🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Omg @Cheds I literally saw your post and was inspired to pull once. And look who I got!!! Thank you for your luck!

23 Likes

Apparently I have plenty to go around today :joy:

My HA10 continues to be stupid and then Marj.

I had 3 4* mats from various sources during Atlantis as well.

Pretty good week all told!

2 Likes

a friar tuck, a colen, a melendor and a oberon, not bad for me. oh and a hidden blade in the ascension chest. Keep on plugging away!

1 Like

Had a pretty rubbish time summoning.
had 8 pulls saved plus 2 from this event. then fool that I am did a gem summon to make it 11 dissapointments.
I got
Ishatck (new )
Scarlette (new)
little John (new)
Carver (dupe)
Nashgar (dupe)
Karil (dupe)
Valen (dupe)
Gunnar (dupe)
Jahangir (dupe)
Gan ju x2 (double dupe)

1 Like

lol you call it disappointing, I wish to have some of those. The saying ones garbage is someone else treasure applies here

1 Like

Bosses

Thanks

Team

FIN

Finished the event, used my saved up keys for a total of 7 pulls. Got 6 3* dupes and a 4* Cypriannus dupe. Still no cUlmer, cColen, cMarjana… oh well. Maybe next year.

Popped out with coins from quest completion. Delighted.

10 Likes

I made 28 pull with keys, the best I had was Rigard and Hu Tao, both new. Rigard is welcome, even if I use mainly Sabina+20, Hu Tao is close to be useless.
I made a last pull with gems, and finally got Marjana. Now gonna insta level her, and I also have 3 extra copies for future retraining in AH.

3 Likes

34 coins, so 6 pulls:

Li xiu (dupe)
Boldtusk (finally!) + Bonus balbar. Nice!
Then 4 dupe 3*…

And I misclicked and did a gempull…
Boril, another new costume. (Although I almost never use boril…).

So 2 new 4* costumes and HotM, not bad.

3 Likes

I think this is my third costume portal. Had built up some keys. I got

12x 3* dupes
1 4* dupe (Wu Kong)
Gan Ju+
Jahangir+
Dawa+
Sabina+
Cyprian+
Li Xiu+
Justice

(+ means only the costume was new and I already had the hero).

At this point, I’m pretty close to having the entire set of 3* costumes (just Berden and Balthazar left), I’m happy with this round but likely will pull less next time.

2 Likes

Congrats!! I hope you love her!
The link is a more-full opinion of her, with screenshots of both her original and her costumed versions, with emblems

1 Like

Congrats on cRigard! I think you’ll love him. I’ve leveled 3 and emblemed 2. He’s, in my opinion, a BETTER version of the newest 5* purple ninja, Quartz.

One of my cRigards (+20) was emblemed for defense/health before costumes came out, the second (+17) was emblemed for his costume’s defense/health path

2 Likes

Actually I’d love to have cMelendor, since I don’t have Heimdall and I won’t pull anymore in S3.
I’m also undecided about emblems, I’ve lady woolerton at +20, don’t know if It may be worth to strip her and give emblems ti rigard/alexandrine/vivica

Lol, Rigard is great, but thats a biiig strech!!

Quartz is newest meta healer/cleanser/buffer at very fast speed!

Literally only second in game, besides Milena, who is also one of the best heroes…

Dont be fooled by ‘‘similar abilites’’ on paper.

Then there is big difference in usefullness of their respective talent.

If Rigard was made a 5* (stats wise), it would still be considerable advantage for Quartz :slight_smile:

cMelendor is also great, especially with taunt heroes. I hope you can pull him as well!

If you use and want to keep using Woolerton, then I would vote to keep emblems on her.

Woolerton is fast mana and cheaper in emblems than Viv, and then you could give emblems to whomever else of your choosing

1 Like

6 pulls from keys, 6 3* dupes. I thought October was bad for me, but November is far, far worse :frowning:

1 Like

Was not planning to pull but since c.Marj is featured, decided to try my luck. Did 22 pulls and got nothing - a ring and a HOTM as the consolidation price. Still missing Melendor, Sabina and Rigard costumes :sob:

Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Quickest I’ve ever levelled any hero or costume. All shiny and ready for teltoc.

6 Likes

c-Sabina too, especially in Buff Booster tournament and when dealing with Gullinbursties.

I did 7 pulls and got 1 x 4*, which was her (new) and 6 x 3*, two of which were Valen whom I still didn’t have.

2 Likes