šŸ† [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I made quite a few pulls using coins (since I held off pulling previously, waiting for Fated Summon to refresh). As my usual poor luck, with my not having 5 out of 6 featured 5* heroes, I managed to get a dupe Louhi! And a dupe Captain Kestrel as my very first pull. Eventually, after buying some more deals, I finally get a new 5* in Lewena, but totally missing all the four Monster Hunters featured. I still have not managed to pull any Monster Hunter since the Covenant Summon Portal was launched. Sighā€¦ miserable luck.

1 Like

Was the portal programed today?

Uh well looks like I missed the challenge as I am jack out of tokensā€¦

It hadnā€™t a challenge

1 Like

There was no Quest this month.
You can see it the OP too.

1 Like

Thnx!
Missed the OPā€¦

Means I will be looking t heroā€™s I am not getting then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

By looking at the OP, looks like SG wants to make the quest a bi-monthly event only :face_with_spiral_eyes:

As long as they keep the portal open monthly, the revenue will increaseā€¦

I like thinking that I am all for transparancy and openness here on the forum for myself at least, so that we can at least see a range of different perspectives. Iā€™m also sharing my pulls (hidden) below if anyone is so interested.

I know a lot of people are unhappy about seeing this portal again, and with such excellent featured heroes but no quest! But, PlayForFun provided an excellent table as to why - here - to show that itā€™s not unheard of.

Anyway, as soon as I saw that Green Knight would be featured, I set aside a small budget for myself to justā€¦ try my hand after trying in the CF1 portal (plus some extra disclosed later on). I would have been perfectly happy with any of the heroes as they could all have a place in a team.

I was fortunate enough to get Green Knight on pull 24 - which was the sum of 4 saved pulls in coins, and 2x WebStore offers for 1,000 coins - and honestly, I was delighted! Butā€¦

ā€¦ Thatā€™s not to say I wasnā€™t still left with a bitter taste after seeing Hurricane

Good luck and happy gaming everyone :wolf:

Pull images

3 Likes

I know - thatā€™s why they keep introducing these crazy OP heroes into the portals. But I am not sure if enough whales can keep up with the spending. SG has been releasing OP heroes at an astonishing rate over the past 12 months. Wonā€™t be surprised more and more spenders will eventually get burned out.

I didnā€™t realize the portals was today until I saw the pop-up ad. I opened it and the only hero that would be of any use to me is the new hurricane and tbh I wasnā€™t excited. Did 3 pulls with my 43 saved tokens got 3 3* left. Came back later did 5 more pulls and nothing but 3*. Iā€™m just not feeling it ā€¦ I think elemental burned me out a littleā€¦ well just came to wish everyone good luck! Itā€™s a good portal (not as great as the BF & SS) but a good portal for variety!
May the portals show you all kindness!

4 Likes

Yep. With no free tokens, thereā€™s not even that ā€œwhet your appetiteā€ effect. So no pulls for me.

1 Like

I was hoping for some luck with Hurricane (or Cupido) but of course I get the one hero I will never use and the worst of the bunch. Oh well at least itā€™s not a dupe :sweat_smile: No more pulls from me this portal. Best of luck to everyone!

6 Likes

I did 44 pulls and got the one hero I already have in Milady. Should be happy about pulling her in general but due to having her already it makes me sad.

2 Likes

gladly would exchange her for the faline i pulled

3 Likes

30 pulls of nothing. Up to like 200 with no 5 star. By far my longest streak of bad luck.

2 Likes

100 pulls. Of course l got those l donā€™t want or need. Faline, Peppermint (duplicate) and Magni (blah). At least l could max Louhi.

3 Likes

I use to be a P2P so I have a solid purple team, but Iā€™m a C2P player now. Is it worth a 10 pull??

I didnā€™t get either of the two I really wanted, but on a 20 pull got Green Knight(new to me), a dup Milady, Faline(new to me), and the HOTM(SE food whenever it happens). Not a bad haul for so few pulls, I cannot complain.

6 Likes

Purchased offer, first draw and baaam :grin::grin:

16 Likes