🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

I def think they should do stuff like this more often. Sucks when you’re trying to grow and the opportunities to scrape are seldom.

I was happy with this, already got Vanilla Quintus maxed so I’ll do his costume first then Viscaro I think. I’ve got the Aethers for Khagan so I think he’ll be good with them and hopefully shine.

12 Likes

I thought it was a bit easier aswell.

Thought I would do a quick Tot up to see which costumes i had. for 3 and 4* its easier to say which i’m missing.

3* Missing
Dawa + Kailani - ironic as these feel like my 2 most pulled heroes from other portals.!

4* Missing
Gormek, Hu Tao, Kashhrek, SkittleSkull, Wu Kong and Tiburtus

5* I only have one 5 star from probably 70 pulls in the chamber.
But thankfully that one hero was Magni who has been a mainstay of my teams ever since he was pulled and levelled.

4 Likes

I’d love to pull Magni sometime. I’ve heard great things about c-Tibertus. Between him and c-Renfeld, I might want to buy an extra team slot and come up with a good band name for them.

2 Likes

Had 4 pulls, 2 from event & 2 from accumulated loot keys.

Pull 1 Sabina Costume which I’ve been wanting as didn’t have previously. Will also give me some balance in purple as opposed to just the Rigards. Especially now dispell is becoming more vital than cleanse at times.

Pull 2 Kelile which I’ve had previously but not levelled even base hero yet. Got her late when I already had a fairly good 4* red lineup so she keeps getting leapfrogged by other projects.

With Kelile though popped out the HotM which is nice as I have an excess of tabards. I’ve just finished getting Thoth to 3/70 so quickly going to go back and do Treevil, then it’s full steam ahead on Viscaro.

Pull 3 Priscano desire to level so she was fed away to Thoth.

Pull 4 see the purple and think maybe lucks in and Obakan with costume on the way. But no. It was a 5* but Quintus who I already have and don’t need a second of. He becomes soul exchange fodder ( puts me now at 13 I might happily trade.)

As far as future pulls go. I have all the relevant 3s. For 4s I’d like to still add Grimm, Caedmon, Wu and maybe Cyprian. For 5s there are lots I’d like but not somewhere I intend to put any spend toward given how few of the others I’d like to get

7 Likes

As always with this portal, nothing but food

Really starting to hate this game but just can’t quit!

1 Like

I feel ya. Frustrating sometimes! I pulled some decent costumes today, but not particularly the ones I was looking for. At least more than i expected though. Might try to do a few more, because I’m really chasing Melendor, Rigard, and Kiril (don’t even have regular kiril (ToT).

did 6 pulls total, all from keys - had enough for 3 pulls saved up, got 2 more from completing the quest, and got a 5th key for a 6th pull from chest

2 new: Colen, Hu Tao
4 dupes; Tyrum, Jahangir, Kailani, Kashhrek

Now I’m only missing Gan Ju and Nashgar (among 3*), and Kiril and Scarlett (among 4*). Not gonna bother listing how many 5* I don’t have :wink:

3 Likes

It was good for me today. Finally got my costume for Sabina…
Of late I have only been getting 3* feeders
Good luck everyone

7 Likes

Did 9 pulls from keys I had. All dupes except:

I finally got frickin’ Rigard. After 2 years … But better late than never. Needless to say I leveled his costume ASAP and reattached emblems to him according to his path.

And bonus chest was nice too.

In addition to Tome of Tactics I got from war chest today.

18 Likes

All I want is C. Rigard as he’s the last 4* costume I’m missing but he keeps alluding me. Instead I pulled Obakan and Thorne costumes which is fine, but not what I want :joy:

3 Likes

Absolutely, I love the immune buff Garnet gives. Gotta plan it well though otherwise it goes to waste :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Two 5+ in a row!!! I’ve made a total of 11 pulls (7 from keys and 4 with gems)!!
I was pulling some silver coins looking for a couple of feeders to complete jackal but ended up summoning 5 troops (all 2 and 3 stars)…so I asked my girlfriend to summon from gems and here is the result!!! Also Got Viscaro!

Already have Magni +20, while I haven’t worked on Obakan yet. Does it worth the tabards? or it is better to use them for Viscaro?

15 Likes

Better to go for both costumes! Congrats

2 Likes

Oberon, Berden, Dawa, Dawa, Jahangir, Prisca. What an EXCITING set of pulls from Chamber this month. Costumes aside, at least one of them brought a Viscaro. Interesting guy.

3 Likes

The best luck ever (for me)

Did a total of 7 pulls my last 2:

Topped with a tonic.

17 Likes

More or less got nothing more than duplicates, not expecting any new costumes.

Got four duplicates and one new: (in this order)

• x1 Prisca
  • x1 Oberon
  • x1 Khagan
  • x1 Graymane
  • x1 Scarlett

then got enough keys from Myster Vision to have my remaining 3 keys into 5 and got another Scarlett.
Happy about Khagan, as the costume essentially told me he should be next in maxing my red 5* (with many other choices being the remaining S1 roster and Reuben). Do still hope to eventually get Rigard’s costume thoooouuuuggghhhh…!

2 Likes

Is it me or are the costume keys from MV getting lesser. In the past, I can get at least 10 keys in a month. Now I’m lucky to even get 4-5 of them in 2 months

2 Likes

The frequency of keys always seem to increase a week or two before the portal arrives. But I noticed it as well, then again its been 8 months or so since Ive gotten an 4* mat.

Ontopic, they should increase the pulling odds on 5* in this portal. Most people already have the 3 and 4* from it

1 Like