🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Did 7 Keys pulls and Got Thorne. I had him maxed so took him straight to +8 Costumes. Planning to take him to +19 and try on def instead of Magni and see how he fits. He will get a lot of play time now after being in the cold storage. The others were 4* dupes and 1st Chao. He will get some love too.

2 Likes

It must be a Young carver :laughing:

Just realised I lied, I still don’t have Chao’s costume. Oh woe is me! Good thing there’s another event at the end of the month. (OK, I probably won’t use it for anything, but my collection needs that dodo.)

Congrats! I want Kadilen costume so bad. She’s a very good tank.

1 Like

Even better than Elkanen?:eyes:

I personally would think so. The dodge from Kadilen costume’s special skill can be hugely annoying. Elkanen costume on the other hand is not so threatening. That’s why if you take a look at the top 100 players, you will find far more Kadilen costumes than Elkanen.

1 Like

Same here. :sweat_smile:

Hope you get Chao’s costume soon @Gorann!

1 Like

That would be great for war @SamMe . Costume Chao is a very viable asset for mana control. You can never have enough of that. More so in costume than out IMO, but can be a fair sniper out of it with emblems on A path. I won’t rant on how crappy vanilla yellow 4’s are (again) here, but this may help if you get the costume:

Good luck, I hope you get it! :crossed_fingers:

:beers:

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @Muchacho! At the moment, my Chaos only get used during Ninja Tower. I’d definitely welcome his costume. However, if I could choose any missing 4* costume, I’d have to choose BT. :sweat_smile:

I’ve only two 5* healers (Viv, no costume + Alby) so I rely on my 4* healers often, especially for wars. I am a big fan of Rigard, Kiril, and Melendor costumes.

I’ve just realised I don’t have Wu Kong either. Not that Wu sees much usage these days, as Miki and Tarlak have pretty much got the titan gig sewn up.

I wish all on this thread the good stuff in the upcoming event.

Best pull out of three:

This is the second month in a row that I’ve gotten a 5* Costume from this summoning portal. :exploding_head: Unfortunately, it is a dupe costume, and I have no use for her. Again. :rofl:

Hopefully other people get some nice non-duplicate costumes. Especially those who are on my hoping for a particular costume from the Costume Chamber/HA10. You know who you are. :wink:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

18 Likes

Gimme that since it’s a dupe

2 Likes

#First_Summon
2nd yellow legendary after Malosi(April2020)

27 Likes

First Pull, got HOTM。 :laughing:

14 Likes

3 pulls:

cDomitia and cOberon are new, Beith is a duplicate. My insane lucky streak continues.

14 Likes

New to me and follows the trend of I never get a 5* costume on a hero I’ve already ascended…

But I’ll take it!

15 Likes

Congrats on your C-Dom @D_DI! :partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

Perhaps a belated birthday gift from the game? :wink:

1 Like

Got Dom costume, which will wait as the line for tabards is quite long :wink: no hotm yet.

Still no rigged, kiril, or gormek. Meanwhile i get dupe after dupe when it comes to yellows and greens 4* :roll_eyes:
Ehhh

2 Likes

Only spent keys here and it was enough for like 5 pulls. Nothing fancy, as expected, but finally got Gormek’s costume whom I did not have in the past. Not sure if I’ll end up using him anywhere, looks interesting as a healer against minion makers. I still use Boldtusk as healer in my red mono, I may give it a shot.

1 Like

I’m seeing this version for the early July event

3 Likes