🏆 [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I like thinking that I am all for transparancy and openness here on the forum for myself at least, so that we can at least see a range of different perspectives. I’m also sharing my pulls (hidden) below if anyone is so interested.

I know a lot of people are unhappy about seeing this portal again, and with such excellent featured heroes but no quest! But, PlayForFun provided an excellent table as to why - here - to show that it’s not unheard of.

Anyway, as soon as I saw that Green Knight would be featured, I set aside a small budget for myself to just… try my hand after trying in the CF1 portal (plus some extra disclosed later on). I would have been perfectly happy with any of the heroes as they could all have a place in a team.

I was fortunate enough to get Green Knight on pull 24 - which was the sum of 4 saved pulls in coins, and 2x WebStore offers for 1,000 coins - and honestly, I was delighted! But…

… That’s not to say I wasn’t still left with a bitter taste after seeing Hurricane

Good luck and happy gaming everyone :wolf:

Pull images

3 Likes