🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

:scream:

Just as I still miss c. Sonya…

2 Likes

27 saved keys plus a completed event today and all 3* and 4* dupes again (Belith, Tuck, Gormek, Gunnar, Hutao, Brienne, Dawa, Gormek again)
Still only a single 5* costume in the history of the event for me. /cry

Are there new costumes coming in the future, as of s2 costumes? I am not sure if I should pull right now as I have the hotm already…

S2 costumes are added to Atlantis portal not here. I don’t think we can expect new costumes here.

1 Like

Dupe fest 2022 for me. Keys gained since last portal 27 (MV loves giving me keys!)

Bane
Grimm
Azar
Oberon
Tyrum
Cademon

all fed away…

2 Likes

Congrats! c.Colen is still on the wishlist over here as well, together with c.Ulmer. But im saving my Keys for the next portal, already got 4 HoTM and dont need another :sweat_smile: and enough Heroes to work on :+1: hope you get your c. Rigard, he’s really great!

3 Likes

I got 2 new costumes: Jahangir and Carver and dupes: Belith, Azar, Friar Tuck. I really wanted to get Melendor, Sabina or Wu Kong’s costume. Sigh…

3 Likes

5 key pulls, all dupe 3* costumes, but I got HOTM. Feels like another underwhelming purple non-s1… those like to join my roster. Maybe I’m wrong. Kind of wanted C Obakan, but nevermind. Also Kiril, Caedmon, Wu, Gormek, Scarlett costumes still evade me… all 5 are decent. If I get 1 more key I’ll have 1 more pull.

12 Likes

I collected 40 keys, last time I didn’t summon because I already had the featured heroes.

I got obakan, which is 5* costume number 7.

I’m still missing 3* heroes, looking at you Oberon.
I’m still missing key 4* heroes, where are my precious mele and Sabina costumes + a few others who would be nice to have…

But as long as I’m getting 5* instead I won’t complain (although the mele costume would be really nice :sweat_smile:)

So I’m not really a fan of riposte, but obakan being fast, hitting all and giving riposte to 3 I think I could like him. Definitely a huge upgrade over the base hero. He also reads like an at least usable tank for wars for those without great dark tank solutions. Barbarian class is also something I have laying around, so I think he’ll be my next project…

6 Likes

This time, it was Nashgar, Caedmon, Jahangir, Valen, Nashgar again, and Isshtak. All duplicates, so nothing to be excited about.

1 Like

All dupes, 11 pulls with keys, still missing c sabina

I did 6 pulls, i have one more after completing the quest. So far i got two new costumes (Sabina and Kiril) and 4 duplicated 3* boring stars. Still missing

Rigard, caed, sonya, Gormek, colen, Scarlett so please no asking for a 5 but id love to see no more c.gunnar haha

2 Likes

How good is that costume Khagan?
I prefer his original version, but doubt if it is any good even with costume aside from very fast.
Thx for your input !

I have him and he’s great. I used him a lot with great success on defense, but now I started to use Xno more. But my C. Obakan sometimes was getting more 0 on defense than the popular tanks of some of my alliance mates.

3 Likes

I know what you mean :sweat_smile:

Gotta remember not everyone has strong heroes yet :wink:

1 Like

Using overhealers make it really easy. I used Heimdall and the results were quite similar.

1 Like

It’s funny how different people keep seeing duplicates of certain heroes, while others keep chasing that same hero.

I would love to have c.Gunnar, but cannot count how many c.Beliths I have.

That said, I’ve had good luck on this portal so far. Had collected some keys for some single pulls and on #3, I got Khagan! Noice! Then i did a ten-pull and a few more. Here’s what I got:

• Gan Ju (New)
  • Balthazar (New)
  • Isshtak (dup)
  • Hawkmoon (dup)
  • Nashgar (dup)
  • Cyprian (new)
  • Jahangir (dup)
  • Berden (new)
  • Chao (new)
  • Scarlett (new)
  • Caedmon (new)
  • Tibertus (new)
  • Kailani (new)
  • Karil (new)
  • Tyrum (dup)
  • Belith (dup)
  • Oberon (dup)
  • Carver (dup)
  • Friar Tuck (dup)
  • Bane (new)

Obviously excited about Khagan, but still not ready to start leveling 5* heroes. Caedmon will be nice, as will Tibertus and Scarlett. I like Chao’s costume, too.

Was really hoping for Gunnar, Rigard, Kiril, Kashrek, and Melendor, but we’ll see.

The Portal’s bonus chest has been kind, as well, with a set of rings and a shield.

2 Likes

By the way… Kudos to SG for making the difficulty on this event a bit more relaxed. just finished level 5 and those special meters on the bosses barely move. This will make it much easier for beginners and intermediate players to complete the challenge and get some keys to pull with.

a nice change of pace from the crazy OP clash of knights.

3 Likes

Did they change the difficulty? This event was every month at first, now it’s every other month so that’s 2 pulls less. For beginners that’s an opportunity they lost.

6 Likes

After 11 dupes pulls, I finished the event and had some luck with two free pulls :blush:

Is she any good? My purple team: c rigard, bera, seshat, moreau, lepiota.

14 Likes