🌌 [MASTER] Contest of Elements - FAQs, Team Discussion, Portal Stats & Summons!

I’d forgotten all about contest of elements. Looking at things I have 15 purple heroes (4 of which not really levelled.) I do have 3 full healers which are shinied up. (2 X Rigard & 1 Ana-Belle) along with 2 healers not yet started ( another Ana-Belle and Sabina + costume). The other 2 unleveled heroes are Cheshire Cat and Stoneweave. Ahotep is just about finished so should be usable enough.

Used the following team for stage 1 and 2

For stage 3 and 4

Its fun to try out some heroes i havent used or much.

4 Likes

I use Maeve, Bat and Nun a lot, really like them

1 Like

I would if I could! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Update: through the stages I had the number of heroes for.

Free pull got me Balthazar who is food for Ahotep

Stages 1-2

Stages 3-4

Stages 5-6

Main thing used was a few Dragon banners here and there and a few healing pots

3 Likes

And now she’s mine)

13 Likes

Dark Elemental is the first and probably only Elemental I was unable to finish all the way through because Stage 6 and 7 decided to wipe out my teams twice and remove heroes from my choice.

Anyways, pulled Cyprian. I hope his sword does poison damage.

2 Likes

I pulled Jabberwock. New to me but unsure if he has any use in this day and age

2 Likes

I use Meave as well but the bat and nun almost never.

Stage 5 and 6

Stage 7 and 8

Stage 9 and 10 I tried out this team. In 9 Narcisa got brutally killed in the first wave but the overheal from Kitty worked great. 10 was a breeze and with 3 moves the bosses were killed :sweat_smile:

Coins will be saved till the Green version comes againas thats my weakest color.

4 Likes

These are my 5 teams for stages 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10. I am very heavy on healers in purple and I finally used for years benched heroes like Aeron, Zulag and Marie-Therese :smiley: or even regular vanilla Sartana. I recently finished Xiong and almost finished Morax, I like that health reduction ability, fun to use. And I do have 2nd Tree with LB1, could’ve probably taken it somewhere and forgot.

I’d say team for 7/8 is where I used a few items. My Proteus died right at the start on stage 7, so that was the hardest one and had to use some items, thankfully he survived stage 8. I didn’t even use my LB Rigard and LB Aderyn, that’s how many healers I have in purple lol. Last 2 stages I used 1 mana pot and that’s about it. I guess taking a revive scroll instead of 2x healing pots is better, there is a double capacity anyways and I forgot that I did use revive scrolls just in case in other CoE.

2 Likes

Stage 3-4:

Screenshot_20230522-222858 (1)

Stage 5-6:

Screenshot_20230522-224745 (1)

Stage 7-8:

Screenshot_20230522-231148 (1)

I can’t go 9-10, I don’t have more purple heroes :frowning:
One pull, I hoped for any 5* (as I have only vanilla Obakan at 2/60) but got Aderyn.

2 Likes

I have plenty of purple heros to easily finish quest. Really have no desire to finish, summon odds are ridiculous.

1 Like

I see Jabber sometimes in defense teams and he can still pack a punch. To be honest, he is one of those, when amongst others, I forget about and ignore, then he goes off and hits me and I just think “Ohhh yeah. he does some damage” :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, yeah, I hate when stuff like that happens . Thanks for the input. I think he’s worth getting to 3/70 to try out at least.

Finished and with 2 pulls, nothing but food. Then filled the chest for food and iron bundles and a single 3* ether

Ffs

2 Likes

I have now completed (in some cases, squeaking through) every one of these five quests and have been saving my coins. Figured I’d spend my months of hoarded coins on an earned 10-pull:

Maeve
Ahhotep
Rigard
Gill-Ra
Oberon
Guardian Bat
Cyprian
Maeve
Treevil
Rigard

Two 1* trainer heroes

Ascension chest: one 4* aether, one 3* aether, trap tools

IMG_0775

6 Likes

3 heroes in a single pull

7 Likes

On the one hand, congratulations.

On the other hand….

…yeah.

1 Like

This was the first one I didn’t play in beta so I was a bit nervous going in. One thing I learned is HOT often felt too slow. I didn’t note tp for every team :(.

Stage TP Healer EDD D-Down Mana Control Mana Up Tiles Minions Hitter 1 Hitter 2 Hitter 3 Counterattack
10 4,572 C2.Rigard Sergei Tiburtus Proteus Freya
8-9 4,612 C.Sabina C.Victor Lepiota Sartana Obakan
6-7 C.Rigard Maeve Tugruk Ametrine Cyprian
4-5 3,957 C.Sabina Maeve Treevil Kage Domitia
2-3 C.Ameonna Tiburtus C.Renfeld Aqeela Ahhotep
1 C.Rigard Treevil Bjorn Tyrum Jack
2 Likes

Believe or not, I pulled both heros from the portal in 28 pulls. The only 5*s I got out of the portal! Amazing luck! Unfortunately, I may not be able to level them until 2024! :joy::wink: I now have 4 elementals - 1 Yellow, 1 Red and the 2 Purple heros! I’m quite surprised I got any considering the odds! :wink:

17 Likes