šŸ† [MASTER] Covenant of Champions - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

This is again a proof, that SG thinks how stupid the players are. It is so obvious, that the boards are not random. If you loose so often against a team with less points, only because of missing shields.
Hey @petri, I still have the books which explain ā€œBalanceā€ and ā€œRandomā€ in Detail

IĀ“m pondering how much World Energy these stages are worth. So many failed attempts here (and IĀ“m not the most unskilled player, at least, I think IĀ“m not.) My stubborness is not doing me any good!

1 Like

All stages completed at once with this team.
It wasnā€™t much of a problem to win :grin::muscle:

1 Like

before every 10 wasted energy at last stage

and after

but hey itā€™s just wenergy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

p.s. at least 5 tries
luck 1. went mono-red and killed frigg after a couple of cascades after 2 moves
luck 2. milena ā€˜choseā€™ to go to 2nd charge and she died just before she fired
luck 3. marjana evaded a couple of times. gave evasion to the neighbors too and she was last standing to kill like 3 of them

2 Likes

Is there any prediction for who the next heroes will be in the upcoming Covenant summon portal?

Yes, thx to @Elioty33

He just posted it here:

1 Like

@Gwniver

Try a setup similar to thisā€¦ taunter, counter attacker, a heavy healer, and some good damage dealers.

20 Thank you very muchā€™s!

1 Like

First nine stages all went down in one try.
I think maybe five tries on the last stage?
Eventually I beat it with Alby - Hanitra - Drake Fong - CB.Joon - Waddles

I think this is my least favorite event.

3 Likes

Iā€™m honestly shocked I finished it . I fought the whole ten levels with Mother North C Magni Gaillard Quintin and Prof . Lindenbrock. I had to play the gargoyle level twice and the final level twice . Only Lindenbrock at level 3 and Quintin at level 17 the rest at 20 on emblems . Quintin marks a hero and Magni Galliard take out the other .

Thank you for the tip :candle: I think I ā€˜justā€™ need better heroes. My four star collection simply wonĀ“t cut it here. Even with a good board, they end up dead. Oh well. :blush:

1 Like

This quest is insane. Just one attempt for stage 1 to 4, then from stage 5, I needed 5, 2, 2, 3, 3 and finally TWENTY-NINE attempts for the last stage. This is utterly insane and so based on luck. The first time this quest came, I made everything in one attempt except last stage in two but today no luck, my team kept being swept in one turn after just two or three matchesā€¦

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand how people are struggling so hard with this event. Itā€™s literally 10 raids with various heroes from different seasons/events. Am I missing something?

Sorry to hear about this Oracle.

Agree that it is very board dependent in the last few stages and I feel their mana speed is all set at very fast instead of whatever it is supposed to beā€¦

Enemies charge nowhere this fast in raids. I had many attempts where after just two or three turns, the whole enemy team was fully charged, they cast all their specials and my whole team is KO. Nothing can be done to prevent this from happening.

2 Likes

Did you notice how fast the heroes charge on stage 10? If you donā€™t take em out before they charge its game overā€¦

What heroes did you use to complete this quest (or just the last stage)?

Share your experience hereā€¦ and then maybe we can understand why you didnā€™t face any issues with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s horrible. 29x to clear stage 10! Were you using mono ?

I do 3/2 and the boards got progressively worse as stage difficulty increased. Not saying that boards are rigged yah (donā€™t want to start that here). Something I noticed.

I used essentially the same 3G/2B for about 8 stages. Changed to 3G/2Y for that Alfrike stage and 3G/2P for the minion heavy stage. Thatā€™s my basis for comparison.

I was lucky enough to get 7 green tiles in stage 10. Activated 3G. Took out 3x. Breathed much easier after that.

I used Xnolphod, Tetisheri, Hulda, Aramis and Ludwig. It only took me two tries, but stage 10 definitely wasnā€™t as hard as the stage with Milena on it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Strong team! Good job!

Milana is a strong nuker! Didnt face any issues against her thoughā€¦ i dont remeber why but maybe her possition? Or I just had enough tiles to knock her out before she fires!

Stage 10 biggest problem was Frig then Octros or Penol firingā€¦ my heroes just couldnā€™t recover after that lol maybe I should take em all to 85 to be sturdier :thinking:

Tried many things in 29 attempts you know, mono yellow, mono purple, mono red, 3r/2pā€¦ I completed it with mono red in the end. Even in some attempts I managed to kill three, but puzzle was so scarse after that PeƱolite or Otros just wiped my team anyway, no point in ghosting if you still donā€™t get the right tilesā€¦

2 Likes