🎭 [MASTER] Costume Event – The Masquerade (OLD) – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

The Masquerade (Costume Chamber Portal & Quest)

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
Thursday 0700 UTC Saturday 0700 UTC 2 days

For specific start / end dates, check out the calendar for the month. Or the digital_calendar for a longer forecast.

:dizzy: Featured Costumes

Each month there are 2x Legendary Costumes which are featured. They are on a rotation which hasn’t yet been completed all the way thru after the addition of the Final Round of S1 Costumes.

Historical Tracking of Featured Costumes

@jinbatsu has been recording the previous featured heroes in this spreadsheet: EP Calendar Quest, Atlantis, Event Logs & Guess - Google Sheets

:world_map: @cap’s Guide to The Masquerade

The Costume Quest appears to be on a semi-fixed rotation (but is subject to change); The order appears to be Azar, Tyrum, Ish, Bane, Jhangir, Dawa (repeat).

See below for Guides, Expand as required.

Dawa, Cyprian, Hu Tao, Obakan, Khagan & Thorne Version

Used In: – February 2021;

Jahangir, Gormek, Grimm, Marjana, Leonidas & Justice Version

Used In: – January 2021;

Bane, Boldtusk, Skittleskull, Isarnia, Elena Version

Used In: – February 2020; August 2020; Dec 2020

Tyrum, Li Xiu, Tiburtus, Joon & Richard Version

Used In: – January 2020; March 2020; June 2020; October 2020; May 2021

Azar, Caedmon, Carver, Domitia, Azlar Version

Used in: – May 2020; September 2020; March 2021; April 2021

Isshtak, Little Johm Berden, Kadilen & Magni Version

Used in: – July 2020; Nov 2020

Source: 🎭 Mémento costumes quest: The masquerade

:man_singer: Costume Chamber Summons

• Are Costumes worth Summoning for?

• Which Heroes and Costumes did you get, and how will you use them?

• What do you think of the Special Skills, stats, and design of Costumes?

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community . Please include some comments about what you think of Costumes and Heroes when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumes, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving those Costumes (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving the Costume you wanted), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Costumes.

:framed_picture: Odds Explained

A nice summary graphic showing the odds & what you can expect from the various summons portals in game by @Dorkus:

:money_mouth_face: Offers

Price shown is in USD before taxes

:question: Questions?

If you have questions about the Costume Portal, The Masquerade Costume Quest, or Costumes, please post them down below.

You may also find @Guvnor’s thorough FAQ about Costumes useful: Hero Costume FAQs! Please read for answers to most questions before posting new questions

Also by @Guvnor is a comparison of the Uncostumed Hero vs. the Costume version. Compares the skills, damage & his opinion on which is β€˜better’: Costumes... Whats the Point? Which is Better?

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team for & Results for The Masquerade!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

• What items did you use, if any?

• Which Stages did you defeat?

• Would you do anything different next time?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Historical Costume Event Threads:

Click to expand list.

Announcements:

Beta:

16 Likes

Today (June 2021) the mobs are the Isshtak, Little John, Berden version

6 Likes

Again no Leo featured :frowning: 70 keys waiting to be used, until next masquerade I might reach 90 to 100 :joy:

5 Likes

I used my keys as i wanted joon, got nothing but duplicates, but a telescope from the bonus chest.

5 Likes

Nyet cLeo, nyet pull. :triumph:

My key counts stand at 230… all from quest and MVs and I never bought any offer from costume event. I think I will have to wait until end of July when C.Kadilen is featured. Can also try to pull July HOTM who I really like.

3 Likes

Idk why keys stopped showing up for me after these events, but since I had 7 keys to start with, I couldn’t have any fun pulls.

Did 4 (one of was a gem pull) and got duplicates of Kashhrek, Sonya, Caedmon, and Nashgar. I guess I’ve got the Epic Summons curse.

Joon is nice but I’m not pulling this month. Where is Kadi and new heroes? :frowning:

1 Like

First pull: :partying_face::partying_face:

Not the green hero I really wanted, but a gift is a gift. :grin:

15 Likes

I too find it very strange that SG would just stagnate this portal with old costumes, almost as if they didn’t want us pulling from it. :thinking:

Or maybe that’s indeed their plan, keep recycling old costumes in this portal while new portals and heroes will be up and running, then when the new heroes finally stop coming, bring out the new costumes to keep people summoning. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Two key pulls.

Balthazar (dupe).
Isarnia (new).

not bad.

10 Likes

Not sure why some of you are not happy about heros not being featured?

Sorry, luck of the draw i suppose :crazy_face::raised_hands::raised_hands:
( 15 keys used )
Just cross one eye and hope for a 3* and you’ll get him :+1:

20 Likes

Pulled C Thorne from free keys. Then got greedy and did a 10 pulls, got Joon but it was a dupe. Was so close to getting isarnia. I’m a sucker for punishment

5 Likes

Costumed Kadilen!!!

23 Likes

So what is the line up for this month?

Answered above

3 Likes

As mentioned in the 1st reply…
Here is the pic.

5 Likes

Magni (lacked costume) and Isarnia (brand new) with free pulls. Plus 3 more 3*ones.
Content with the results

6 Likes

Had keys accumulated from chests and got costume Kiril. I couldn’t be happier, i wanted him from day one.

3 Likes