes