🏆 [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

There will be a quest. It was in beta test for v50 but due to a last minute critical bug, it wasn’t released with v50 and only the portal and the new heroes are coming. SGG said they will give a gift though so hopefully at least enough for one free pull. I expect the quest to come with v51 and the event should pop up again in the first half of October.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun

Here is my guide:

Thank you!

12 Likes

400 gems pfffpppppphhflllttttttt

(Free summon: Greymane. Wow.)

5 Likes

So am I understanding this right, there’s a portal but no quest to complete at this point in time?

3 Likes

I got Tyrum. If I had any food, he’d be gone already

2 Likes

So my Brienne is now 30% more expensive? :joy: go home SGG, you‘re drunk

18 Likes

Thx, I have added it to the OP.

Exactly… and hooray i got Mnesseus with my free pull

1 Like

This portal would be dispointing at 300 gems(2600 10x). The list of non-featured heroes is really bad. Boss Wolf, Guardian Owl, Salmon Loki, Guin, Red Hood, etc. I think Hatter is the only Non-featured I would actually level. Plus only 2 new 5*s availlable. I think the new 3* is the highlight of it.

4 Likes

Let me join the club. I got Renfeld.

BTW, where is the quest? I restarted my game several times and I see no quest.

3 Likes

Doing just the free pull. Not going to spend here at all.

1 Like

to wit…I got Dawn with my freebie, which I am very happy with. :smiley:

5 Likes

I cannot actually believe that they increase the price of summons, despite being so in beta.

Not a penny from me here.

2 Likes

Oo…belith for me - super…

1 Like

Valen with the free coins.

And that’s it with the portal.
400 gems and chance is you get a S1 3* without costume. No thanks…

5 Likes

Thanks SG for the 1 free pull but am struggling to see why this portal is worth 400 gem per pull.

6 Likes

There is no quest. Maybe next time if they fix it.

But don’t get your hopes up. It results in 2 free pulls instead of 1. And the rest of the loot was a joke.

6 Likes

Thank you.

I see it “funny” how the portals are up but for quests they didn’t have time to finish / fix / whatever.

One more proof the game is all about money.

9 Likes

picked up mr. pengi at last from this portal! :clap: also managed to pick up malin off a coin pull… sooo i think i’m done summoning for like… a month, haha!

11 Likes

The quest was ready, we played it in beta, but than they wanted to change something for the next beta version and it seems they broke it completely, so no more testing and now no live version.

I definitely don’t like the approach to start the portal without the quest, it wouldn’t hurt to much holding back until everything works.

9 Likes