🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I didn’t have many gems, but enough keys for 4 pulls + 2 from quest + Marjana tempted me to buy the offers… not much you can expect with 15 pulls… but wait for it…

I

FINALLY

GOT

LEGENDARY

RED

HERO

A freaking Khagan omg.

And bonus - it’s a dupe.

Someone kill me

14 Likes

This time, I’ve gotten Balthazar (duplicate), Bane (duplicate), Dawa (duplicate), Gunnar (duplicate), Hawkmoon (duplicate), Kashhrek (duplicate), Melendor (duplicate) and Nashgar. So, only one new costume, for a 3*. Not really a great haul.

@Suicide_Bunny I really feel for you. Pulling a duplicate 5* feels like being scammed tight now :cry:

I was about to say “actually Khagan’s pretty good with the costume bonus”, but then I saw it was a dupe. Commiserations!

Having given this portal priority in months gone by, I now have every 3* and 4*, but am short on a few key 5*, notably the featured Marjana, so I did do 10 summons with keys. No joy, but a tabard in the chest. May use the keys I get doing the event too, but am supposed to be going “all in” next month so definitely no gems. Marjana may not be featured next time but she will still be in there (unless SG do something really unexpected, again).

1 Like

I had 4 free keys from saving during the month and 2 more pulls from doing the quest. I got two new costumes -Melendor and Grim- and then just duplicated 3 heroes. I´m still missing C.Kiril, C.Rigard and C.BT and a bunch of hitters id like to get -C.Tibs-C.Scarlett and C.Colen- .

Not buying this time so no more costume pulls until January.

Well, I got completely shocked today. My pretty solid hotm/costume luck I have since october 2020 (and the fact that I went the complete no-spending way since march this year) still continues. I used the trick of pulling 3* hero/troop from summon portal and then - I had 5 free pulls total, did 3 of them and this happened.

My 5th 5* costume. Year ago I still had 0. I was quite tempted to use pulls, because Marjana costume is definitely amazing and it was in my top 5 most wanted S1 5* costumes. Same as with Lianna costume I got from HA10 around 10 days ago, I had 2 of Marjana maxed already and now that I have costume I might keep third copy as I’m sitting on 25 rings. Ironically my last HA10 pull from last Sunday was Marjana no costume and I even put her back in there for next retrain lol.

Balbar will be waiting for a while, not sure if I’m gonna max him anytime soon.

I’m still missing quite a few good S1 4* costumes (namely Kiril, Caedmon, Gormek, Scarlett, Wu) and even 2 3* costumes, but as I pulled hotm, I’m gonna wait for next costume chamber in 2 months…

18 Likes

17 Likes

I have two costumes: Kadylen and Thorne…guess who i have pulled?

At least I have found the Damascus Blade in the loot, Zircon is very happy about that!

10 Likes

Today’s luck continues.

Not really hammered the portal, just chucked my keys in…last one I get Marj. Happy days

21 Likes

Just pulled my first 5* costume from the event itself! The other 2 that I have came from Hero Academy so I am super stoked

14 Likes

Looks like something in the rotation has changed. Today we have marjana and justice. Marjana’s first appearance was next to Khagan and Justice was with Obakan.

1 Like

Used the other 2 key pulls despite a worry of duplicate hotm. Thankfully it didn’t happen. Dupe Graymane and new Gan Ju which was one of the missing 3* costumes lol. Now my only missing 3* costume is the queen herself… one and only Dawa! Now to stop pulling for this month.

Omg @Cheds I literally saw your post and was inspired to pull once. And look who I got!!! Thank you for your luck!

23 Likes

Apparently I have plenty to go around today :joy:

My HA10 continues to be stupid and then Marj.

I had 3 4* mats from various sources during Atlantis as well.

Pretty good week all told!

2 Likes

a friar tuck, a colen, a melendor and a oberon, not bad for me. oh and a hidden blade in the ascension chest. Keep on plugging away!

1 Like

Had a pretty rubbish time summoning.
had 8 pulls saved plus 2 from this event. then fool that I am did a gem summon to make it 11 dissapointments.
I got
Ishatck (new )
Scarlette (new)
little John (new)
Carver (dupe)
Nashgar (dupe)
Karil (dupe)
Valen (dupe)
Gunnar (dupe)
Jahangir (dupe)
Gan ju x2 (double dupe)

1 Like

lol you call it disappointing, I wish to have some of those. The saying ones garbage is someone else treasure applies here

1 Like

Bosses

Thanks

Team

FIN

Finished the event, used my saved up keys for a total of 7 pulls. Got 6 3* dupes and a 4* Cypriannus dupe. Still no cUlmer, cColen, cMarjana… oh well. Maybe next year.

Popped out with coins from quest completion. Delighted.

10 Likes